Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

LoveInStereo

ATRL Member

Everything posted by LoveInStereo

  1. I could see her commissioning a remix album/compilation of her old hits but I really can't see her doing an album of original EDM songs right now
  2. Madonna's impact transcends all demographics & Swifties always tune in when they know Tay's showing up. Idk why liddos deliberately set their fav up with what has to be jokes about people only wanting to see Gaga. We are well into the 2020s now so I'm gonna need you to stay with us in present day!
  3. If these songs had been released as a standalone EP I imagine they would've been received better, I really think diehard fans can do more with these songs than the standard album. 'Saving' Showgirl was simply an impossible feat, the low points (Eldest, Actually, Wood, Cancelled!) are too diabolical. I personally enjoyed these songs for what they are. Not her best but a reminder she's still capable of more than what we got last year
  4. Me @ you when I posted Mitski's cover of Bleachers Lets Get Married and you hit me with a dislike react for no reason
  5. Idt any DSP will ever be able to beat human curated playlists. It's time consuming but I have to make my own for the gym, playing video games, sleep, etc
  6. How am I supposed to listen to the rest of the album when I cannot stop listening to Flashbacks… godnashe
  7. Ngl with how slight & unsubstantial the album is, I would've been pissed if they had deluxe tracks ready to rollout. Smile couldn't have saved the album alone but if they were sitting on more material they would be absolutely moronic to not have attached it to the original album's release last week
  8. The Sophie & A.G shoutout made my eyes well up with tears tbh. Charli really made the most of this opportunity!
  9. The 1st time I saw her was for the Dirt Femme tour & she blew me away. Pains me to say this tour is a chop. Artistically, it has no direction. The intro was embarrassingly long & dampened the hype by the time she came out. The interludes were pointless, meaningless word salad. The estrus typography is a blatant ripoff of Eusexua's, there's video FX for 1 song that are ridiculously similar to Lorde's for Shapeshifter on Ultrasound Tour 2025. The imagery had no real symbolism, it was a random grab bag of vibes & aesthetics that other popstars have already covered without any substance. Her performance felt phoned in & her vocals were terrible at times (the pre chorus of Lady Wood, she was horribly off-key). If you're a fan & she's not coming to your city, be grateful, her heart is not in this 1
  10. They've previously said they post hate tweets about Taylor purely because it drives site traffic & ad revenue up. It's tacky. The variant thing has become industry standard, it's hypocritical to single her out when there are SO many big stars doing it now. Where was this commentary for Bass Persuades or CII? Sick of this being a gotcha
  11. I get that she co-signed him but the trend since 2022 of Gen Z Tik-Tok brained singer-songwriters performatively gagging on Taylor's redwood tree in hopes of winning her fans over is so tiresome. He could've relayed the point she made without framing it in a hyperbolic and fanatical way that makes it sound totally insincere & phony. Acting like she came to him with the 3 Secrets of Fátima, stfu, cornball, we know what this is rly about & nobody's streaming your music bc you like Taylor. So does damn near everybody else, you're not special
  12. I use bumble & bumble gentle conditioner because my shampoo is pretty intense because I get dandruff :(
  13. Edit: misunderstood the Q. I HATED Paper Rings until I met my boyfriend. Despised it with a hard passion, never didn't skip it. Now I love it. I get the vision. You can actually be that happy. I was so cynical before him
  14. Midnights & it's not even close
  15. The album is almost exclusively mid tempos. There's rly only 1 song that isn't out now that's somewhat of a banger. The rest is slower. The bass isn't persuading!
  16. Different Religion is god tier but while I like a lot of the rest, I can't say I love any of it. My biggest issue is there is no clear thesis & it's lacking in dynamics. That said, by no means am I saying this album is bad. It's nice but I just think the last 2 were better. SB felt so propulsive. This 1 is a little flat/designed to be background music by comparison. The lyrics are a little trite too. I expect more from her now. She has more depth than this
  17. None because I was in love with 1 of my best friends & he didn't love me back but Just Like a Pill was a song we enjoyed together a lot (ctfu) & the dissolution of that relationship was the foundation of my hatred towards Pink. She's BEEN deleted
  18. I'm so sorry but B words & Grapefruit are 2 of my least fav Tove songs ever. She's omitting so many iconic & much more popular singles in favour of performing these 2 chops The show I have tickets for is painfully undersold & if I had the foresight to know the setlist would be meh, the singles would be mid & the energy in the rooms would be weak - I wouldn't have bought tickets. No shade if this is working for other ppl but it's like she's trying to dampen & mute the hype on purpose or something. Short track lengths, very few tracks, very few dates, very few singalong smashes in the show (like a Stay High moment). This isn't gonna elevate her status, nobody's walking away from this saying "this is my favourite Tove Lo era" for any reason other than recency bias & even then, I'm still not seeing anybody feeling it like that
  19. And now she's tweeted that Sky Ferreira is a prophet. Wow. And a sliver of me thought I was crazy for thinking this whole thing was Charli envy. She's so weird
  20. She was also tweaking out when the Sweat Tour started & threw shade at Charli (something ridiculous along the lines of expecting her to support her?) & iirc Charli only responded by sending her DMs (that Brooke shared) where she did encourage her. The timing was weird to me then & especially weird now. I think she's so jealous of Charli that it's actually creepy atp & if I were Charli, I would keep my distance. She's had 13 yrs in the public eye to say this **** about Madge & she says it ~1week after Madonna posts a TT saying "thinking about Charli". She rly strikes me as somebody who gets very toxic & destructive when they're envious & since her last song wasn't met with a positive reception, she's just lashing out @ every1 she perceives as having it better than her. She's a loser, I'm sorry. It's all motivated by jealousy she's not in a better position. Take a songwriting class? She has no special sauce. What is Brooke offering that no1 else is?
  21. I attended a screening of 1 of his movies where he addressed the audience with an introductory Q&A. He radiated sex appeal tbh. 1 of those celebs it's not weird to feel thirsty about bc he knows what he's doing & he's very good at it!
  22. From the poll, Robyn, in general, Caroline Polachek
  23. I also saw this as the final nail in the coffin of Miley being remembered as an important artist vs a capable entertainer. Her run from Plastic Hearts till Something Beautiful was setting her up as a CRJ or Lorde lvl (household name with a huge commercial peak, hype tapers down to a dependably loyal cult following) pop act. This 1 song undoes 5+ years of rebranding. Successful artists make it appear like their music is just a natural extension of themselves. This song is such a forceful bid at trying to make people remember a time that the public cared about Miley that it produces the opposite effect. The lady doth protest too much. And just like that, years of her going under the radar suddenly seem like she was just an irrelevant flop vs down to earth & unconcerned with fame whoring. I actually despise this song so bad
  24. It's an abomination & anybody with an ear for music could hear that from the 1st listen

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.