Final: rep 1.267m/1.29m

Duca

41 minutes ago, chiliam said:

Honestly question.

Have ATRL ever won? They tell me Taylor is over, a flop, on declined and make countless threads to prove that point....

No. You come to learn that whatever a majority of ATRLers say, usually the opposite happens. They keep their bias rose colored glasses on and can never see the reality that sometimes they will lose.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• simmnfierzig

• Timber

• Blue Honeymoon

3 hours ago, Loghen said:

For such an impressive feat, this thread is surprisingly silent. :confused: Where are y'all ATRLers?

Well some people are no doubt silently seething but one of the reasons her previous HDD threads were so huge was that everyone wanted to know whether she would break Britney's record but now that Adele shattered it and she's already done it 3 times before I think people are just used to it. :skull: 

Taylor Always Wins

Just bought my Alberm, take my coins stuck up queen :celestial3:

Not the haters running in here saying she's flopping.

:rip:

Only on ATRL.

3 hours ago, Nick_317 said:

This. Even tho 600k would be something their faves can only dream of.

I can’t believe we’re not even in page 10. :rip:

Like it’s the second biggest opening week from a female ever and we’re not even on page 10 :ahh: 

The forum is seething I see.

If this actually materializes, how will those people who called this era an “underperformance” feel? :oh:

17 minutes ago, Trent W said:

Like it’s the second biggest opening week from a female ever and we’re not even on page 10 :ahh: 

Yea, if she wasn’t hitting one million again, this thread would be BOOMING. 

1.5 too little. 

she didnt do 3 mil. laughable

If this actually materializes, how will those people who called this era an “underperformance” feel? :oh:

wow this is amazing. 

Congratulations Taylor!

14 minutes ago, Trent W said:

4 minutes ago, Icannot said:

Only 9 pages? What happened?

rFFTrVb.jpg?1

It’s only because selling a milli during debut week is expected from Taylor at this point, in fact I would say it’s a Taylor standard. So it’d be more shocking if she didn’t sell a million first week.

QueenofCopyPaste
9 minutes ago, Icannot said:

rFFTrVb.jpg?1

Taylor is doing what was expected of the numbers... If its under 1 million.. For sure more of ATRL will flock

Also.. Adele already broke Britneys record so theres not much hype

5 hours ago, Swirl900 said:

That's crazy. The demand :alexz:

Was there a lack of stands? Because my Target (I live an hour from the city) has over a dozen stands easily and still has plenty of magazines and albums. But I heard there were very few left in NYC itself.

Ohhhhhhh yes. Both locations only had one stand each and (apparently?) weren't getting another in til Monday. :jonny3:

9 minutes ago, Icannot said:

rFFTrVb.jpg?1

Bitter truth for the haters

27 minutes ago, Iaintsorry said:

It’s only because selling a milli during debut week is expected from Taylor at this point, in fact I would say it’s a Taylor standard. So it’d be more shocking if she didn’t sell a million first week.

Imagine your standard is 1 million 1st week. 

Image result for woa gif

They thought her could touch Adele's number at first. Turn out she could at least beat 1/3 of Adele's first week :eli:

Don't get me wrong, Taylor pulls an amazing number. I'm just trying to mock HDD for being that stupid to think she could debut with 3 million copies in US.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.