Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

playboi

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by playboi

  1. playboi replied to Rian's topic in Base
    Albums are one tap away you don't have to promote them on TV anymore, if the GP wanted to use LUX they would've already, she bit off more than she could chew with the concept and that's ok
  2. I love ME! it's so Broadway but I'll go with Cleveland because it's her most personal song at the moment. The worst is Florida I don't like Florence's voice
  3. Just breathe through the mouth Zara it's almost over
  4. playboi replied to Rian's topic in Base
  5. If it's Grammy-toi it's not random at all it's very logical actually
  6. "Kiiikiii" Stan it GAYTRL
  7. playboi replied to Rian's topic in Base
    Popstar really is top 3 Tinashe Aquarius Popstar Baby Angel Quantum Baby 333 Songs For You Nightride Joyride
  8. lmaoo okay the CIA plant allegations might've had some truth to them
  9. playboi replied to Rian's topic in Base
    I would've been a delusional dusty springfield fan
  10. playboi replied to Rian's topic in Base
    syg cleanse (namie amuro - dr.)
  11. Her music keeps getting worse unfortunately she's running out of fun hooks
  12. I hate graffiti every building in my city is covered in ugly tags for the sake of "culture", genuinely the worst artform. The only good Graffiti is on atrl.net
  13. Yes I also believe she planned the current hate to make her next album even more of an event. She's playing chess not checkers
  14. Wait why did I know it was going to be Fine, but yes this is SOTY
  15. Her lowkey having a better diction than Angèle ot:
  16. Snake because even celebrities were dog piling on her
  17. I need to figure out how to add it to soulseek because it's not even on there
  18. Me with
  19. #nowlistening it's giving Grimes before the incident
  20. Not they only have one rym rating and its you oh this is really nichee The cover is eating

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.