Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43.5k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

82.539.173 (+147k) is the real number.

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

1 minute ago, Kiel D-01 said:

Not Fad making me buy requiem from iTunes just so I can stream it on my Spotify. suburban

think of it as a donation for LG8 music videos

tenor.gif

Just now, Ricardo1993 said:

think of it as a donation for LG8 music videos

tenor.gif

Let Me Hold Your Hand When I Say This Meme - Let me hold your hand when I  say this - Discover & Share GIFs

Olivia Rodrigo covering The Cure for her new album was not on my bingo card, oh Godga get those royalties clap3

6 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

82.539.173 (+147k) is the real number.

Well....nice I guess

Edited by Andraslop

Rise Zombieboy RISE

Vs3murB.gif

Edited by MaryJaneStardust

6 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

think of it as a donation for LG8 music videos

tenor.gif

6 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Let Me Hold Your Hand When I Say This Meme - Let me hold your hand when I  say this - Discover & Share GIFs

Two is plural.

suburban

3 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Zombieboy 147k (+32k)

Ugh, that's good but, it's so not happening. Nnnn. Hopefully it can reach 200k before dropping. dancehall3

If the TikTok liddos knew how to actually get trends going we could be posting edits to movies & tv shows with Zombieboy as the audio, it has potential celestial5

3 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I want that account banned. Getting my hopes up like that.

coffee2

What happened? Who hurt you, sis?

rogue2

20 minutes ago, Artur said:

Ugh, that's good but, it's so not happening. Nnnn. Hopefully it can reach 200k before dropping. dancehall3

Atp, the era is over so any track doing more than usual avg to anchor the album streams and keep them stable is more than welcome!

Let's see if it grows further over the week before calling it a day.

1 hour ago, Andraslop said:

Even if the song doesn't really go viral viral (jlo got this one and im happy) it will help Zombieboy to reach 100m faster, I'll take it.

Wait it's just hitting me that we're officially in LIDDO PURGATORY.

We'll be back to ranking albums and discussing Stupid Bomb any day now.

rogue2

53 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I want that account banned. Getting my hopes up like that.

coffee2

I'm sorry sosad I didn't mean to hurt you

1 hour ago, Fishh said:

where my @, ho ?

I didn't expect a user to have Volantis as an avi, I thought it was forgagagotten about

tumblr_mw4iedgp4I1rgnk1jo10_250.thumb.gi

The thing about these girls recently getting viral tracks (Katy, JLo, etc.) is that they're songs that already smashed at one point.

Gaga getting 1-2 million+ updates during an Xmas freeze with an unknown deep cut was far more impressive and as per usual, she was ahead of the curve.

rogue2

The way I've streamed every Mayhem Requiem track more than any song off of Sienna Spiro's TDWP2 soundtrack

rogue2

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

not me thinking Zombieboy was going viral because of how godly the Requeef arrangement is, i'm so out of the loop

suburban

6 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

So when was the last time yall streamed Stupid Turd by choice? I think it was 1 March 2020 for me

rogue2

According to my stats fm, this event happened on 16th May 2026 at 22:17. The journey continues ⚔️

Kindness+Punks+GIF.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.