Everything posted by Comedor
- What is Rose Gray's best song?
- Primavera Sound announces 2027 lineup
- Who's your fave in Soulidified?
-
Soulidified - "Man Ain't Me"
It's 2026 and they put together a group of 4 straight men? Where them gays at? Delete this.
-
is this the best pop girl performance of all time?
- Why Bruno gets credit for DWAS?
- Rick Ross gets arrested for DV, judge tells him she has no idea who he is
She said- Has everyone streamed this perfect AOTY?
- Craziest thing you've seen at the gym?
- Popstar vs. Confessions II
Confessions sweetie I-- MEOVV - "GO HARD"
- ADÉLA & Olivia only artists with 2 songs in the Top 10 on Global Spotify. Surprised?
Delete the cure and add maggots for brains.- Tinashe - 'Popstar'
That 9 was the push I needed to listen to the album. Not expecting much tho.- Will personalized AI-generated music end the music industry as we know it?
I'm not joking when I say this. Proceeds to joke. That tweet is rage bait 101. And probably AI generated.- Is Taylor's backlash valid?
She released bad music, AGAIN. The negative press was too be expected. The world keeps spinning, and she can bounce back.- Abracadabra appreciation thread
As I entered this thread, I was hoping it would be about the classic Abracadabra, and I was right! TASTE!- Is Madonna lowkey coming for AOTY?
As she should. And if not her, Kim Petras.- Kim Petras: De-Tour - SOLD OUT
- Rihanna's writing camps are a must in the industry
Miss me Fenty Beauty (MC:EPA -38,52%) stan. Beyoncé is actually a great example of how things should be done. She uses writing camps, but gives them clear creative direction and inserts herself into the process, to retain her identity and style in the songs, on top of making everything sound cohesive and AOTY worthy. A true project leader. Some faves should take notes.- Rihanna's writing camps are a must in the industry
I will take Rihanna-generic, soulless music over whatever self-written songs that Taylor is regurgitating lately. OPEN THE CAMPS! +1- Who is the most respected pop girl at the moment?
Beyonce and Shakira comes to mind. Adele too but she's not active.- 2026 VMAs viewing figures up 51% from last year, highest since 2015
no gaga, yes viewership record- Tate goes viral over last years VMA performance
I didn't know Britney stans had a vendetta with Tate. Shouldn't they be happy that the new girls are inspired by Britney? It's how Beyonce stans feel about Slayter, Zara, etc. Pack it up hags.- Tate goes viral over last years VMA performance
Show us a better VMA performance in recent years. Give credits where due.- Tate goes viral over last years VMA performance
Did she make history? https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZS9AThK3kJAhK-wbEVx/