Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Tinashe - 'Popstar'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 2.1k
  • Views 117.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • my god what a ******* HORRIBLE album slop noise made for the most insufferable genre of gays, genuinely so surprised to see the acclaim, you'd expect this to be some sort of genre pushing masterpiece

  • She's just so inauthentic and always throwing **** at the wall to see if it sticks, I can't get into it. Cheap throwaway pop music. 3/10.

  • PartyFavor
    PartyFavor

    ATRL ADMIN AND MODERATORS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ONLY GIVE TINASHE A HEADER AND LOGO FOR THIS WEEK. T*YLOR HAS EVERYTHING SHE HAS EVER NEEDED FOR MULTIPLE LIFETIMES. WE DO NOT NEED ANYYYYY TAYLOR PRO

Okay I just finish this beautiful journey and first of all this another great great project from Tinashe

She didn't lie when she said this album was like a cinematic experience cuz that's what I get

This album is also mad experimental like she's never been before , I know everyone is gonna be shoked when they will hear sunglasses as she never opened her album like this before everything is WEIRD in that song she get M.I.A mix with santigold in that song

Though there are some fillers imo like cloud 9 , 28/8 and sunglasses

The rest of the album is MAGIC specially NBWDA and flashbacks

We're just hours away USA girls! This wait has felt long as hell, she loves to edge ussheep

Edited by needs

  1. Sunglasses - Really like it but maybe too experimental for an opener

  2. Too Easy - Still a BOP

  3. Melatonin - 12/10

  4. Empty Stadium - Great track, need to grow on me

  5. Flashlights - very Nightride, glad to have a song like this on this record

  6. Overdramatic - :-/ Maybe it would have work with the full version

  7. I'd Rather Be Alone - Still LOVE it!

  8. Crash Out - A highlight!

  9. Pillow Fight - Still love it!

  10. Nobody Wanna Dance Anymore - MEGA BOP

  11. Twentyfive Eight - Very Yaeji... need to grow on me

  12. TSMGO - Could have been merged with Popstar

  13. Popstar - So happy to hear the full, a good song which should have been the opener IMO

  14. Brainrot - good track but I was used to the mixed version

  15. Cloud 9 - a BOP!

  16. Heavy Weight - Love this as a closer. Very Fire & Flame

For those who have heard it, any songs that are super immediate and feel like they could be singles? It may not matter but I want something to catch on for her this eradancehall

3 minutes ago, redsing707 said:
  1. Sunglasses - Really like it but maybe too experimental for an opener

  2. Too Easy - Still a BOP

  3. Melatonin - 12/10

  4. Empty Stadium - Great track, need to grow on me

  5. Flashlights - very Nightride, glad to have a song like this on this record

  6. Overdramatic - :-/ Maybe it would have work with the full version

  7. I'd Rather Be Alone - Still LOVE it!

  8. Crash Out - A highlight!

  9. Pillow Fight - Still love it!

  10. Nobody Wanna Dance Anymore - MEGA BOP

  11. Twentyfive Eight - Very Yaeji... need to grow on me

  12. TSMGO - Could have been merged with Popstar

  13. Popstar - So happy to hear the full, a good song which should have been the opener IMO

  14. Brainrot - good track but I was used to the mixed version

  15. Cloud 9 - a BOP!

  16. Heavy Weight - Love this as a closer. Very Fire & Flame

No cuz sunglasses is way too experimental it's almost like it's not a Tinashe song, No simulation and treason remain her best openers

This album got some BB/ang3l vibes on it ( maybe bcuz of the machinedrum tracks I guess ) but it also has a new attitude, it's so fresh so experimental for a project named popstar lol

the way I'm gonna do this in. that. order.gif tonight while no listens of snips/leaks because I'm a good person, oh Godnashe I'm ready jonny5jonny5jonny3

2 minutes ago, needs said:

For those who have heard it, any songs that are super immediate and feel like they could be singles? It may not matter but I want something to catch on for her this eradancehall

Nobody wanna dance anymore is THE mega HIT

You're going to dance so hard on that one

Album of the year I'm afraid. It's crazy. Gag after gag after gag. I would only cut Heavy Weight and the two interludes.

I hate when the closer of an album is a skip, Heavy Weight is ruining my experience so far.

It only makes me want to listen to Remember When, I might just use that as the closing track.

2 hours ago, sneakyishere said:

could someone please post the credits already?

they are not up on apple music nz

44 minutes ago, needs said:

For those who have heard it, any songs that are super immediate and feel like they could be singles? It may not matter but I want something to catch on for her this eradancehall

popstar is one of the more accessible tracks and the chorus stands out so i can definitely see them pushing it as a single

cloud 9 was the most immediate one for me but it's not really giving single

nobody wanna dance anymore is the "bop"

1 hour ago, needs said:

For those who have heard it, any songs that are super immediate and feel like they could be singles? It may not matter but I want something to catch on for her this eradancehall

Nobody Wanna Dance Anymore, Pop Star and Flashbacks imo are the most instant and could do some cute numbers for her standards

1 hour ago, TrueBlood said:

I hate when the closer of an album is a skip, Heavy Weight is ruining my experience so far.

It only makes me want to listen to Remember When, I might just use that as the closing track.

Honestly same, love the track but it happened the same with estrus I was enjoying the closer until it finished out of nowhere

The fact that I can't get this or Jae's albums like I wanted to early on my day off because Taylor's ass shut down my fav site and the vpn I bought today wont change Apple Music or YouTube music infuriates me.

I hope her both her husband and Patrick Mahone get career ending injuries this season

Edited by Mtjjproducer

18 minutes ago, Mtjjproducer said:

The fact that I can't get this or Jae's albums like I wanted to early on my day off because Taylor's ass shut down my fav site and the vpn I bought today wont change Apple Music or YouTube music infuriates me.

I hope her both her husband and Patrick Mahone get career ending injuries this season

VPN should work on YouTube if you search the artists page and look at the "Releases" tab

all the new songs the songs feels like they were cut short omfg

32 minutes ago, 50thStateofMind said:

VPN should work on YouTube if you search the artists page and look at the "Releases" tab

I finally got it. Thanks

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.