Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

More iconic: Bad Romance or Toxic?

More iconic? 152 members have voted

  1. 1. More iconic song?

    • Bad Romance by Lady Gaga
      49%
    • Toxic by Britney Spears
      50%
  2. 2. More iconic music video?

    • Bad Romance by Lady Gaga
      48%
    • Toxic by Britney Spears
      51%
  3. 3. More remembered?

    • Bad Romance by Lady Gaga
      47%
    • Toxic by Britney Spears
      52%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

or

Both are among their most iconic songs/videos (personally, Toxic is more iconic than BOMT imho). Which one wins overall?

  • Replies 32
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • LatinFreak
    LatinFreak

    Toxic is listenable in 2026. The other one is a dated noisy mess like most of Gaga's catalogue.

  • Mr. Stratus
    Mr. Stratus

    In the real world it's Bad Romance. Its sold more and was a much bigger hit. The MV had famous notable success outside of vibes (fastest to 1bn on Youtube) and won a Grammy for the MV and VOTY at VMA

  • Fame Romance
    Fame Romance

    Bad Romance: -2x Grammy and 7x VMA winner -Named MV of the century by Billboard -13M downloads -Parent album 20M pure sales -#1 in most markets of the world -Biggest MV on YouTube history at the time

Bad Romance was a fad from the 2000s she has more iconic singles than Bad Romance; for starters any single from The Fame.

Toxic is more iconic, but I still voted for bad romance eli

Had you asked for the best song, I would have said Toxic, but it's Bad Romance for all these three questions.

Edited by Loca

toxic for the more catchy factor but they're almost pretty equal

Milennials and older: Toxic

Gen Z and younger: Bad Romance

solid gold trashcans racing down a diamond street

I'd say this is just an age thing. Voted Bad Romance because I'm a mid-90s baby.

Edited by DevilsRollTheDice

7 minutes ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

I'd say this is just an age thing. Voted Bad Romance because I'm a mid-90s baby.

sorry if I'm missing the logic here, but what does this mean?

1 minute ago, Breathe On Moi said:

sorry if I'm missing the logic here, but what does this mean?

Both songs are enormous hits. The one that seems more iconic to any individual (given that this is entirely a subjective measure without any objective criteria) will likely be affected by your age. I was 8 when Toxic was smashing and not checked into pop culture. I love the song, but it doesn't feel "iconic" to me in the way Bad Romance does which was released when I was 13 and paying much closer attention to things that were cool/popular.

In the real world it's Bad Romance. Its sold more and was a much bigger hit.

The MV had famous notable success outside of vibes (fastest to 1bn on Youtube) and won a Grammy for the MV and VOTY at VMAs.

Although I'd guess an X Stan set this up though for liddos to fight against britney eli

Edited by Mr. Stratus

Bad Romance:

-2x Grammy and 7x VMA winner

-Named MV of the century by Billboard

-13M downloads

-Parent album 20M pure sales

-#1 in most markets of the world

-Biggest MV on YouTube history at the time

-4.9B YouTube Music + Spotify

-First female song to go Diamond in the US

To:xic suburban

Edited by Fame Romance

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.