Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Connor Storrie shaved his mane

Featured Replies

  • Replies 29
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • .Odyssey.
    .Odyssey.

    Is it weird that I…like…see why other gay men would find him hot but legit think he just does nothing for me? There's something so boring about him

  • Like mine… His holes get bigger every time he wears that shirt

  • Pikachoo
    Pikachoo

    my trypophobia is acting up, I'm OUTTA HERE.

I want that t shirt, that is so cool! I used to have tank top for yeeeears and years and it naturally degraded into sth like this, I always wore it while moving the lawn and I felt very cool

britney-spears-really-really-cool.gif

Men almost always look better with longer hair than a buzzcut, sorry not sorry!

Is it weird that I…like…see why other gay men would find him hot but legit think he just does nothing for me? There's something so boring about him rip

  • Author
1 minute ago, 50thStateofMind said:

his shirt is disintegrating

Like mine… His holes get bigger every time he wears that shirt

IMG-7092.jpg

Edited by Kimmo

Wait shirts with holes are stylish now? My mom just made me throw all of mine away biblio

I don't think this is him. He isn't bringing attention to his ass.

Is the buzzcut some sort of spoiler for season 2? I thought they started filming already.

  • ATRL Moderator

The thread being about his hair but every comment being about the shirt deadbanana

ilya season two breakdown incoming? I prefer him with his curls, but I am sure he will pull this buzzcut off, too.

16 minutes ago, Prince George said:

Is the buzzcut some sort of spoiler for season 2? I thought they started filming already.

No spoiler, his character doesn't have a buzzcut in the book. I believe Connor shaved his head for another project that he's been filming and Heated Rivalry will just work with what they've got.

I need to see it for the front but I usually always love me a MAN with a buzzcut.

1 hour ago, Pikachoo said:

my trypophobia is acting up, I'm OUTTA HERE.

I was gonna say the same thing

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.