Everything posted by Sharamee6
-
Xtina looks incredible for Charlotte Tilbury
Well, people will probably think it's Sabrina or Zara at this point, with a new look and lots of fillers (GLOWING though ๐). The last generation to really remember X was around 20 years ago. From a business point of view, I feel like this could backfire on Charlotte and won't get anywhere near the exposure her previous campaigns with Celine and Kylie got. Christina is not an IT GIRL right now, but neither is she a legacy act. She's in a different type of asylum with Cyndi, Paula, Tiffany, etc... just with a little more success, probably. I don't know if hiring a nostalgia act for such a huge campaign is the smartest idea. And if she's counting on the Fighters to make an impact, she can expect Liberation opening-week sales, minus 76.4%. ๐ But genuinely, she looks INCREDIBLE (aka yet another reminder of all the missed opportunities), and it's sad to see her dive further into being an influencer rather than an artist, unable to find a healthy balance between the two. She's become such a sell-out. I know we're all trying to make money, but you're Christina ******* Aguilera. Act like an artist every now and then... by actually releasing music, for starters.
-
Tyla's favorite VMAs moment: "Xtina walking down those stairs"
Well.. Tyla isn't lying. That version of Tina was and still remains iconic today!
- Is Christina gonna do anything for B2B 20?
-
Jae Stephens - 'AUDACITY'
Ok I'm sold... Direct me to each and every vinyl variant. This girl deserves my money. Keep'em jams comin', girl! I want to go to the tour already! ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ
-
Jae Stephens - 'AUDACITY'
I DEMAND EVERYONE TO STREAM "EXPENSIVE AND DIFFICULT" THIS SONG SHOULD PUT BACK PATIENT ZERO IN THE WARD I'm not kidding.. The song is so good! FML I got GOOSEBUMPS!!
-
Jae Stephens - 'AUDACITY'
Sugar Trap ON REPEAT ๐ฅ
-
Sugababes tease new era
I saw Mutya 2 weeks ago at a local gig her vocals ... that girl can still saaaaaaang (sweet female attitude performed as well) I worship Sugababes.
-
Is Adรฉla here to stay or is she a flash in the pan?
Babe, I've been following Adela since she had like 3k followers and was literally a nobody. The way she got her foot into the industry was orchestrated, strategized & planned from the beginning. It needs to be studied. I saw every step she took when she got into certain "circles" to get to where she is now.. and I'm happy for her. Girl is talented af. This new generation is obsessing over her, and she knows exactly what to give them musically & aesthetically. She's also very, very, VERY well-connected in the industry, and this has been cooking and brewing for her since day one. She had way too much hunger to stay a flop or remain irrelevant. I literally told my friends a few years ago, "Watch her become huge," & here we are in 2026โฆ she broke out so easily, and so many people already know who she is & are familiar with her current two hits. She has really powerful people behind herโฆ like REALLY. If that support stays consistent, she's only going to keep getting bigger from here.
-
Ella Langley - "Loving Life Again"
Update: Wowโฆ the song reached #21 on the Hot 100 last chart. Already soaring. ๐ญ Expecting top 20 next week! but I can't stand the song.
-
Taylor Swift - "Patient Zero"
Well I knew itโฆ I knew her, but I actually didn't know about it going #1, therefore in my head it simply didn't. The last argument I followed on ATRL was the #2 curseโฆ so it's still #2 to me. Ella taught Taylor a lesson and put her back in her place. And that song from the milked-to-death toys movieโฆ the one where a human has toys that speak or whatever? People already forgot about the song. Kind of reminds me of Taylor's career, except Taylor is always active whereas Woody at least has the decency to turn into an object and shut up sometimes. Will anyone KNOW IT in a few years? NO. Like Woman's Worldโฆ It will be totally forgotten. :( But unfortunately, I love Taylorโฆ and only Taylor has the power to bring out this level of bipolarness in people. ๐คญ
-
Taylor Swift - "Patient Zero"
Not when the new Taylor, Ms. Laaaangley Ms. Laaaaangley Ms. Laaaaaangley, is around. Sorry.
-
Taylor Swift - "Patient Zero"
Wellโฆ screw her. I hope it "flops" by peaking at #2. No #1 for Taylor = OFFICIAL FLOP. Her Katy Perry days are coming I fear. Witness this era. 143 next era. Last single already "flopped" at #2. Maybe "Patient Zero: The Overexposure, Greed & Musical Saturation Department" will finally be the shallow song people refuse to stream. But knowing my hypocrite assโฆ if it's another catchy white-girl-love-problems song, which I probably won't even relate to, I'll still be streaming by midnight. Truly, XoXo
-
A khia just dropped SOTY
I HATE YOU. I ENVY YOU. but fine, enjoy. (on my behalf as well please) ๐ซถ
-
A khia just dropped SOTY
God she's so good I have been listening to her for a while.. Saw her in London. Love her.
-
A khia just dropped SOTY
I love all the artists mentioned above.
-
Do you buy physical media?
Unfortunately. But not as much as I used to. Also the flop artists I love release one variant of the stuff they put out or are too poor to even put a vinyl out. Makes my life easier as a fan. There's gotta be more to life, than chasing down, every variant, of a vinyl, released by a hoeeee..
