Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

32 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Its giving B*rb or Sw*ftie behavior so Imma let yall decide if it is embarrasing or not

suburban

where are the sales push

suburban

  • Replies 43.4k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

The amount of quotes and shady comments about the one post I made on the vocoder… y'all must be tired. I've spent so much time in base praising Gaga's recent work including the jazz stuff which y'all will publicly drag around like trash but the one time I make a critique I'm someone who comes in here "every few weeks to complain" be for real. But yeah, you caught me, fake fan for wanting to hear her vocals shine on a live project lol.

8 hours ago, Erotic said:

Anyone here from Chicago?

Where should I go out tonight I'm here for work

rogue2

meeee, Lakeview neighborhood on Halstead for sure clap3 have funnn

Edited by WildAmerican

1 minute ago, TedLasso said:

The amount of quotes and shady comments about the one post I made on the vocoder… y'all must be tired. I've spent so much time in base praising Gaga's recent work including the jazz stuff which y'all will publicly drag around like trash but the one time I make a critique I'm someone who comes in here "every few weeks to complain" be for real. But yeah, you caught me, fake fan for wanting to hear her vocals shine on a live project lol.

you kinda asked for it though. you know how ATRL is. It's never a safe space lmao suburban

Maybe call your agent to verify with whatever company that own your songs if Gaga obtained the right to use it or not before coming online to dish some non sense. And no one bullied him, he dished some bs and fans rightfully called him out. He can't take it and deleted his account. If you're that thin skinned maybe don't go online to diss some big artist knowing they have big fanbase.

Vanish is much better on the Apple live version. It's haunting and no ragtime into. A shallow demo teas

1 minute ago, UneaseYou said:

you kinda asked for it though. you know how ATRL is. It's never a safe space lmao suburban

I think what really got me was the "you just come in to base to complain every few weeks" when my last few posts were about how MAYHEM is a great era, how Harlequin is a great album, and how SOAW has a cool intro like if your gonna drag me atleast be right

Just popped up in my memories that it's 15 years yesterday since I saw Gaga at Big Weekend, oh what a moment. gaygacat9

THE DWAS PERFORMANCE OMG!!jonny2

THAT VERSION IS INCREDIBLE!!jonny4

That exactly how I thought SFA would soundsuburban

1 hour ago, TedLasso said:

The amount of quotes and shady comments about the one post I made on the vocoder… y'all must be tired. I've spent so much time in base praising Gaga's recent work including the jazz stuff which y'all will publicly drag around like trash but the one time I make a critique I'm someone who comes in here "every few weeks to complain" be for real. But yeah, you caught me, fake fan for wanting to hear her vocals shine on a live project lol.

I also got called a fake fan and an opp for liking How Badsus but these little FILLAHsters ain't got power over me. Just do your thing babes #theywontuseurmind

IMG_6369.thumb.gif.faa862aa3c23d8e01538a

Edited by FailSafe

  • Popular Post

Requiem debuts with a 4.4 on Letterboxd.

No image preview

Apple Music Live: Lady Gaga MAYHEM Requiem (2026)

For Apple Music Live, Gaga presents MAYHEM Requiem, a celebration and musical reimagining of MAYHEM.

Could be way higher so if you have an account go rate it 5 stars.

rogue2

27 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Requiem debuts with a 4.4 on Letterboxd.

No image preview

Apple Music Live: Lady Gaga MAYHEM Requiem (2026)

For Apple Music Live, Gaga presents MAYHEM Requiem, a celebration and musical reimagining of MAYHEM.

Could be way higher so if you have an account go rate it 5 stars.

rogue2

I see The little chaikovskies are working overtime rogue2

39 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

I also got called a fake fan and an opp for liking How Badsus but these little FILLAHsters ain't got power over me. Just do your thing babes #theywontuseurmind

IMG_6369.thumb.gif.faa862aa3c23d8e01538a

36 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

And before you say something, I misquoted you @David_Greengrass97 rogue2

I hate you, FailSafe. Why? You may ask. Because you're not SucceedSafe, you're FailSafe that's FailSafing and I hate how you always have these CHOP suggestions. CHOP after CHOP after CHOP.

Oh, I won't forget how you wanted her to collaborate with Gwen, OniKKKa, and Camilla. MAGA much? Her father and those rats hiding in his restaurant are enough, ho!!!

You better stream the live album hard and encourage your mama, papa, idk, your whole neighborhood, village, city, the whole country to stream the new DWAS. Make it work somehow. It's just souuuuu guddd yk??? And find a new hobby, bestie. Camilla ain't worth your attention.

4 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

I see The little chaikovskies are working overtime rogue2

Will MadOnHer and other Medonsters will sabotage us again? Ijbol

3 hours ago, Hair said:

@Namiskine do something please

giphy.gif

Is that a threat or a reward?

rogue2

10 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

I hate you, FailSafe. Why? You may ask. Because you're not SucceedSafe, you're FailSafe that's FailSafing and I hate how you always have these CHOP suggestions. CHOP after CHOP after CHOP.

Oh, I won't forget how you wanted her to collaborate with Gwen, OniKKKa, and Camilla. MAGA much? Her father and those rats hiding in his restaurant are enough, ho!!!

You better stream the live album hard and encourage your mama, papa, idk, your whole neighborhood, village, city, the whole country to stream the new DWAS. Make it work somehow. It's just souuuuu guddd yk??? And find a new hobby, bestie. Camilla ain't worth your attention.

Hoe my bf and I are planning to fly to your country in 3 months for vacation so you best believe I am going to bring MAGGOTS in a jar and let it loose at your vegetable store!

Just kidding. But any good place you suggest in terms of food and scenery? We do plan to travel there in a couple of months

OT: vocoder vocals for LG ATE!

Edited by FailSafe

Guys, we need to talk. It's an emergency 🦺

Again, I liked a lot of tweets of some hot shirtless Japanese men and the algorithm is now so weird. They keep suggesting me them. They said DM to chat, they feel lonely but I only know English, not Japanese 😭😭😭😭. So, I can't update news for you guys as soon as possible like I used to.

Again, I'm sorry in advance. I'm trying so hard to control/balance my hornyness and my passion for GodGa. It's fighting inside of my head chick3 it's my Chromatica moment

3 minutes ago, Hair said:

Screenshot-2026-05-16-150802.png

4PD.gif

The most unhinged and annoying Liddos in the base wbk 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.