Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43.5k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

🤖 THOUGHT WE'D LAST A LIFETIME WHEN I'M MUMBLIN' ALONE 🤖
🤖 I TASTE THE LAST WORDS THAT YOU SPOKE TO ME LIKE WINE 🤖

1 minute ago, Bad News said:

🤖 THOUGHT WE'D LAST A LIFETIME WHEN I'M MUMBLIN' ALONE 🤖
🤖 I TASTE THE LAST WORDS THAT YOU SPOKE TO ME LIKE WINE 🤖

deadbanana2

4 minutes ago, Bad News said:

🤖 THOUGHT WE'D LAST A LIFETIME WHEN I'M MUMBLIN' ALONE 🤖
🤖 I TASTE THE LAST WORDS THAT YOU SPOKE TO ME LIKE WINE 🤖

That's what I said!

rogue2

4 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

deadbanana2

2 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

That's what I said!

rogue2

The way it lowkey ended the og.

IMG_1800.gif

23 minutes ago, Hair said:

According to my stats fm, this event happened on 16th May 2026 at 22:17. The journey continues ⚔️

Kindness+Punks+GIF.gif

Poor you from 3 days ago

rogue2

36 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

So when was the last time yall streamed Stupid Turd by choice? I think it was 1 March 2020 for me

rogue2

Jan 21, 2020

rogue2

23 minutes ago, Bad News said:

🤖 THOUGHT WE'D LAST A LIFETIME WHEN I'M MUMBLIN' ALONE 🤖
🤖 I TASTE THE LAST WORDS THAT YOU SPOKE TO ME LIKE WINE 🤖

I don't wanna feel, I don't wanna cry

ezgif-30d768427abadd.thumb.gif.158f691f5

1 hour ago, Aden said:

Wait it's just hitting me that we're officially in LIDDO PURGATORY.

We'll be back to ranking albums and discussing Stupid Bomb any day now.

rogue2

Did the girls ever stop sis? Nothing inspire a 'What Is Your Ideal 'Born This Way' Singles Run' topic more than Gaga posting a new Music Video or Performance.

rogue2

2 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

God give me a strength to survive the pre lg8 era

god says stream RuPaulway while we wait

rogue2

4 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

God give me a strength to survive the pre lg8 era

Won't have to wait long heart

10 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

God give me a strength to survive the pre lg8 era

5 minutes ago, hellobitchezzz said:

Won't have to wait long heart

The Weeknd collab and the Telephone Sequel with Beyoncé will get us through Quarter 3 and 4.

ryan5

Just noticed that the mayhem promotional tour wiki page is slated to be merged into the mayhem ball tour as per one of the wiki mods.

I guess those rats who kept vandalising the page lost.

IMG_1800.gif

We need Zombieboy to go viral plzzz, I could see it smashing by August and continuing through the fall with Halloween.

Edited by perfectillusion204

I just asked ChatLGBT (I know she's controversial) which 21st century album comes close to matching Thriller in terms of impact and she said TF/M.

Facts are facts and that is that!

rogue2

18 minutes ago, Kiel D-01 said:

Just noticed that the mayhem promotional tour wiki page is slated to be merged into the mayhem ball tour as per one of the wiki mods.

I guess those rats who kept vandalising the page lost.

IMG_1800.gif

9/11 for old bitter gays

rogue2

55 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

God give me a strength to survive the pre lg8 era

same i'll have to listen to other artists in the meantime

4 hours ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Zombieboy 147k (+32k)

That's a pretty big rise. I know it's a monday update but this song getting these surges is really decent news.

3 minutes ago, Doctor Dick said:

That's a pretty big rise. I know it's a monday update but this song getting these surges is really decent news.

Wish we could get one more hit with Zombieboy. So many older songs are getting viral nowadays and I wish there was more Gaga's music in the trends and streaming charts.

If we end up forcing her to go back to the Mayhem era bc Zombieboy smashes it'll be yet another case of us deciding for her where to take her career

rogue2

Just now, Teneo said:

If we end up forcing her to go back to the Mayhem era bc Zombieboy smashes it'll be yet another case of us deciding for her where to take her career

rogue2

I think we should do something to help its rise instead of just talking and dreaming.

Maybe some listening party?

Just now, BorisIsHere said:

I think we should do something to help its rise instead of just talking and dreaming.

Maybe some listening party?

I ain't doing ****, that's Bobby's jobs. I got an actual job that pays the bills I don't need to work for free. I'll just keep streaming on Spotify, she's lucky I do that instead of listening to the copies that I own

rogue2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.