Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

cOe

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by cOe

  1. Snakegate because she did actually underperform a bit. Now she's getting dragged critically but smashing into oblivion
  2. Yes. She also stans Pokรฉmon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time and Darkness, icon
  3. Wow it's amazing. I love stanning Tinashe
  4. Ah remember it like it was yesterday. What a bop. 13 year old me had no business bopping to it lmao
  5. Girl let Tinashe have her moment!!!!!
  6. F.A.M.T and Are We On a Break? are excellent. Perfect for the fall
  7. Lmao for some reason I can see this being true
  8. No idea how this flopped, deserved multi week #1
  9. I don't have it and tested negative (no idea how because I was a super hoe) and yes I'd like to know tbh. But it wouldn't be a deal breaker
  10. Another sad Ben Simmons bop
  11. Yesss this was the moment
  12. They all look like they're more into themselves than they'd be into me but New Mexico looks the nicest I guess
  13. Tbh I'm 28 and never felt the need to pay with my mobile phone. Credit card just feels more convenient to me
  14. This is abuse. And I'll say it as someone who used to be suicidal. You are not responsible for you friend's mental health. If you cut them off and they act like that, it's not your fault. No one is owed friendship. I would suggest going to a therapist and discuss the situation
  15. Suki Waterhouse - Big Love Olivia Rodrigo - Drop Dead
  16. 1:20-1:40 in the background, I might be delusional tho haha
  17. Does the "******* with me, hope you know I'm what you asked for" sample some video game? Final fantasy?
  18. Right???? I mean this is no masterpiece lol but Pixie Lott's Young Foolish Happy's vibe gives me just so much serotonin. The 1-2-3 punch of All About Tonight, What Do You Take Me For, Kiss the Stars... Such escapist positive music

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.