Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Amethyst

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Amethyst

  1. How come Pitchfork hasn't reviewed it yet?
  2. Overdramatic deserved to be a full song over Loud 9 pun intended
  3. Why would it be? At the time it got promoted as a mixtape, RCA didn't give a f about it. But it's the album that saved her career sustaining her fanbase amidst the chaos of the Joyride delays
  4. The numbers are so good omg. Kind of surprised at Nobody Wanna Dance Anymore's numbers... imagine what its playlisting for other tracks too could do
  5. Okay, I just saw that BB/ANG3l debuted with 900k, which makes more sense
  6. If my research is correct, BB/ANG3L did 1.45M and Quantum Baby 2.1M on their debuts. QB seems a bit low considering Nasty was doing +600k at least and it had one more song? I haven't found anything about 333 but I remember something around 1M. I think I would be happy with ~2.7M
  7. I haven't received any news about the vinyl or cd shipping and I ordered then when they dropped lol. (European store)
  8. Music OMH reviewed it 90/100. Does it count for Metacritic? I hope she gets a score. I know Pitchfork will review her for sure but it seems less and less official publications review nowadays.
  9. Rosalia's albums are much more innovative than Shakira's, even if you ignore her last 3 efforts. I agree that Shakira's early lyricism is unmatched in general, but that's thanks to the genres she sings in that lend themselves for the lyrics to shine. Spanish pop rock, especially during the late 90s and early 2000s, was perfect for constructing elaborate but slick stories through lyrics. So at this point it's a matter of what you value more. However, I'm convinced Rosalía could deliver that level of lyricism when the right moment comes (it will).
  10. I said what I said and that also applies to those you mentioned
  11. Just loud and wrong. OP: Halsey doesn't belong in the conversation. By the time she released music, Tumblr was already a parody of itself.
  12. Another reminder that Berghain is top 5 songs of the decade so far. And that we will only be saved throught divine intervention.
  13. She actually said: My costume is not your culture
  14. If the single doesn't drop with an album pre order then I'll have my doubts about the album date... Anyway, i'm excited!
  15. Amethyst replied to dwuw's topic in Music
    Him feeding into it is the best thing promotional wise for the song. Such a d*mb*ss lmao
  16. Amethyst replied to dwuw's topic in Music
    It's interesting that the lyrics have been available since minute 1 on Spotify. Some of the songs also have translation available (into Spanish, for me), is it the same for other languages?
  17. Amethyst replied to dwuw's topic in Music
    I have been trying so hard to avoid the snippets and the leaks, I haven't listened to Reliquia and I plan not to until the album release, but I think I have been exposed to most of the album lyrics by now so much teasing
  18. Amethyst replied to dwuw's topic in Music
    Does The Times count for Metacritic? I think it doesn't
  19. And apparently she said no because Madonna wanted it for free sjsjsjs that was the token headline when Rosalía first rose to the Spanish mainstream
  20. Is this being released this Friday for real?
  21. The official Spanish charts are not that relevant (imagine current Billboard but without the legacy), but I'm still mad Malamente was blocked from #1 (and Pienso en tu mirá)
  22. The pitchfork review for Berghain was absolute trash, it wasn't even a review. Their Motomami review was also a bit lukewarm, all things considered. It seems like they are mad that everyone caught up with them after they were one of the first anglo media to review her with El Mal Querer and they now want to act superior.
  23. I would say it's a normal update. The previous days were just too good. It's mainly because of the loss of streams in Spain. Btw, the host of los 40 (main Spanish radio) said that there is another song from the album that is expected to be pushed for radio. Maybe the song that she is supposedly dropping tomorrow?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.