Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Tinashe - 'Popstar'

Featured Replies

On 6/8/2026 at 9:19 PM, YoungDreamer said:

this won't be a part of the trilogy

O? When was this confirmed matty

  • Replies 2k
  • Views 115.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • my god what a ******* HORRIBLE album slop noise made for the most insufferable genre of gays, genuinely so surprised to see the acclaim, you'd expect this to be some sort of genre pushing masterpiece

  • She's just so inauthentic and always throwing **** at the wall to see if it sticks, I can't get into it. Cheap throwaway pop music. 3/10.

  • PartyFavor
    PartyFavor

    ATRL ADMIN AND MODERATORS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ONLY GIVE TINASHE A HEADER AND LOGO FOR THIS WEEK. T*YLOR HAS EVERYTHING SHE HAS EVER NEEDED FOR MULTIPLE LIFETIMES. WE DO NOT NEED ANYYYYY TAYLOR PRO

The snippets for Melatonin and Famous in better quality! I'm ready for this project Tinashe! jonny5

4 hours ago, Indie Go Mind said:

The snippets for Melatonin and Famous in better quality! I'm ready for this project Tinashe! jonny5

we need club nashe dates asap!

gaycatina1

genuinely would love if she did a mini dj tour and then followed it up with an actual tour w/ choreo

4 hours ago, Indie Go Mind said:

The snippets for Melatonin and Famous in better quality! I'm ready for this project Tinashe! jonny5

are these songs from the new album? jonny

Famous is so good jonny

13 minutes ago, willmcclure9 said:

are these songs from the new album? jonny

Famous is so good jonny

Its called Brainrot

1 hour ago, PartyFavor said:

Its called Brainrot

Brainrot

I loves me a girl's girl and pop music connoisseur Ms. Rebecca Black. heart

4 hours ago, Indie Go Mind said:

I loves me a girl's girl and pop music connoisseur Ms. Rebecca Black. heart

I think she did some work on the album

Edited by nuclear

"Tinashe debuts 3 years of celibacy. Keke chimes in"

Whose gonna make the thread and get Too Easy some promo? eli

1 hour ago, nuclear said:

Not this era already dead on arrival skull

at least we never run out of twitter hype

1 hour ago, nuclear said:

Not this era already dead on arrival skull

It's always been her brand yet I'm still surprised.

I thought she was being back by a label. This era is the messiest as yet. rip

3 hours ago, nelly said:

It's always been her brand yet I'm still surprised.

Nasty and NBB remix really played us skull

On 6/12/2026 at 11:57 PM, Saint said:

we need club nashe dates asap!

gaycatina1

genuinely would love if she did a mini dj tour and then followed it up with an actual tour w/ choreo

This would be a great idea, especially if she's going more club friendly this era. Kinda like Hilary's warm-up tour, but DJing at great venues etcetera.

Also I'm having deja vu with all this commercial talk across a Tinashe thread when we go into a new era, Nasty and NBB were organic and she got lucky. I think the real success of this era would be her having a successful tour, larger venues than usual and continuing to book big festival gigs either performing or DJing.

15 hours ago, redsing707 said:

When can we expect an announcement?

Safe to say June is all for Too Easy. July is the next single as teased by her insta posts.

On 6/17/2026 at 8:17 PM, nuclear said:

Not this era already dead on arrival skull

What's happened?

On 6/9/2026 at 2:52 AM, Appletree said:

Not you forgetting FLO

Leak it, too hot to keep it a secret

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.