Final: rep 1.267m/1.29m

Duca

2 hours ago, Digitalism said:

Waiting for the second week

The week in which it will be up for streaming to add to the SPS?

tenor.gif?itemid=4965675

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• simmnfierzig

• Timber

• Blue Honeymoon

Incredible :jonny4: It's amazing how high the bar is for her releases and she still manages to top her previous debut weeks :jonny3: 

Talent never loses

Talent never loses

2 hours ago, Loghen said:

For such an impressive feat, this thread is surprisingly silent. :confused: Where are y'all ATRLers?

They are hiding, they have nothing to say cause Taylor is demolishing everything once again.  :dies:

58 minutes ago, ATRL's WP Magnet said:

This is only 7 pages for now because Adele already had the record

OT: Expected numbers tbh

Expected if you want to, still incredibly IMPRESSIVE.

She's selling more than 1989 with "flop-singles hated by the radio listeners", and in the worst sales climate ever. 

Y'all just have to sit down and say "woah". 

another one in the basket

QueenofCopyPaste
1 minute ago, WonderstruckFR said:

Expected if you want to, still incredibly IMPRESSIVE.

She's selling more than 1989 with "flop-singles hated by the radio listeners", and in the worst sales climate ever. 

Y'all just have to sit down and say "woah". 

This is what Ive expected. So yeahh.....Im not wowed because it is what within I expected

QueenofCopyPaste
4 minutes ago, WonderstruckFR said:

They are hiding, they have nothing to say cause Taylor is demolishing everything once again.  :dies:

Or because Britney's record is already broken for the females.

Just now, ATRL's WP Magnet said:

This is what Ive expected. So yeahh.....Im not wowed because it is what within I expected

Once again, it's not because you expected her to do these crazy numbers that the feat is not impressive. It truly is.

Why do I doubt the lords power? I'll still be shocked if she tops 1 million in this climate. I just don't see it, especially with so little promo in the lead up.

QueenofCopyPaste
Just now, WonderstruckFR said:

Once again, it's not because you expected her to do these crazy numbers that the feat is not impressive. It truly is.

Well you quoted me so :michael:

It is impressive but im not wowed like ive said

3 minutes ago, ATRL's WP Magnet said:

Or because Britney's record is already broken for the females.

The double standards. :rip: 

The haters are fuming cause they have nothing to say, except "impressive" which would kill them. Don't act like :rip:

Congrats to the queen of music :clap3: 

Edited by WonderstruckFR

QueenofCopyPaste
3 minutes ago, WonderstruckFR said:

The double standards. :rip: 

The haters are fuming cause they have nothing to say, expect "impressive" which would kill them. Don't act like :rip:

Congrats to the queen of music :clap3: 

It's not double standards, its the truth, Taylor and Adele are the only ones who can break the record at that time, it's just it was Adele's comeback did it earlier. Hence it was an event. 

so now, Adele is the benchmark for the sales/SPS record figures

If Adele didnt release, it would be an event for reputation also with these numbers

I think it was actually a really good move for Taylor to stay low on the promo after LWYMMD dropped. I feel like the GP felt more inclined to check out reputation because it kind of came out of nowhere in their eyes, like a surprise release. 

This thread being empty cause it’s not a pop emergency :deadbanana:

If it was under 1M this thread would have 25+ pages now.

2 hours ago, alexanderao said:

Like LWYMMD's first week, this is further evidence that her base continues to grow. These are truly exceptional first-week numbers.

The big question, of course, is how long will its legs be? So far, its songs seem to have been consumed by her base in droves but relatively rejected by the rest of the public. It'll be fascinating to see if people pick up on one or two songs and give the album some longevity.

Of course, it matters when the album is uploaded to streaming services as well. It would be smartest to upload it after the first or second week; I would think, considering how tactical her team is, that any further withholding would be for moral (not strategic) reasons.

Moral reasons...Taylor's team...Yeah, it'll definitely be on streaming services soon. 

Honestly question.

Have ATRL ever won? They tell me Taylor is over, a flop, on declined and make countless threads to prove that point....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.