Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

If The Cure got its MV, some liddos wouldn't use Shallow and ARUTW to brag ijbol

they'd both still be bigger and better -*

  • Replies 43.5k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

3 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

they'd both still be bigger and better -*

Ummmmm no

Also, GoldDerby confirmed her cameo in Wednesday was too short for Guest Actress in a Comedy Series eligibility skull She wasn't going to get in tbh, but would've been cute to see her on the ballot again like with SNL last year. The minimum is 5% of the episode, and she was in 3%. Didn't help that her episode was the longest of the season.

1 hour ago, hausofbryan said:

A reverse Chromatica Ball special where I am pretty sure it got 22 total viewers, all users in this base.

suburban

Chromatica Ball never even got released in the UK

suburban

My signed Mayhem vinyl came in and you can tell her sharpie ran out

suburban

saw a random tweet about ''gay in China are all tops'' and one scroll of comments I saw @David_Greengrass97 's ass in there.

rogue2

2 minutes ago, GipJo said:

saw a random tweet about ''gay in China are all tops'' and one scroll of comments I saw @David_Greengrass97 's ass in there.

rogue2

Oh you saw me teehee 😘 I was thinking about should I mention you to ask about it.

But I always want to be a tradwife for a Japanese man 🤗

OT:

Edited by David_Greengrass97

PURE ART! 🥀 The designer responsible for all the graphic design of "MAYHEM Requiem", Rose Zhang, shared on her TikTok a bit of the creation process for the visuals for the event and promotional materials.

We're in love! 😍

🎥: @babyrollz_

20 minutes ago, Aden said:

My signed Mayhem vinyl came in and you can tell her sharpie ran out

suburban

At least you know it's not autopen suburban

The way I've been getting more and more DWAS Requiem version posts on my fyp lately DWAS

(Can a talented liddo make a DWAS Requiem look jonny pls with the helmet and car part? jonny)

9 hours ago, GGD said:

LG8 is probably going to be a mix of Synth, Rock-heavy, New-Wave, and Power Ballads with NO COLLABS!

and probably no Mayhem leftovers.

Gaga's unpredictable nowadays, so that's actually something to look forward to in 2027.

One collab and that collab is Trent Reznor ofc

2 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

a talented liddo

Really? Do we have one? chick1

I feel unrelatable

Just now, nineinchnails said:

One collab and that collab is Trent Reznor ofc

Like that album by Halsey?

Just now, David_Greengrass97 said:

Like that album by Halsey?

Like way better than that album, I loved Halsey's album but I think Gaga can go a lot harder and experimental like typical NIN with a touch of Bowie funkiness

Just now, nineinchnails said:

Bowie funkiness

I'd rather get his glam rock in Ziggy or industrial rock in 1. Outside/Earthlings.

But I want Gaga to create her own sound. Like, when I listen to it, I think of her, not others

Edited by David_Greengrass97

29 minutes ago, GipJo said:

saw a random tweet about ''gay in China are all tops'' and one scroll of comments I saw @David_Greengrass97 's ass in there.

rogue2

That's a lie! There are a lot of bottoms in Shanghai!

OT: Speaking of China, Michael needs to come up with a plan to slowly break into the Chinese market.

She's censored* there, but a gradual PR work could lift that off. ie.. Use Abracadabra in BYD ad campaign

Just now, David_Greengrass97 said:

I'd rather get his glam rock in Ziggy or industrial rock in 1. Outside/Earthlings

YES I LOVE Earthlings so much

3 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

But I want Gaga to create her own sound. Like, when I listen to it, I think of her, not others

oh ofc I have no doubt she can do it

I'm sorry for intentionally or accidentally turning this base into a brothel

narrative-2.gif

Edited by David_Greengrass97

7 hours ago, Rhiannon said:

Even if the song doesn't really go viral viral (jlo got this one and im happy) it will help Zombieboy to reach 100m faster, I'll take it.

This, 100K daily means 36M streams yearly. If any other mayhem track who hasn't reached 100M yet had this stat, all MAYHEM tracks will surpass 100M milestone in 2 years. Be grateful yall. it was only doing 50K before it started picking up streams.

Look how steady the streams for Government Hooker, Monster, and Heavy Metal Lover are, still pulling in 100K daily even years after being discovered on TikTok.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.