-
DailyMail: Super Bowl halftime show in crisis, Jay-Z might do it himself with friends
I just checked.. These artists are sick of being locked up and they're all available to perform: Kat Deluna, Ava Max, Fergie, Iggy, Dove Cameron, Julia Michaels, Rachel Platten, Ashanti, Ciara, Stacie Orrico, Bella Poarch, Vanessa Carlton, Avril Larvaene, Jojo, Vanessa Hudgens, Katharine Mcphee, Qveen Herby, Michelle Branch, Lumidee, Sam Smith, Cassie, Truth Hurts, Amerie, Keri Hilson, Madison Beer, Wynter Gordon, Blue Cantrell, Danity Kane, Dream, Jessica Simpson, Nelly Furtado, Willa Ford, Hoku, 3LW, Cheetah Girls, Paula Deanda, Addison Rae, Dixie D'Amelio, Nessa Barrett, GAYLE, Leah Kate, Bella Thorne, Kelis, Teairra Mari, Brooke Hogan, Heidi Montag, Kristinia DeBarge, Loren Gray, Lil Mama, Maggie Lindemann, Kreayshawn, Dev, Pia Mia, Brooke Valentine, Nina Sky, Prima J, Kaci Battaglia, Tiffany Evans, Asia Cruise, Karmin, Bonnie McKee, Sky Ferreira, Eden's Crush, Girlicious, Electrik Red, RichGirl, The Paradiso Girls, Kat Graham, Jordin Sparks, Jax, Christina Milian, Mya, Sevyn Streeter, Tiffany Evans,Ashley Parker Angel's ex-bandmate? And for the ultimate grand finaleโฆ Rebecca Black (her new record is actually amazing). And apparently, some of these ladies mentioned above, have been waiting for a comeback ever since Jay-Z & Bee allegedly helped them into early retirement.. so consider this as their long-overdue rehab program. Here's an image of the available girls waiting to be shortlisted after failing their auditions:
-
Tove Lo - 'ESTRUS'
WTFโฆ first listen and I'm already addicted. ๐ญ Immediate standouts: "if I could I would," "the bad one," "are we on a break" (THIS ONE HITS HARD), and "idiot." And even the ones that didn't make my favourites list are still GOOD. Not a single bad song.
-
MILEY - 'Bass Persuades'
If Miley doesn't officially release at least 3 of these, I'm boycotting herโฆ REDLIGHTS, Orbit and Different Religion are NON-NEGOTIABLE. ๐ญ Orbit could've been her romantic counterpart to "Flowers"โฆ a winter smash waiting to happen. Miley girl if you are on atrl, take this as a warning.. and I also demand a tour, stop being bratty and lazy. The excuses are lame. The record is ******* brilliant.
-
Madonna - CONFESSIONS II - The Album Survivor - Round 13 (pg. 36)
Save Bizzare Off Love With(out) Cum
-
Sam Smith - 'Sam Smith: Music Room'
We had just left the Coliseum & our friend had to catch his train, so after saying our goodbyes the 2 of us decided to walk back to the hotel. On the way (like we literally just walked away from our friend, still very crowded area), this man starts staring at us in the weirdest way, literally scanning what we were wearing, our shoes, everything....then out of nowhere he starts going/screaming on about how we must be "fake Muslims," calling us non-believers and two-faced Muslims, saying he hopes we burn in hell and die with our "fake Islam" because we were wearing American and European brands made by "white non-believers." Mind you, neither of us is even Muslim, we are just lucky we have sexy beards (not that ancient man's Dumbledore beard... barf). At first we were genuinely too shocked to process it and just kept telling him to EFF off & leave us alone. We obviously gave him some attitude back because... hello, we're not standing there politely while a stranger tells us he hopes we die. But then his whole energy changed and he started reaching toward his pocket, turned back to come our way, and that was the exact moment I told my friend, nope, this is not worth it. We changed direction and we ran as fast as possible, then got on a cab. With everything you hear about stabbings in London, I'm not risking my life trying to win an argument with some random vile religious extremist having a public meltdown. And before anyone deliberately misunderstands me, this has nothing to do with Islam or Muslims in general.... I'm talking about one specific man using religion as an excuse to verbally abuse complete strangers. There are extremists & miserable people in every community. The annoying part is that it slightly tainted what I otherwise consider such a beautiful night.. Sam Smith was incredible, and this was literally a day after my phone got snatched too, so London was really putting me through character development that week ๐ฅฒ On a much lighter note, I also randomly saw Hilary Duff on the street. We said hi, she smiled, the veneers caught the London light and I was immediately like yeeeeeep... that is absolutely Hilary Duff lmao She's in the UK for her tour. Tina and Mathew Knowles were also staying at our hotel. We went to the first JayZ show, not the second one for Bey's birthday, but we got Lauryn Hill and Wyclef at ours so absolutely no complaints there. Still though, imagine being so miserable that you leave your house just to find strangers to degrade. Believe whatever you want, practice whatever you want, but the second your faith becomes an excuse to humiliate, threaten or wish death on people you don't even know, you've completely lost the point. Truly abhorrent...
-
Sam Smith - 'Sam Smith: Music Room'
All 12 holes and 5 mouths.
-
Sam Smith - 'Sam Smith: Music Room'
Went to his show in London a few days ago and it was honestly incrediiiible. His voice live is something else. We even made a Filipino friend at our hotel, took him to the show with us, and he had such a blast, which made the whole night even sweeter. Everything was going so beautifully until we left and were terrorized and attacked by a terrorist. It's horrible how one traumatic moment can completely hijack what should have been such a happy memory. I hate that I now associate the show with what happened afterwards, because we genuinely had such a beautiful time. ๐ฅฒ Sam was incredible thoughโฆ truly an angel.
-
Hayden Panettiere died from fentanyl overdose
This just really makes me sad. It is so unfair. RIP Angel
-
Madonna - CONFESSIONS II - The Album Survivor - Round 13 (pg. 36)
Save: Fragile Off: Love Sensation