Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

gwen stacy

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by gwen stacy

  1. gwen stacy replied to Cain's topic in Base
    Someone knows who are the people she used to follow be4 this?
  2. #20 (+4) 'Training Season' - 2,448M #160 (+29) 'Royal Albert Hall' - 1,243M Total: 3,691M (#4) It peaked but it still very stable!
  3. Confessions II (No hate) It's a great record and we can all agree it's probably Madonna's best album since the first Confessions but at the same time it proved me that Madonna doesn't really care about her discography. She played very safe and it feels more predictable, it's funny because despite I enjoy more this record than 'Rebel Heart' or 'Madame X' it doesn't surprise me or makes me want to appreciate Madonna's artistry. I'm not even going to talk about the collabs...
  4. It's doing 3,6M combined (#23 & #185), it would be higher without Taylor's new releases. No Lie is stable at #179 ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ
  5. Both sounds really good but I'm going with Janet
  6. me asf Apple Music: reproductor webThe Black Dog de Taylor Swift en Apple MusicCanciรณn ยท 2024 ยท Duraciรณn 3:58
  7. Spotify Update: #19 'Training Season' - 2,451M #167 'No Lie' - 1,261M 'Royal Albert Hall' left the Top 200 (Let's hope it can re-enter tomorrow!) Dua Lipa rise at #36 (+2) on Spotify Top Artist Chart (Daily).
  8. WAIT.... AMAZING UPDATE!!! Uhggg I need Top 150 for No Lie so bad
  9. Imagine thinking 'Stripped' isn't Pop
  10. I love Tay but I'm tired of her MVs being like this, a surprise release with 2 actors or famous people lol.
  11. Little Monsters and Madders working together to vote for Kylie to pretend they are not gays!
  12. It's 2026 and people should stop thinking China is successful thanks to the real communism... Marx communisim failed in China + China started growing as a country after the big result of adopting and taking all the capitalist mechanisms including the global free markets and allowing for example a deep social stratification.
  13. I'm not from United States but my advice for everyone would be trying to see outside of your little American bubble.
  14. If we consider that 8 out of 10 people at ATRL are frustrated with themselves, this advice really makes sense. Keep going Sombr!!!
  15. I'm not excited but let's see.
  16. Spotify Global Chart: #17 (+8) 'Training Season' - 2,414M #180 (+13) 'Royal Albert Hall' - 1,170M Total: 3,584M ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ It's a good update! It could be rising more tomorrow, it seems the Top 200 is very insane like many songs are jumping and then falling but Training Season is having an organic stability!
  17. Spotify Global Chart: #17 (+8) 'Training Season' - 2,414M #180 (+13) 'Royal Albert Hall' - 1,170M Total: 3,584M ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
  18. This numbers are bad, really bad. No excuses!
  19. Nostalgia, she was everybody's favorite during her 'Hannah Montana' days but outside of that, you never see the same amount of people connecting into her career or new music. After 'Flowers' she became someone more respectable for that GP that never tuned into her and only knew her for scandals and Disney.
  20. Never heard it again since it was released but I still remember the lyrics being like: Hey I'm going to buy a coffee oh my god Hi, you say Hi, how r u, I'm right! How is ur sister yeah she is okay and blah blah blah
  21. I'm not talking about it success, it was one of the biggest hits of 2024 and probably a defining song of the decade. But... saying it changed the culture or it have a different formula? Not agree, it's a song made for the same place of songs like 'Say So'.
  22. I don't agree honestly, for me it's another Pop song in the mainstream scene... it's just the moment when it was released.
  23. But according to her fans she is an albums artists (plot twist: her hannah montana albums have sold more than her miley albums)

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.