Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Popular Post

There was no narrative to control nobody gaf, even on the music subreddit they were dragging Kavinsky for being annoying

  • Replies 43.3k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

The way she kills them with kindness every single time. When will the OGHs ever learn?

Edited by Puttanesca

She has grown a lot and matured. Her kindness and self-awareness are so admirable.

But I do miss her messy and erratic tweets a decade ago rip

Thank god she felt the need to do this, since now her atrocious double post is no longer most recent on Facebook and I can sleep at night.

rogue2

Die die die with a smile needs to get soty/roty next year at the grammys, idgaf

Bhabylon

Again there is absolutely no way in the year 2026 would they make a rookie of sampling someone without doing it legally. Flopinsky is just bored bum who's upset that this is probably the only exposure he'll be getting this decade.

2 hours ago, ★NAOKI★ said:

Oh my GOD, if you sing this song ONE MORE TIME...

giphy.gif

Him posting these lyrics then Gaga posting that fb post…

2 minutes ago, partynauseous said:

I'm bored so...

Babylon should be the lead single of Chromatica!

taste! this is why you're the only katy kat I l respect in here

two women are hugging each other and one of them is saying `` you 're the only bitch in the house that i ever respected ''

I'm rewatching old mayhem ball videos and I just realized there are like, 3 different stages used throughout the promotional shows and tour, right? the Coachella, Mexico/Brazil/Singapore shows, then the tour (and maybe a 4th version if we count the modified stage for the stadium dates in Australia and Japan). I want to see more close-up details for each piece.

13 minutes ago, Edonis said:

taste! this is why you're the only katy kat I l respect in here

two women are hugging each other and one of them is saying `` you 're the only bitch in the house that i ever respected ''

I've always been a fan of both and don't really care for stan wars. Katy has been a huge disappointment to me the last few years tho, so ultimately I'm getting more into Gaga

Almost every single date being outside US deadbanana She's TOO global

Edited by Infernal Paradise

25 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

That Madonna stan wiki editor about to blow a fuse suburban

4 news outlets: Billboard, HDD, Pollstar, and now Touring Data are all officially reporting that The Mayhem Ball has grossed over $400 million. clap3


45 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Almost every single date being outside US deadbanana She's TOO global

Oh ChromGodtica Ball you will always be famous jonny

You JUST had to be there jonny

Not me actually finding out that they are still pushing 362M on Wiki

Aren't they tired, OMG?

Listening to The Edge of Glory right now, that song is everything. One of her all time bests.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.