Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Tinashe - 'Popstar'

Featured Replies

This is great and I love how much it reminds me of Nightride but all the exploration just makes me wish she would a straight up dance project (like Melatonin) and a straight up pop record (like Nobody Wanna Dance Anymore)

  • Replies 2.2k
  • Views 126.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • my god what a ******* HORRIBLE album slop noise made for the most insufferable genre of gays, genuinely so surprised to see the acclaim, you'd expect this to be some sort of genre pushing masterpiece

  • She's just so inauthentic and always throwing **** at the wall to see if it sticks, I can't get into it. Cheap throwaway pop music. 3/10.

  • PartyFavor
    PartyFavor

    ATRL ADMIN AND MODERATORS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ONLY GIVE TINASHE A HEADER AND LOGO FOR THIS WEEK. T*YLOR HAS EVERYTHING SHE HAS EVER NEEDED FOR MULTIPLE LIFETIMES. WE DO NOT NEED ANYYYYY TAYLOR PRO

Very cohesive and it's not one note. She used something throughout the whole album that pulls it all together, but I can't pinpoint it.

I don't know how I feel about it yet. I don't dislike, but it's not love at first listen.

Edited by TryMe

definitely her best album since Nightride! might be even better tbh

Flashbacks and Heavy Weight are fillers but the rest is really good

Sunglasses, Too Easy, Melatonin, Pillow Fight, Nobody Wanna Dance Anymore and Brainrot are my faves but I think some of the other songs will grow

too easy randomly sounding good with the album WAP

Edited by hallucinate

3 hours ago, Liamm said:

Am I crazy to hear a country almost Americana cadence in NBWDA???

You're not! I hear it too!!

Btw NME gave it a 5/5

Flashbacks is so damn good flame

Production throughout is immaculate worship

Edited by Graduation

  • ATRL Moderator
9 hours ago, rhettye said:

the concept of day and night mode with two

RFH6lyZfny0b.png

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

People use light mode? biblio

The fact I pressed play on Sunglasses and ten seconds in I was like "this sounds like Arca" so I opened the credits and there she was... Queen has such a distinct sound is crazy. Anyways, off to a great start

22.gif

2 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

image (11)

this would EAT as the album cover, I hope she released a deluxe or b-side on streaming just to show this pic.

my personal fav is the one with the big hat and smoke. so cunty (oh I just realized that's the gatefold for this. *** I want this variant now

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRj9qRluyZ-p6eZES23eBb

54 minutes ago, rhettye said:

this would EAT as the album cover, I hope she released a deluxe or b-side on streaming just to show this pic.

my personal fav is the one with the big hat and smoke. so cunty (oh I just realized that's the gatefold for this. *** I want this variant now

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRj9qRluyZ-p6eZES23eBb

my copy of this variant arrived an hour ago she's so gorg

also a few of the comments on here.. some of you would make excellent RCA execs ryan3

I made the mistake of listening to this for the first time when I had a meeting come up. I had to stop and I can't go back for over an hour!!! I want to go back to listening to it. It was so good!! rip

I think Brainrot is my favorite, she snapped with that one

22.gif

I honestly love heavy weight and flashbacks the most like she went there

How am I supposed to listen to the rest of the album when I cannot stop listening to Flashbacks… godnashe

31 minutes ago, My20sBlues said:

I need more Tinashe x Arca

Like I need a verse from arca for the remix album

I still can't believe (complimentary) Melatonin is a real song

HTA38pqW8AERGGO?format=jpg&name=medium

"Empty Stadium" WOW WOW WOW those strings, the garage beat, the harmonies sheep

This is by far her best work to date, it sounds like she took everything from her previous work that made her stand out in the first place but AMPED it up 3x. I love this direction for her!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.