Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Hair gives me more confidence and strength than any other Gaga song. It gives me that push when I'm running a 5k and I feel i have no more left to give. Why?

  • Replies 43.1k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

  • Popular Post

The OGHs are so jealous about Gaga being hand selected for this movie. A franchise they have probably worshiped their whole gay life. They know that their fave would never be given an opportunity like this so they lash out in ill thought out drags that really make no sense

Gaga always wins

2 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

Hair gives me more confidence and strength than any other Gaga song. It gives me that push when I'm running a 5k and I feel i have no more left to give. Why?

Were you bald or having hair problems?

kellyclarkson-gif-8d86709ef8b36019e02878

Edited by David_Greengrass97

  • Author

8 HRS TIL I HEAR SHAPE OF A WOMAN AND GLAMOROUS LIFE jonny

Noticed? The renowned Dashaun Wesley, host of the HBO reality show "Legendary," appears in Lady Gaga's "RUNWAY" video with Doechii. 👠

Known as the "King of Vogue" in NY, his presence is there to further strengthen the cast and the proposal to celebrate ballroom culture.

@Edonis sistrens

10 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Noticed? The renowned Dashaun Wesley, host of the HBO reality show "Legendary," appears in Lady Gaga's "RUNWAY" video with Doechii. 👠

Known as the "King of Vogue" in NY, his presence is there to further strengthen the cast and the proposal to celebrate ballroom culture.

@Edonis sistrens

but it's queer-baiting according to some people sistrens

If that $180 million OW figure holds then Gaga's crossing $1 billion in total box office gross. And that's after she crossed $1 billion in total touring ticket sales last year

11 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Were you bald or having hair problems?

kellyclarkson-gif-8d86709ef8b36019e02878

you think I've been on Finasteride for 10 years cause I had a long flowing mane? my hair was not serving my avi let's just say that

kellyclarkson-gif-8d86709ef8b36019e02878

Edited by Pikachoo

14 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

If that $180 million OW figure holds then Gaga's crossing $1 billion in total box office gross. And that's after she crossed $1 billion in total touring ticket sales last year

Oh BISMS

kellyclarkson-gif-8d86709ef8b36019e02878

Please don't invent new abbreviations, I can't catch up. All I know are TABS and BLASTOISE deadbanana2

Edited by David_Greengrass97

Friendly reminder to listen to Underscores' new album 'U'. Only 9 songs, 34 minutes & just such an impressive dance pop album overall

27 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

If that $180 million OW figure holds then Gaga's crossing $1 billion in total box office gross. And that's after she crossed $1 billion in total touring ticket sales last year

#ThankYouMachetteKills clap3

1 minute ago, qurl said:

#ThankYouMachetteKills clap3

the Gnomeo and Juliet erasure

IMG_1410.thumb.gif.5f075db7126f2cea8ebf1

Sorry for posting random people on Twitter but this base is all about Gaga, so hereeee, a praise from an American man living in Japan.

"Back then I used to look down on pop music. I had this impression of Lady Gaga as "someone who's just selling herself on eccentricity, not her singing" and totally dismissed her. Then, in the middle of that at the opening ceremony of the 50th Super Bowl when I saw Lady Gaga singing the national anthem I felt ashamed of my misguided self. This rendition of the national anthem. As an American, no matter how many times I watch it, it still gives me chills. From then on, I stopped looking down on pop music."

Lady Gaga's TDWP2 on track to gross $550-600m+ total clap3 her biggest box office hit

7 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Sorry for posting random people on Twitter but this base is all about Gaga, so hereeee, a praise from an American man living in Japan.

"Back then I used to look down on pop music. I had this impression of Lady Gaga as "someone who's just selling herself on eccentricity, not her singing" and totally dismissed her. Then, in the middle of that at the opening ceremony of the 50th Super Bowl when I saw Lady Gaga singing the national anthem I felt ashamed of my misguided self. This rendition of the national anthem. As an American, no matter how many times I watch it, it still gives me chills. From then on, I stopped looking down on pop music."

this really is random as hell but good for him! hope he's streaming runway and ready to stream Shape of a Grammy and Oscar Lifejonny

Just now, Edonis said:

this really is random as hell but good for him! hope he's streaming runway and ready to stream Shape of a Grammy and Oscar Lifejonny

That's my brand chick1

30 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Sorry for posting random people on Twitter but this base is all about Gaga, so hereeee, a praise from an American man living in Japan.

"Back then I used to look down on pop music. I had this impression of Lady Gaga as "someone who's just selling herself on eccentricity, not her singing" and totally dismissed her. Then, in the middle of that at the opening ceremony of the 50th Super Bowl when I saw Lady Gaga singing the national anthem I felt ashamed of my misguided self. This rendition of the national anthem. As an American, no matter how many times I watch it, it still gives me chills. From then on, I stopped looking down on pop music."

I just know his whole personality is "I'm an American who speaks Japanese and understands Japanese culture but I'm not an otaku"

1 hour ago, Aston Martin said:

If that $180 million OW figure holds then Gaga's crossing $1 billion in total box office gross. And that's after she crossed $1 billion in total touring ticket sales last year

And she has also grossed $1B+ as a composer hippo

58 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Please don't invent new abbreviations, I can't catch up. All I know are TABS and BLASTOISE deadbanana2

BISMS: Butts In Seat Movie Star

TABS: Talent Acclaim Beauty Success

Now WTF IS BLASTOISE???????

57 minutes ago, Chaos Angel said:

Friendly reminder to listen to Underscores' new album 'U'. Only 9 songs, 34 minutes & just such an impressive dance pop album overall

The way all the new pop girls Stan Godga. She really is an icon among Gen Z.

5 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Apple Music US (Pop)

  1. (RE) Runway

Apple Music UK

  1. (RE) Runway

2.gif

Slowly rising

18 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Apple Music US (Pop)

  1. (RE) Runway

Apple Music UK

  1. (RE) Runway

2.gif

Oh Riseway

88602c93e138ac491b5c632bbe86c13674883700

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.