Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Tinashe - 'Popstar'

Featured Replies

21 minutes ago, tylermw said:

this doesn't mean it's the name of the album?

Highly likely since most Tinashe eras have logos and Pops★ar is gonna be this era's logo.

  • Replies 2.4k
  • Views 138.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • my god what a ******* HORRIBLE album slop noise made for the most insufferable genre of gays, genuinely so surprised to see the acclaim, you'd expect this to be some sort of genre pushing masterpiece

  • She's just so inauthentic and always throwing **** at the wall to see if it sticks, I can't get into it. Cheap throwaway pop music. 3/10.

  • Indie Go Mind
    Indie Go Mind

    She's so joyous and grateful! Also great call back to one of her best songs.

1 hour ago, Appletree said:

Not you forgetting FLO

I also forgot Madonna jonny

lemme just perch even if the album ain't coming next month jonny4

I don't think y'all should speculate like this until she announces it herself. Y'all love your meltdowns rip

I'd be a lot more excited about this if the first single wasn't a 1 minute jingle. That was such a let down

if she follows the SFY release formula, we'd be getting the album around July 3rd!! That seems like wishful thinking though, i'd be happy just to get it late July/early August

Not that it matters anyway, I guess no physical on release week . At least we won't have to wait long.

July 10 would be great.

Edited by nuclear

Love the title and I love this meta concept for her! It just works in a way that it wouldn't for others. However, another first week release without physicals means she's coming for that #198 spot on the billboard 200. Actually, maybe #200 since Quantum Baby at least had Nasty.

Lettuce pray she gets another hit without remixes this era 🕯️🕯️🕯️

I really wish she'd do a full on performance video with the same quality of camera work as those Kpop studios.

21 hours ago, nuclear said:

Not that it matters anyway, I guess no physical on release week . At least we won't have to wait long.

July 10 would be great.

It'll definitely have physicals week 1

Whoever heard the album please confirm this is on it 😭

just noticed that she made a popstar highlight on tiktok where she has all the too easy teasers and videos

This edit is ******* SIIIIIIIICCCCKKK! jonny5

I love me a retrospective look at Tinashe's career using her most recent release.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.