Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

do you use straight Gen-Z memes ?

Featured Replies

  • Popular Post

get-this-man-a-true-true.gifOCBWOzIjRst8EeNvepWF-1yurNoKrT104sYs3BHpConquest Invincible Meme - Conquest Invincible Mark - Discover & Share GIFs

who-is-this.pnghe-tryna-ignore-it-twitter.png

Are you hip and cool ? Or are you stuck with Kukai and Kelly Clarkson gif ?

  • Replies 26
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Vixen Eyes
    Vixen Eyes

    im 26 and have never seen any of these in my life

  • playboi
    playboi

    I use speed gifs with my IRLs, it's called code-switching

  • Katamari
    Katamari

    this one makes me laugh a bit when i see it

  • Popular Post

im 26 and have never seen any of these in my life

No because i'm not straight or gen z. It would be disrespectful to steal from their culture

I'm Gen Z myself and I'll tell you right now if I used any of these my friends would flame the hell out of me.

These are extremely millennial coded.

  • Popular Post

I use speed gifs with my IRLs, it's called code-switching

ishowspeed-ishowspeed-yeah-right.gif

I don't like the straight lifestyle. It already gets forced down our throats with their kids and lockerroom talk. So no, I stay away from their memes and crafts as well. Doesn't matter which generation they come from.

khalyan2

  • Author
5 hours ago, Mr. Mendes said:

I'm Gen Z myself and I'll tell you right now if I used any of these my friends would flame the hell out of me.

These are extremely millennial coded.

52 minutes ago, allforyou said:

I have never seen those in my life

pikachoo

You are not straight

kukai

Never seen those memes, maybe cause THANK GOD Im not Gen Z or straight

eww.gif ... what a combination that would be :/

Also, are we dividing memes into straight and gay now? coffee

he tryna ignore it is kinda funny nnnshdh

The "son" one and its endless variations is corny though, it's good to know that the kids are ultimately just as corny as milleniials and very other generation lol

I'm only drawn to gay memes but I do appreciate the creativity behind "Son" memes

IMG-4093.jpg

I use all the memes, the gays, lesbians, straights etc. that's how I'm doing my part towards inclusivity and contribution towards the world

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.