Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43.5k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

OHHHHH TRENT REZNOR HAS BEEN ADDED FOR SONGWRITING CREDIT ON KILLAH REQUIEM clap3

Guys you won't believe the news I woke up to jonny5

27% jump for Zombieboy I know that's right. party

On a serious note the wildfire started picking up again today and this evening and is still heading south. If it makes it to the 101 and jumps the 101, Malibu could be in danger. I hope the firefighters get this **** out of control. It's already been growing for 36 hours

I'm not close enough to the flames to be in danger but the smoke at my place is horrible the last two nights. Hard to breathe dancehall It's gonna be a rough summer

Edited by LostInStereo100

The fire could subside with a Spotify release of Requiem. smitten

48 minutes ago, Sailor Venus said:

Holy **** Billy is really ******* popular…

All of her tracks have at least 280M streams, and the album has 2 songs with over 2B streams, one of which even has more streams than DWAS. Of course, she's sold more SPS as well. Give it time, MAYHEM will sell 10M by year end or first quartal next year.

Lady Gaga's MAYHEM Requiem #1 on Apple TV and Lady Gaga's Off Campus #1 on Amazon Prime clap3

IF I CAN'T THE CURE I'LL-

ILL FIX YOU WITH MY LOVE

AND IF YOU SAY YOU'RE OKAY

I'M GONNA HEAL YOU ANYWAY

PROMISE I'LL ALWAYS BE THERE

PROMISE I'LL BE THE CURE

vkUnpR1.gif

Just now, Pikachoo said:

IF I CAN'T THE CURE I'LL-

ILL FIX YOU WITH MY LOVE

AND IF YOU SAY YOU'RE OKAY

I'M GONNA HEAL YOU ANYWAY

PROMISE I'LL ALWAYS BE THERE

PROMISE I'LL BE THE CURE

vkUnpR1.gif

I too luv the cuure

7 hours ago, hausofbryan said:

Seeing Requiem #1 still on Apple TV is so lovely. What a success this era has been in every regard.

celestial2

56 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Lady Gaga's MAYHEM Requiem #1 on Apple TV and Lady Gaga's Off Campus #1 on Amazon Prime clap3

This is really impressive isnt it? jonny4

How did the other Apple concerts did on Apple TV?

12 minutes ago, LostInStereo100 said:

I've been saying this since it came out jonny5

The potential is there. jonny5

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZP8pC4UaM/

Well how's that supposed to happen if its never coming to Spotify. I listen to it so much and kinda prefer it to the original, but maybe that's just recency bias. It makes me so hyped for the possibilities of LG8 tho. We need more DWAS (Requiem) and less TDD, Runway, SOAW etc

The Dead Dance never needed to exist. It doesn't deserve to be on MAYHEM. I understand they wanted Zombieboy on the album because it's that good and they should have kept it there but they could have just given Zombieboy the push TDD got, even if it didn't immediately kick off and go viral it would have set the stage for it to eventually become a halloween classic.

16 minutes ago, eclipsed said:

The Dead Dance never needed to exist. It doesn't deserve to be on MAYHEM. I understand they wanted Zombieboy on the album because it's that good and they should have kept it there but they could have just given Zombieboy the push TDD got, even if it didn't immediately kick off and go viral it would have set the stage for it to eventually become a halloween classic.

I feel Zombieboy is super camp. Just like TDD. Both are great in my opinion. But I've been a Zombieboy fan since day one.

22 minutes ago, eclipsed said:

The Dead Dance never needed to exist. It doesn't deserve to be on MAYHEM. I understand they wanted Zombieboy on the album because it's that good and they should have kept it there but they could have just given Zombieboy the push TDD got, even if it didn't immediately kick off and go viral it would have set the stage for it to eventually become a halloween classic.

Hard disagree.
1. The song is helping the album overall units whether its SPS units or help MAYHEM to spend more weeks on charts
2. TDD might have a weak chorus, but it verses are one of the best from the album. it suits MAYHEM very well.
3. TDD MV is still the 3rd most viewed MV of the era, with over 70M views, something the lead single Disease failed to do.
4. TDD have won several Awards and is up for an EMMYs.
5. She could pushed another fan favorites song for Wednesday Season 2, for example Zombieboy, but there will be "no surprise" factor for monsters to stream the song when the show is first aired since every monsters already know the lyrics, beat and everything, despite that it will eliminate it's chance to be nominated for EMMYs or any other awards cause it's originally not written for the shows.

is this a safe space to admit I prefer Chromatica as a whole to Mayhem even though Mayhem has higher highs? bird I love both though

5 minutes ago, Club classic said:

is this a safe space to admit I prefer Chromatica as a whole to Mayhem even though Mayhem has higher highs? bird I love both though

No

25 minutes ago, Club classic said:

I love both though

Yes, this is a safe place. 🥰

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.