Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Misguided Ghost

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Misguided Ghost

  1. Kelly nooooo... She would have a different point of view if it negatively affected her. And the idea of AI charts is insane
  2. If Taylor's music was a person it would be her: And she should be thankful everyday that her fans are as parasocial and obsessive as they are, because without them she would be forgotten years ago. A career based on relatability to an average white girl and nothing more because if we're judging her on real merits her talent is non existent.
  3. No, I'm happy I'm bilingual. However, I do get anxious about my accent sometimes when speaking. I'm polish and it's hard to get rid of the slavic accent entirely.
  4. So Ed can work together with Kraft and other venue owners to donate money, but he couldn't work with them to keep Macklemore as his supporting act. Poor damage control and nothing more Also, this "both sides" and "all lives" nonsense...
  5. Purely based on nostalgia it was an amazing show. The setlist delivered, it was all I ever wanted to hear seeing PCD for the first (and final) time. The girls were in great shape, seeing them live after 20 years was so surreal And then we got to Buttons and... that happened I was so ready to lose my **** to that song as it is one of my favourite pop songs of all time and Top 3 from PCD. Melody, we miss you.
  6. Can't release good music anymore, but can cancel 2 people at the same time including herself. Queen
  7. Not only him, I saw a couple of other artists including his own band cancelling too. Huge respect to all of them, principles first
  8. not this "there are too many wars" bullshit Also, "it was about how Macklemore conveyed part of his message". All he said was "Free Palestine". Shut the **** up Ed
  9. 10/10 statement from Macklemore, that's how you do it. Abuser Chris Brown and literal nazi Kanye West are able to perform and are in fact on tours right now, while all it takes for Macklemore to be dropped from a tour is to say that an ongoing genocide needs to be stopped. Truly insane times we are living in, it makes me sick...
  10. I thought that for this price this is some kind of a mystery box with merch or something, not an empty box
  11. Makes sense. Hopefully Act III is not too far away then
  12. Are we sure that (looking at the back cover) it's not an actual Act III? I know it's an alligator and not horse, but still it's in the vein of the trilogy. It's a little suspicious The packaging looks great though
  13. Omg, rest in peace Dolly :( A legend
  14. All I am focused on right now is that I am finally seeing them and will sing my heart out to songs I've loved since I was a teen. They're a huge part of my growing up and I'm just excited. Keeping expectations low and just being happy to be there. Not disagreeing with all of you who said that it could have and should have been planned better.
  15. When she was a judge on the Voice along with Blake I was under the impression that she's subordinate to him in a way. She would look at him before making a decision, never disagreeing with him. Was kinda weird looking at it back then. Not taking the blame from her of course, she's a grown woman and a mother and those views are her own, she's probably comfortable now to be who she's always been. It's just very sad seeing all of that
  16. Leak It wasn't pushed hard enough, a hit waiting to happen. Also, and I hate to say it, they're a little boring live. Vocals are their forte, all of them are great singers, but they should work on their performing skills a little more.
  17. My God, this is so shocking :( Rest in peace

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.