Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I'm just so happy that her first everrrrrrr live album did that. It's achieved a lot. Wow. I'm surprised 😯 🤯

  • Replies 43.4k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

[Petty moment]

A live album blocked 3 brand new Drake albums tee-hee.

But OGHs still love using that derogatory term "FadGa" ijbol in the big year of 2026 sistrens

If have thought the new DWAS fadmix would've made some more noise but maybe it'll twice a few das

I wonder what the chances are of them putting DWAS Requiem on Spotify is. It seems to good just to be a Apple Music exclusive

2 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

Miss Kavinsky deleted ha X account after I dragged for filth we won.

Another one in the casket

12 hour later.

Mayhem Requiem Apple Music:
#1 Brazil (=)
#4 China (=)
#4 Hong Kong (=)
#4 Netherlands (+1)
#5 Germany (=)
#5 Switzerland (=)
#6 Australia (+4)
#6 Taiwan (=)
#6 Turkey (=)
#7 Belgium (=)
#7 Ireland (=)
#8 Spain (=)
#9 Italy (+1)
#9 New Zealand (+1)
#11 Thailand (=)
#12 Japan (+17)
#12 Mexico (+3)
#13 United Kingdom (=)
#14 France (-2)
#20 Colombia (=)
#25 Canada (+12)
#28 Indonesia (=)
#29 United States (+27)
#65 South Korea (=)
#66 India (=)
#159 South Africa (=)

  • Popular Post

Maybe next time he shows a little humility and gratitude for one of the biggest artists of all time shining a light on his work and exposing it to new and young audiences instead of being a dumb shady cvnt for no reason firing tweets from an account he hasn't used in over 2 years. Go against Godga it's gon' cost ya.

4AcT.gif

Has anyone been able to watch Requiem without breaks between the videos? I hate it, it takes me out of the experience. But I don't want to subscribe to Apple TV, as I already had to subscribe to AM to get a free month.

3 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Maybe next time he shows a little humility and gratitude for one of the biggest artists of all time shining a light on his work and exposing it to new and young audiences instead of being a dumb shady cvnt for no reason firing tweets from an account he hasn't used in over 2 years. Go against Godga it's gon' cost ya.

4AcT.gif

Daily reminder:

This kitten over here, this kitten over here, meow~ 😺

images.jpg

You cheater!!!

Edited by David_Greengrass97

Aaah, I'm so random 😌 I know not many likes this part of me tsk tsk tsk tsk but it's just so fun

Peaks of the song by Lady Gaga on Apple Music Brasil

2016 - #1 Perfect Illusion
2017 - #1 Million Reasons, #1 The Cure
2018 - #1 Shallow
2019 - #1 Shallow
2020 - #1 Rain On Me, #1 Stupid Love, #1 Sour Candy
2021 - #1 Fun Tonight Remix
2022 - #5 Hold My Hand
2023 - #15 Bloody Mary
2024 - #1 Die With A Smile, #1 Disease
2025 - #1 Abracadabra, #1 Die With A Smile, #1 Vanish Into You
2026 - #1 Abracadabra (Live Apple Music)

Did he really delete his account? ahh That's hilarious. It's like when we made Ajyaill do 2 Chromatica reviews

I think it's embarassing to bully people out of their accounts as a fanbase. He didn't go about it in the right way but this doesn't help anyone.

1 minute ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I think it's embarassing to bully people out of their accounts as a fanbase. He didn't go about it in the right way but this doesn't help anyone.

Calling her work a rip-off is more embarrassing, but what do I know

rogue2

5 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I think it's embarassing to bully people out of their accounts as a fanbase. He didn't go about it in the right way but this doesn't help anyone.

You could argue his behavior was more embarrassing. Like what did he expect after making a comment like that, kisses and flowers? Maybe he can learn some self-awareness.

43 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Has anyone been able to watch Requiem without breaks between the videos? I hate it, it takes me out of the experience. But I don't want to subscribe to Apple TV, as I already had to subscribe to AM to get a free month.

It plays without break for me.

May be turn on crossfade and keep it automatic? Might help

13 minutes ago, motra_gaga said:

Calling her work a rip-off is more embarrassing, but what do I know

rogue2

8 minutes ago, Europe said:

You could argue his behavior was more embarrassing. Like what did he expect after making a comment like that, kisses and flowers? Maybe he can learn some self-awareness.

I mean I don't disagree. But both things can be true.

13 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Its giving B*rb or Sw*ftie behavior so Imma let yall decide if it is embarrasing or not

suburban

43494c5b12aa7e9f6d454c087cee001b-2.jpg

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.