Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

ToTC: Petal 400k+ debut

Featured Replies

  • Replies 25
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • TayDuaStan
    TayDuaStan

    Kinda hard to believe (this being almost double her last debut) but as long as she sells more than Olivia, I have to stan. Go Ari Let me buy a copy

  • PumpkinTim
    PumpkinTim

    We do not recognize the authority of Kalshi Markets in this charts forum, wait for the HitsDD numbers!

  • KatyPrismSpirit
    KatyPrismSpirit

    * according to gambling odds

Kinda hard to believe (this being almost double her last debut) but as long as she sells more than Olivia, I have to stan. Go Ari clap3

Let me buy a copy

kukai

I don't see how that's possible when she couldn't even do that during her peak. He's probably jinxing itsheep

On par with Olivia's initial predictions with a less passionate buying fanbase and likely a lesser streaming debut, I doubt it

Edited by Billionaire

Just now, Billionaire said:

On par with Olivia's initial predictions with a less passionate fanbase and likely a lesser streaming debut, I doubt it

Even 300K would be a major win for Ariana.

I won't hold my breath she's not generally someone that does super huge first week numbers if I recall correctly, her strength is more in sustained streaming power over time

this is a set up i fear. 300k+ is possible tho

Ari has never cracked 200k pure with a debut before (iirc). I don't believe it, something drastic would've had to have changed for this to be possible IMO if eternal sunshine & positions are the precedent.

Well, this isn't really according to TOTC. It's according to Kalshi and TOTC has posted about it. 400k+, while that would be incredible, is out of the realm, tbh. You never know, of course. But from the state of it, it is too high of a projection. Idk what the preorder numbers are. 400k would require a combination of very high streaming numbers and pure sales, or at least one of the two. And I think it falls on streaming more.

For now, I'm expecting it will do higher than ES (and Sweetener, coming for her second biggest first week). Spotify anywhere between 60–70M. 250K and anything above it is great.

This whole TOTC x Kalshi thing seems like just manipulation to benefit themselves.

Edited by laqqinq

I don't see it happening but anything over 200k is a win tbh.

the set up, this is not happening

rogue2

the goal is to outdo ES and Sweetener, and being ambitious it would be crossing the 300k mark, I see 100-120k pure and around 140k from SEA+TEA, a win tbh

rogue2

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.