Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Tinashe - 'Popstar'

Featured Replies

18 hours ago, Supervillain said:

She's about to drop the RCA files jonny4

If this was real, what I really wanna know is how many versions of Joyride there were before we got the one released. And maybe include the official Nashe tracklist while she's at it.

  • Replies 2.1k
  • Views 118.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • my god what a ******* HORRIBLE album slop noise made for the most insufferable genre of gays, genuinely so surprised to see the acclaim, you'd expect this to be some sort of genre pushing masterpiece

  • She's just so inauthentic and always throwing **** at the wall to see if it sticks, I can't get into it. Cheap throwaway pop music. 3/10.

  • PartyFavor
    PartyFavor

    ATRL ADMIN AND MODERATORS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ONLY GIVE TINASHE A HEADER AND LOGO FOR THIS WEEK. T*YLOR HAS EVERYTHING SHE HAS EVER NEEDED FOR MULTIPLE LIFETIMES. WE DO NOT NEED ANYYYYY TAYLOR PRO

I think an announcement is coming soon, with preorders. Vinyl stores already teasing

42 minutes ago, nuclear said:

I think an announcement is coming soon, with preorders. Vinyl stores already teasing

Are u sure?

5 hours ago, Liamm said:

Are u sure?

vertigo vinyl is teasing a tinashe collab w too easy lyrics. album announcement mon or tues

4 minutes ago, jubilee123 said:

vertigo vinyl is teasing a tinashe collab w too easy lyrics. album announcement mon or tues

where?? i don't see anything on their ig

14 minutes ago, hallucinating said:

a vinyl retailer announcing before her chiii

duca

20 hours ago, Indie Go Mind said:

If this was real, what I really wanna know is how many versions of Joyride there were before we got the one released. And maybe include the official Nashe tracklist while she's at it.

Yes yes yes this please a tracklist for each version of Joyride and an official one for nashe

Her last TikTok promoting the live for Tuesday has 3 million views I guess they're running ads now rip

Has to be an album announcement right?

I Believe it 7 inch vinyl for 2EZ that VV is teasing

1 hour ago, nuclear said:

I Believe it 7 inch vinyl for 2EZ that VV is teasing

i thought so too but then i looked again and it also said "r&b/popstar" (taking that as a huge hint) and "a new single from past collaborator" in which im assuming the latter is for the 7" and we're acc getting a full album pressing instead😻😻

Plz could someone tell us the length of this song before I crash out if it's under 1min

suburban

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.