Jump to content

Final: rep 1.267m/1.29m


Duca

Recommended Posts

Electric Youth
1 minute ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

In what kind of dimension will she ever get to 100M ? :foot:

gotcha :foot: 

 

Taylor works in a mysterious ways if you know what I mean

 

VP0xJ.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • slw84

    30

  • simmnfierzig

    28

  • Timber

    21

  • Blue Honeymoon

    21

Blue Honeymoon

Well, she was obviously never surpassing my fave's first week, so I never believed those "sources" that said she sold 800k albums in an hour, and that 1.5m was expected on the first day, but if the prediction turns out to be true, then, congrats to her.

 

I'm much more interested into seeing 2nd week numbers.

 

Edited by Blue Honeymoon
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

In what kind of dimension will she ever get to 100M ? :foot:

Britney isn't at 100M neither and he was clearling talking about Oops' first week.

 

Anyway, imagine if there is more promo than just SNL omg

 

1510348200-ppafuyq.gif

 

 

Edited by Squall
Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow. Extremely impressive considering all the bad press she's got. Is she is so hated why do SO MUCH people buy not only one song but her ENTIRE ALBUM? 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, emmanuel_punk said:

Is that good or a flop?

She will outsell all pop female first weeks in 2017, combined. Probably by 2.

 

 

 

Edited by Miracle
Link to post
Share on other sites
WonderstruckFR

She's over they said. :dies::dies::dies:

 

Coming back stronger every time, amazing numbers with flop singles in 2017. 

 

I'm so proud. We stan a true legend. The album is a masterpiece. :weeps: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Blue Honeymoon
2 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Wow. Extremely impressive considering all the bad press she's got. Is she is so hated why do SO MUCH people buy not only one song but her ENTIRE ALBUM? 

 

Because the US has 320 million people living there. Let's suppose Taylor's rabid and wealthy fanbase is of 2 million people. Even if she was hated by the other 318 million, those 2 million people will forever stick by her and buy her albums on the first week.

 

The difference between Taylor and the other girls (minus Adele, obviously) is that she has a bigger fanbase, because her image is way safer and she never says anything controversial or political.

 

 

Edited by Blue Honeymoon
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Miracle said:

Wow. Extremely impressive considering all the bad press she's got. Is she is so hated why do SO MUCH people buy not only one song but her ENTIRE ALBUM? 

 

Well to be fair they can't buy (or stream) any of the songs separately. She made sure the only legal way of listening to the album is actually buying it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WonderstruckFR said:

She's over they said. :dies::dies::dies:

 

Coming back stronger every time, amazing numbers with flop singles in 2017. 

 

I'm so proud. We stan a true legend. The album is a masterpiece. :weeps: 

This alternate universe Taylor haters live in where a record-breaking #1 is considered a "flop single". :lmao: espesh when their own fave can't get a single in the Top 50 or sell out a KFC dining area. :lmao: 

 

They're so mad and depressed and stressed that they have to clutch at straws to lay a finger on the Lord. :lmao: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Blue Honeymoon said:

Because the US has 320 million people living there. Let's suppose Taylor's rabid and wealthy fanbase is of 2 million people. Even if she was hated by the other 318 million, those 2 million people will forever stick by her and buy her albums on the first week.

 

 

That supposition is completely biased and unjust

 

:dies:

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NeonTiger said:

that's pretty good considering it's not available for streaming, right?

Assuming HDD is talking about pure sales which they most likely are, the fact that it's not streaming actually boosts her sales numbers.

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...