Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Tinashe - 'Popstar'

Featured Replies

She is doing a tiktok live stream on 7/14 to answer questions about the album and "what's next"

I'm officially checked out until she is really around again. Its boring and a lackluster roll out to follow up on her two biggest hits in years. But I think the long term fans here are going to like the album, its dance, but also still plenty of classic Tinashe.

spoiler

The album was supposed to come this month but I don't see that happening if shes doing a tik tok Q&A in a week without the announcement.

But there will be some fun surprises on release that tinashe fans are not used to thanks to bigger budgets.

  • Replies 2.3k
  • Views 130.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • my god what a ******* HORRIBLE album slop noise made for the most insufferable genre of gays, genuinely so surprised to see the acclaim, you'd expect this to be some sort of genre pushing masterpiece

  • She's just so inauthentic and always throwing **** at the wall to see if it sticks, I can't get into it. Cheap throwaway pop music. 3/10.

  • PartyFavor
    PartyFavor

    ATRL ADMIN AND MODERATORS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ONLY GIVE TINASHE A HEADER AND LOGO FOR THIS WEEK. T*YLOR HAS EVERYTHING SHE HAS EVER NEEDED FOR MULTIPLE LIFETIMES. WE DO NOT NEED ANYYYYY TAYLOR PRO

2 hours ago, PartyFavor said:

She is doing a tiktok live stream on 7/14 to answer questions about the album and "what's next"

I'm officially checked out until she is really around again. Its boring and a lackluster roll out to follow up on her two biggest hits in years. But I think the long term fans here are going to like the album, its dance, but also still plenty of classic Tinashe.

spoiler

The album was supposed to come this month but I don't see that happening if shes doing a tik tok Q&A in a week without the announcement.

But there will be some fun surprises on release that tinashe fans are not used to thanks to bigger budgets.

Pre-Save should be out now, this rollout about to be a nothing-burger just like QB.

Hopefully we don't have to wait ages for a vinyl

I think it's time we all admit RCA was partially the problem. How she ******* up so much already? after signing a major global distribution with two hits under your belt. She took a took over a year off and didn't do no proper planning and wasn't ready at all? With nearly 15 years in the industry experience? biblio

Why is she announcing TikTok live a week before it happens? What is the point in that? This era is literally dead and it just started skull I only have myself to blame thinking we would finally have a decent rollout. I need to be friends someone on her team. I need the tea.

Edited by nuclear

Not getting why there's so much doom and gloom over an era where the lead single only came out like a month ago, sorry.

4 minutes ago, Obsession said:

Not getting why there's so much doom and gloom over an era where the lead single only came out like a month ago, sorry.

check any Tinashe thread from the past decade, it's always been this attitude

4 hours ago, PartyFavor said:

She is doing a tiktok live stream on 7/14 to answer questions about the album and "what's next"

I'm officially checked out until she is really around again. Its boring and a lackluster roll out to follow up on her two biggest hits in years. But I think the long term fans here are going to like the album, its dance, but also still plenty of classic Tinashe.

spoiler

The album was supposed to come this month but I don't see that happening if shes doing a tik tok Q&A in a week without the announcement.

But there will be some fun surprises on release that tinashe fans are not used to thanks to bigger budgets.

if we still don't vinyl during release week after all this mess skull

1 hour ago, Tinashebanks said:

Pre-Save should be out now, this rollout about to be a nothing-burger just like QB.

Hopefully we don't have to wait ages for a vinyl

I am trying to remain calm but after everything we've accomplished after the disaster that was BB/Angel and QB (not talking about the music) just to be back in similar spot. Yeah I am blocking her until the album is out.

I was going to say let's hope she doesn't **** up the tour at least, we all know she will. She will also try to cramp everything in 10 days.

Anyway you guys have a good summer, see yall on the other side. Hopefully by august at least.

8 minutes ago, Obsession said:

Not getting why there's so much doom and gloom over an era where the lead single only came out like a month ago, sorry.

Nothing is happening. It is very boring. There is no plans. Just vibes only.

@Synth her tread are always a mess because she is a mess and always have messy rollout. There is always disaster with her. Unfortunately her discography is too good.

9 minutes ago, nuclear said:

Nothing is happening. It is very boring. There is no plans. Just vibes only.

@Synth her tread are always a mess because she is a mess and always have messy rollout. There is always disaster with her. Unfortunately her discography is too good.

i know ive been here since the start. i could understand the meltdowns with Aquarius and especially Joyride. but ever since then i dont understand why you guys dont chill out. this is who she is and what she does. she will drop her cute songs with cute videos and thats it. all this complaining and constant career label analysis doesn't achieve anything.

4 hours ago, nuclear said:

Why is she announcing TikTok live a week before it happens? What is the point in that? This era is literally dead and it just started skull I only have myself to blame thinking we would finally have a decent rollout. I need to be friends someone on her team. I need the tea.

Don't be too hard on yourself, I believe it too!

3 hours ago, nuclear said:

Anyway you guys have a good summer, see yall on the other side. Hopefully by august at least.

At one point, I was dreaming about listening the album on my roadtrip next week... now I'm just hoping for a 2nd single.

8 hours ago, PartyFavor said:

She is doing a tiktok live stream on 7/14 to answer questions about the album and "what's next"

I don't understand the announcement 1 week before but it feels like bad news... I hope I'm wrong and she's gonna announce single #2 and the album (and a tour?)

11 hours ago, Obsession said:

Not getting why there's so much doom and gloom over an era where the lead single only came out like a month ago, sorry.

because she started teasing it over half a year ago hello??? lead single was a ringtone and she teased the album's release for this month, instead of that or at the very least a second single it's been nothing but twitch streams and vibes, if she kept her mouth shut I'm sure none of us would be impatient but she just can't stop playing songs, teasing and promising stuff that never materializes bibliahh

Like she's playing around, but I'm not worried. This is the first era where she's actually receiving help (Nice.life we hate u) in a long time and she's clearly in no rush to drop this in july or august. She has a somewhat dedicated content team this era, so let's focus on the music (when it comes). The twitch and tiktok lives are no different from when she used to do the amazon amp show/station head appareances.

I think atlantic will make this a long era (god willing), so let's just enjoy it. I am worried though the tracklist will be joyride size but hopefully a deluxe and remix album is in the mix. Melatonin video better be ready at midgnight with the album cover.

no shade but does anyone wanna drop a song title or two or three to keep us sane until she announces coffee2 @PartyFavor @Supervillain

Edited by jxynashe

10 hours ago, hallucinating said:

the morale in this thread

oh baby I don't care bout no Tinashe it's just fun to come on the internet and act crazy as ****

Edited by Kintsugi

11 hours ago, jxynashe said:

no shade but does anyone wanna drop a song title or two or three to keep us sane until she announces coffee2 @PartyFavor @Supervillain

Nobody Wanna Stream

seated for the concept but the people in her ig comments saying [redacted] files 😭

she's my favourite female singer I really hope the rest of this album doesnt sound like her last song. That was terrible weeps

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.