Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

10 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

That's why Zombie has gone from 50 to 100K daily in the last handful of days jonny

She needs to post on TikTok with it

Last time she did that, and it started to decline let's not ryan3

  • Replies 43.4k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

Interscope should send a studio cut of DWAS Requiem to radio eli

The way the song would surge back into Top 5 airplay effortlessly

ryan3

Just now, Erotic said:

Omg meet up at Rise when?

rogue2

I was at Rise last weekend

rogue2

1 minute ago, Phoenixstar said:

Last time she did that, and it started to decline let's not ryan3

Maybe just a snippet of it from Requiem will do

ryan3

Just now, Erotic said:

***** let me know next time you're in town

rogue2

Only if you're not ugly

I don't make the rules, Gaga does

rogue2

Just now, hausofbryan said:

Maybe just a snippet of it from Requiem will do

ryan3

No, thanks. That we never got a proper studio version of Shallow and I have to listen to the crowd noise still bothers me.

2 hours ago, BlondUnicorn said:

Many fans talk about her ditching Richy but forget about her also changing her musical director.

Thank God because Natural >>> Michael Bearden

I wonder if Michael comes back for J&P 2.0 if she goes back to Vegas next year.

10 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Interscope should send a studio cut of DWAS Requiem to radio eli

The way the song would surge back into Top 5 airplay effortlessly

ryan3

they need to put it on spotify and attach to the end of MAYHEM first

ryan3

1 minute ago, truthteller said:

they need to put it on spotify and attach to the end of MAYHEM first

ryan3

And also attach the song that was used and swap out the artist to Lady Gaga

rogue2

10 minutes ago, MrMayhem said:

No, thanks. That we never got a proper studio version of Shallow and I have to listen to the crowd noise still bothers me.

I mean posting a snippet of the performance onto her TikTok to capitalize on the buzz

rogue2

DWAS Requiem not being on spotify is a bigger crime than Kill For Flop not being on streaming

khalyan2

This will be the new OP design that I want to upload, there will be more to come for the rest

image.png

I've already replaced the original DWAS with the Requiem version on my Mayhem playlist. I urge other Apple Music users to do the same.

ryan3

Just now, truthteller said:

DWAS Requiem not being on spotify is a bigger crime than Kill For Flop not being on streaming

khalyan2

girl it is never gonna be there, it is literally "Live from Apple Music", like sis make it make sense luv

Just now, Phoenixstar said:

This will be the new OP design that I want to upload, there will be more to come for the rest

image.png

Beautiful

And while you're in your design phase, if you want to create a stunning LoveDrug Requiem avi for a cool fellow liddo in this thread that'd be very Gaga-approved of you

rogue2

1 minute ago, Phoenixstar said:

This will be the new OP design that I want to upload, there will be more to come for the rest

image.png

this is gorgeous!

Just now, Phoenixstar said:

girl it is never gonna be there, it is literally "Live from Apple Music", like sis make it make sense luv

there must be a studio demo mix locked in her vault before performing it live for APPLE MUSIC. UNLOCK THE VAULT

khalyan2

1 minute ago, Edonis said:

I urge other Apple Music users to do the same.

let-me-hold-your-hand-when-i-tell-you-th

2 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Beautiful

And while you're in your design phase, if you want to create a stunning LoveDrug Requiem avi for a cool fellow liddo in this thread that'd be very Gaga-approved of you

rogue2

Thank you hug

Tell me if you have a particular timeframe/stamp for that one, I will whip it up asap heart

also I realized my first post in this new base thread was anticlimactic, so I'm going to update it with new things every now and then.

Right now it's a reminder to stream TDWP2 and Mayhem: Requiem, but I'm happy to add other things too!

ryan3

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.