Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

CaptainMusic

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CaptainMusic

  1. Some people really will just NEVER be happy.
  2. Well not all of us are bottoms who only care about dick. As long as the ass is clean then it's fine.
  3. I like eating ass but I don't do it unless the bottom is fresh out the shower, I usually don't do more than handjobs and sometimes making out if it's a random hookup anyway so hopefully I'm safe.
  4. This is the funniest thing about DMF to me, the downvotes
  5. Umm Camila is basically white, and I'm pretty sure Perrie was the most popular in the band at the time (and still has the most followers). Jade just became bigger after she went solo.
  6. Mixed groups are always a mess when it comes to fanbases because the white ones almost always get the most attention and fans. Only exception I can think of is Zayn who was right behind Harry in terms of popularity. Song is ok but I just dont see it for them.
  7. I've been on here for a long time and every "straight" man eventually turned out to be bi or gay.
  8. Wow I thought she was taller than that but I guess it's the heels. - Yes, I am. I'm 6ft
  9. Thanks for the reminder, will do this or next weekend
  10. Oh I didn't realise video views counted towards overall streams. I can't even knock Taylor for this, that's smart AF. More artists should release videos to Spotify since YouTube stupidly doesn't want its views to count anymore.
  11. This is so dumb. Not everyone has the privilege of having gay male friends. I don't have any gay male friends because I grew up in a homophobic country and the only close friends I made as an adult were women (one who's bi) and a straight man. It's not easy for everyone to just have a gay friend, especially when many gays already have their own friend groups and in my experience are extremely "clicky". - I completely get him, I feel much more comfortable around women.
  12. All she needs to do is release Debut TV then take a break until 2028 to get some inspiration and come back with a great country/rock album.
  13. Is this the same woman who said her Dad drove hours to pick her up then he came out and said it never happened. Crazy how people will believe anything, it really is guilty until proven innocent these days.
  14. It was obvious but I wasn't expecting them to basically admit it.
  15. Every song is just mid and nothing new. Take a ******* break Taylor.
  16. If you're doing a Dolly tribute common sense should've told her to do the DOLLY version not Whitney's, which she's already done…
  17. I agree that this is the new way of counting album sales and how it should be but the number still doesn't seem right. 78M would place him above Tina Turner and on par with Janet. I think it's typical label inflation, he's probably sold (and I'm including streaming) much less than that.
  18. I can't believe she's actually releasing a deluxe for this terrible album instead of just letting it die, and coming back next year with an actually great album.
  19. He's not wrong but there's more to it than that with Pete. Latino and many White voters aren't ready for a gay president either.
  20. Bowie came out as Bi in the 70s and said it affected his career in the U.S, so he wasn't always marketed as straight. Shawn's lisp is not the only reason people think he's gay, there are TONS of other reasons. Didn't he basically say he's still figuring out his sexuality on stage that one time, he's probably just bi. Besides that, points were made. The 80s were strange in that they seemed to be more accepting on that front yet still extremely homophobic. I think the "cooler" and "manlier" Grunge and Hip Hop aesthetics of the 90s created a new standard for men. I do believe Prince was a closet case though, there's being feminine and straight, and then there's…Prince.
  21. Unless you're a vegan, it's pretty hypocritical to drag her for this. And I say that as someone who eats meat.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.