Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Aden said:

I recently moved to Hell's Kitchen in NYC and my algorithm showed me an ancient 2007/2008 clip of Ga promoting LoveGame in some lounge that didn't even have a stage so she performed in a stairwell

I feel like I now live on sacred land

DWAS

I'm going to your hood today gaycat4

  • Replies 43.4k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

At 0:09 of LoveDrug on Requiem, is someone yelling for someone else to shut the **** up in the background? deadbanana2

3 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

At 0:09 of LoveDrug on Requiem, is someone yelling for someone else to shut the **** up in the background? deadbanana2

Yes I keep hearing that lmaoo

27 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I wish Abracadabra (Requiem) was entirely how it is at 1:40 onward

it reminded me of her old performances tho heart

DWAS and Killah requiem versions are telling me she NEEDS to step into the experimental path ugh… she has the vision already let her cook weeps

She flubbed the Lovedrug first pre, instead of "thoughts in my head" she sings "thoughts that I dread" (which is the second pre-chorus) twice. sabrina but keeps going, pro one-take queen. jonny

21 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Yes I keep hearing that lmaoo

The fact they didn't edit it out is such a kii

deadbanana2

At 0:13 I can hear someone yelling back at for them to shut the **** up now too

deadbanana2

39 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Off Campus, featuring Zombieboy, is #2 on Prime.

That was such a good placement, oh wow, hope it will translate well.

Just now, Phoenixstar said:

That was such a good placement, oh wow, hope it will translate well.

That's why Zombie has gone from 50 to 100K daily in the last handful of days jonny

She needs to post on TikTok with it

38 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Off Campus, featuring Zombieboy, is #2 on Prime.

*Lady Gaga's off campus if they reach #1

rogue2

Edited by The Witch

48 minutes ago, Erotic said:

I just know Michael promptly sent kavinscular that cease and desist letter

rogue2

Daddy has enough of people coming for miss Godga. He really said

Not On My Watch GIFs | Tenor

1 minute ago, Edonis said:

zombieGOD getting the last laugh, oh I know that's right

The Witch

KillALLAH appreciation when.

The Witch

die with a smile mayhem requiem is the best performance of 2026

It's so fun being a fan of this woman. I understand why some of her haters lurk here on a daily basis since their favorite artists aren't doing much these days to perch their severe boredom.

where are the michael edits with shadow of a man, liddos go to work! chick3

6 minutes ago, Spicy Pisces said:

What is this, and is it real?

7y8Mf_xEjuETssoxQSga7JvcoUj8JfRQgRQppr-P

photo-book from the requiem showings

5 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

It's so fun being a fan of this woman. I understand why some of her haters lurk here on a daily basis since their favorite artists aren't doing much these days to perch their severe boredom.

Gaga putting out content and promo nonstop for basically 2 years straight is putting them into deep psychosis

ryan3

50 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

#ThankYouGaGa clap3

notice this happened as soon as they officially uploaded shape of a woman scene clap3

Ga Ga's sienna spiro's TDWP2

rogue2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.