Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Maleficent

ATRL Member

Everything posted by Maleficent

  1. all Rihanna albums are joint albums, she loves to blaze
  2. This is rude to Joanne. That album has Perfect Illusion, John Wayne, Dancin In Circles, A-Yo etc. All kinda stomp on anything Taylor has released in years now.
  3. I think that was Heidi Fleiss, not Saweetie. I also get them confused
  4. Should be permanent tbh. Tired of their unfunny avis and cornball posts that they think make them a baddie
  5. it's just a few that are perpetually stuck in the early 00s (looking at the first poster in this thread). Britney had charisma in spades but she was never a dancer on Tate's level
  6. Well Miss Charlotte knows what works for her. Those cheekbones are cheekboning
  7. I'm 6'7 so no. I still don't know how I became a giant because literally all my family members are short
  8. I think it's a hard ch like in Italian so probably"curry"
  9. I'm sorry but the excitement in the tweet is sending me. like they just won the lottery
  10. I read the title and was wondering where Jlo was. Didn't even realize that was her at the bottom. Looking like the orphan protagonist of a Charles Dickens novel.
  11. The usual suspects like mushrooms and tomatoes, but also sushi
  12. I was there and people did tell Madonna this
  13. omg that tweet wasn't real? this makes me feel the same way I did when I found out she wasn't actually getting pushed off a chair in that gif
  14. Haha! You can really tell you guys are Swifties
  15. oh my god 7 loads that's quite a lot isn't it
  16. Omg! They obviously thought it was valuable. They should have returned it when they found out though.
  17. This is so unfortunate. He needs a better cover to match what i'm sure is fabulous music!
  18. And bangs the gong
  19. most people don't know or give a damn
  20. Why are all the gifs on the left side? Is this a new trend? God I'm tired of keeping up
  21. well I think it is special and important enough for a thread so what now. Catch these hands
  22. No. I thank God that my cousins are all very unappealing
  23. if you had any experience with straight women pertaining to this topic, this result is by far the least unexpected in the poll

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.