Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Tinashe - 'Popstar'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 2.2k
  • Views 126.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • my god what a ******* HORRIBLE album slop noise made for the most insufferable genre of gays, genuinely so surprised to see the acclaim, you'd expect this to be some sort of genre pushing masterpiece

  • She's just so inauthentic and always throwing **** at the wall to see if it sticks, I can't get into it. Cheap throwaway pop music. 3/10.

  • PartyFavor
    PartyFavor

    ATRL ADMIN AND MODERATORS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ONLY GIVE TINASHE A HEADER AND LOGO FOR THIS WEEK. T*YLOR HAS EVERYTHING SHE HAS EVER NEEDED FOR MULTIPLE LIFETIMES. WE DO NOT NEED ANYYYYY TAYLOR PRO

Put the album on shuffle and I can't stop listening. This is some professional sh\\\\t!!!!

such an fantastic album

Nobody wanna dance anymore deserves to go viral

allah allahallah... allah allahallah... allah allahallah... allah allahallah... allah allahallah...

53gzhBbS.gif

does anyone remember someone named RideorDie or something, talking sh*t?

oh

kinda disappointed she didn't give us videos for i'd rather be alone or popstar

those two alone are career highlights

stan-twitter.gif

2 minutes ago, Trip said:

kinda disappointed she didn't give us videos for i'd rather be alone or popstar

those two alone are career highlights

stan-twitter.gif

EXACTLY! She's been releasing MV during the album release for years! I wonder what made her stop with this release. I wanted more visuals since this era had been delivering in that regard.

6 hours ago, D.Va said:

I can accept that people like the album but this needs to stop immediately khalyan2

You love the slower songs on Popstar ? They are better on Nightride
You love the uptempos on Popstar ? They are better on SFU
You love experimentalnashe on Popstar ? It's done better on 333

It is not her best at anything

I can give you Nightride and Songs For You, but you're out of your mind if you genuinely believe 333 is a better "experimental" body of work than Popstar rip

14 hours ago, cloudbusting said:

shaping up to be the most acclaimed work of her career, possibly the highest debut too jonny3

pulling this off over a decade into her career after all the struggles with RCA and then rebuilding as an independent artist... i'm so ******* proud of our girl fr chick3

Yeah I keep getting a lil emotional seeing all of this pan out so well. Surviving 2016-2019 was not for the weak and I'm so happy for her seeing how far she's come. Popstar today. Popstar tomorrow. Popstar forever! party

46 minutes ago, Trip said:

kinda disappointed she didn't give us videos for i'd rather be alone or popstar

those two alone are career highlights

stan-twitter.gif

She's holding popstar hostage for some reason

Y'all she's been up #1 on itunes for 24hrs now , could we hope a top 10 debut on bb200???

1 hour ago, Trip said:

kinda disappointed she didn't give us videos for I'd rather be alone or popstar

those two alone are career highlights

stan-twitter.gif

The era isn't over, both could happen.

2 hours ago, Trip said:

all five popstar covers ☆

c3559e3faec5e889d232b9b92d956cba.1000x10

HSwdS6rasAADfaq?format=webp&name=large

612c70b37a44a446e95277115ddd8a10.1000x10

These 3 are THOSE GIRLS falcon

1 hour ago, Liamm said:

Y'all she's been up #1 on itunes for 24hrs now , could we hope a top 10 debut on bb200???

The fear is Tove Lo or Carly debuts

I've just found it better than her last 3 albums.

"Nobody Wanna Dance Anymore" is a bop and definitely the highlight of the album. I also loved "Twentyfight Eight", "Cloud 9", and "Empty Stadium", along with the other pre-released songs.

There are some tracks I didn't connect with as much on the first listen, some of them feel a bit basic/repetitive, but overall I'm really enjoying it.

I love the album so much monkey. Over time I could see it becoming my favorite one which is crazy after being a fan since day 1

Been blasting Melatonin from my car with the windows down thru the city for at least half an hour (traffic was crazy), it felt so good doing God's work celestial4

16 minutes ago, hallucinating said:

The fear is Tove Lo or Carly debuts

lol Tove is at #190 on BB200.

this album is everything and I've been a fan since the stunners days (my friend introduced me to bubblegum and i was hooked in college). the Chicago meet and greet yesterday had over 450 people for her, she is DEF feeling the love/her flowers this era and i am sooooo f_cking proud. outside of the singles i am loving nobody wanna dance anymore, popstar, and brainrot. empty stadiums is a highlight and sad asf

currently #67 on UK albums chart - midweek update

#16 apple music

#1 & #19 iTunes

would be her first album to chart since Aquarius and Joyride (both #78) and her highest charting-one

1 hour ago, Liamm said:

Y'all she's been up #1 on itunes for 24hrs now , could we hope a top 10 debut on bb200???

I don't think so, she has no song on Top 200 Spotify or AM, but I think her numbers will be near to 30k atp and if they ship all the vinyls it will def surpass 30k but my signed vinyl still haven't ship yet rip

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.