Everything posted by Ribbit
- Halloween playlist staples
- Halloween playlist staples
-
Rank Taylor Swift's ! songs: ME!, "Slut!", Florida!!!, CANCELLED!, Cleveland!
FLOP! The way some people take this thread unironically. The **** taste exposure
- Can we say that Miley has released the video of the year?
-
Pussycat Dolls - PCD Forever World Tour | UK, Europe & Brazil
Saw them in Amsterdam. The show was amazing. I wish the stage itself looked a little bit more expensive. My phone didn't record the flames bit during Buttons, so pissed. WIGU, IDNAM, Buttons and React were my fav bits.
-
Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'
Girl I've been an M fan since like 2000
-
Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'
Yeah it just aired on Comedy Central in NL and that part is edited differently.
-
New York Times: Taylor Swift's Patient Zero is an SNL Parody
- Why do live performances mean nothing now?
The new gen artists lack the IT factor. You could just stare at Britney during her prime, everything she did was effortless. Same goes for Madonna.- Trump Education Dept. formally removes Title IX protections for LGBTQ+ students
- Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'
The way Confessions II is gonna take over NFR.. I've only used Spotify since late 2018.- ATRL Original Op-Ed: Taylor doubles down on white supremacy on “Cleveland!,” why?
And when I post a thread of this caliber, it gets locked swiftly for no reason, I get 2WPs and a 3 day restriction from posting. Ok.......- Pitchfork: Taylor Swift Needs a Vacation
- The Life of Problematic Taylor Swift
- The Life of Problematic Taylor Swift
- The Life of Problematic Taylor Swift
- The Life of Problematic Taylor Swift
Hi guys, I thought this would be a fun thread to make, since these things are often overlooked and simply prove that Taylor Swift is a horrible and a disgusting human being. Private-jet emissions - roughly 8300 tonnes of CO2 in seven months in 2022 alone. Threatening the student that tracked her jet - her lawyers sent J. Sweeney a cease-and-desist letter over accounts using publicly available flight data. Bad Blood - turned a dispute with another successful (at the time) pop-artist Katy Perry into a commercial feud. Her response about female bodies in 2015. Threatening a small blogger with legal action. In 2017. Cracking down on small fan-merchandise Etsy sellers. The original "Better Than Revenge" where she sexually shamed another woman - widely presumed Camilla Belle. The lyrics are highly misogynistic. Album variants and chart competition - deliberate campaigns against other women. Bullying Olivia Rodrigo. ICE members at her private wedding. Turning Taylor's Versions into a consumer loyalty campaign. Linking ticket priority to buying merchandise and albums. Choosing to work with David O. Russell. Her relationship with Matty Healy amid the racism controversy. Marrying Travis Kelce, blocking New York City streets for her private wedding. Never saying anything about political issues. Did I forget something? Overall, Taylor truly seems like one of the worst humans to walk the planet and somehow she gets a pass. Why?- The Life Of A Flopgirl: (Taylor Can't Write) (Special Edition)
You're 100% correct in the OP, but you're surely gonna get downvoted by Swifties because they can't handle the truth. Taylor is less than mediocre at everything she does. The only thing she excels at is being a horrible and a disgusting human being.- Pussycat Dolls - PCD Forever World Tour | UK, Europe & Brazil
Deja Vu is first, so I'd have to arrive at 6pm for a PCD show that starts 8:50, I'm really not interested in opening acts- Madonna & Charli xcx - "Danceteria Afterhours"
Wdym. Afterhours = Stuart Price- Madonna & Charli xcx - "Danceteria Afterhours"
Madonna sounds much clearer. The instrumental slaps. I'm getting Give It 2 Me by the end. Love that they both did Lou Reed's "du-du-du-du" part. LOVE THIS. Never cared for Brat but this is good!!- Madonna & Charli xcx - "Danceteria Afterhours"
Nurse- Madonna & Charli xcx - "Danceteria Afterhours"
I'm really not a Charli fan nor I have listened to Brat but they served with this one.- Madonna & Charli xcx - "Danceteria Afterhours"
This is gonna slap so hard at the vmas- Madonna & Charli xcx - "Danceteria Afterhours"
WaiT there are so many GOOD updates in the mixing! Holy moly - Why do live performances mean nothing now?