Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43.3k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

10 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Guys, we need to talk. It's an emergency 🦺

Again, I liked a lot of tweets of some hot shirtless Japanese men and the algorithm is now so weird. They keep suggesting me them. They said DM to chat, they feel lonely but I only know English, not Japanese 😭😭😭😭. So, I can't update news for you guys as soon as possible like I used to.

Again, I'm sorry in advance. I'm trying so hard to control/balance my hornyness and my passion for GodGa. It's fighting inside of my head chick3 it's my Chromatica moment

Tell them I said annyeo haseo while you're at it heart2

OT: ohh How Badsus, you are perfect in every iteration, in every universe heart

1 minute ago, FailSafe said:

Tell them I said annyeo haseo while you're at it heart2

OT: ohh How Badsus, you are perfect in every iteration, in every universe heart

this is Korean nitwit

1 minute ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

this is Korean nitwit

Very on brand of her. FailSafe is FailSafe-ing

  • Popular Post

Zombieboy on Spotify

05/10 — 48,464

05/11 — 53,339 (+10%)

05/12 — 56,336 (+5.6%)

05/13 — 64,108 (+13%)

05/14 — 83,052 (+29%)

05/15 — 102,735 (+23%)

ryan5

Edited by Andraslop

3 minutes ago, Andraslop said:

Zombieboy on Spotify

05/10 — 48,464

05/11 — 53,339 (+10%)

05/12 — 56,336 (+5.6%)

05/13 — 64,108 (+13%)

05/14 — 83,052 (+29%)

05/15 — 102,735 (+23%)

ryan5

Gaga should post somethin with it jonny2

3 hours ago, jesus del rey said:

Its giving B*rb or Sw*ftie behavior so Imma let yall decide if it is embarrasing or not

suburban

Gaga was the creator of the unhinged social media fans that threaten any critics, paving the way for the others you listed.

We should be proud that her legacy continues.

rogue2

Did the fans get his IP address and location? We just wanna talk

  • Popular Post

HIcuEcSW8AArtL9?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Godhem STUNS in all-green! It's been a while for a Friday update like this.

HIZHKX_WYAA_CtR?format=jpg&name=medium

Edited by Infernal Paradise

I love how everything she does now is such high quality, she has the best of the best working with her. I for some reason was expecting Bruno to sound like a total mess on DWAS Requiem, maybe because I always thought Xtina felt underproduced on the DWUW remix which I assume was DJWS. I think he also said he hated the compression on BTW or something like that which is why he wanted Applause to be so clean, but isn't that literally his job like tf? She's one of the biggest stars in the world, nothing should ever just be good enough. It was really the people around her not letting her reach her fullest potential. Richy included.

18 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

HIcuEcSW8AArtL9?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Godhem STUNS in all-green! It's been a while for a Friday update like this.

HIZHKX_WYAA_CtR?format=jpg&name=medium

Marching our way toward 6B in no time

clap

Edited by hausofbryan

13 minutes ago, eclipsed said:

I love how everything she does now is such high quality, she has the best of the best working with her. I for some reason was expecting Bruno to sound like a total mess on DWAS Requiem, maybe because I always thought Xtina felt underproduced on the DWUW remix which I assume was DJWS. I think he also said he hated the compression on BTW or something like that which is why he wanted Applause to be so clean, but isn't that literally his job like tf? She's one of the biggest stars in the world, nothing should ever just be good enough. It was really the people around her not letting her reach her fullest potential. Richy included.

Richy was literally the worst aspect of her career for the time he was around. He should've been fired long ago.

I don't like when people credit Michael with everything Gaga has done over the last handful of years, but thank god Michael was seemingly the one to wake her up to the need to get rid of him.

15 minutes ago, eclipsed said:

I love how everything she does now is such high quality, she has the best of the best working with her. I for some reason was expecting Bruno to sound like a total mess on DWAS Requiem, maybe because I always thought Xtina felt underproduced on the DWUW remix which I assume was DJWS. I think he also said he hated the compression on BTW or something like that which is why he wanted Applause to be so clean, but isn't that literally his job like tf? She's one of the biggest stars in the world, nothing should ever just be good enough. It was really the people around her not letting her reach her fullest potential. Richy included.

That also falls on the engineeers & mixers

19 minutes ago, eclipsed said:

he hated the compression on BTW or something like that

But also…

flashback-flashback-cat.gif

DIE DIE DIE with a smile>>>>>>DIIIIIE WIIITH A SMIIILE

Many fans talk about her ditching Richy but forget about her also changing her musical director.

Thank God because Natural >>> Michael Bearden

not that amazon tv show giving zombieboy a boost.

watched episode 1 last night and they name-drop Godga and MAYHEM clap3

when it goes viral and Ga Ga books a cameo on s2

rogue2

Let's stream and make it go viral!

If Beauty and a Beat, Legendary Lovers and The One That Got Away can - Zombieboy even more so!

5 minutes ago, BlondUnicorn said:

Many fans talk about her ditching Richy but forget about her also changing her musical director.

Thank God because Natural >>> Michael Bearden

Who is Natural?

6 minutes ago, BlondUnicorn said:

Many fans talk about her ditching Richy but forget about her also changing her musical director.

Thank God because Natural >>> Michael Bearden

that musical director was objectively the weakest link on the old haus

1 minute ago, DaphneGuinness said:

Who is Natural?

Lady Gaga's musical director goes by the stage name NATURAL (born Juan Manuel Najera). He has worked extensively as her guitarist and musical director, helping to shape live arrangements and performances.

I wonder what Gaga thought when she looked at that movie advertisement. "That looks nice." or "What's that crap?"

I need to get a peek into her brain

rogue2

Edited by hausofbryan

I recently moved to Hell's Kitchen in NYC and my algorithm showed me an ancient 2007/2008 clip of Ga promoting LoveGame in some lounge that didn't even have a stage so she performed in a stairwell

I feel like I now live on sacred land

DWAS

11 minutes ago, The Witch said:

not that amazon tv show giving zombieboy a boost.

watched episode 1 last night and they name-drop Godga and MAYHEM clap3

when it goes viral and Ga Ga books a cameo on s2

rogue2

'The Skeleton Shuffle' coming next September. heart

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.