Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43.1k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

  • Popular Post

Feeling a bit emotional. I remember watching The Devil Wears Prada in theaters with my mom and my cousin. It was the 2nd last movie I saw with my mother before she passed away and I remember us having a good time that day. I'm going to watch part 2 with the same cousin I watched it with 20 years ago. I'm still really excited though especially after reading all of the reviews party

3 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

Got back OUT of the theater jonny Gaga cunty cameo, BSA fan

SHAPE OF A WOMAN, CUNTY PERFORMANCE. THE HIT OF THE YEAR jonny2

GLAMOROUS LIFE. i managed to avoid leaks, WHEEEEW AMAZING SONG. Around 10 ppl stayed out of a 50 ppl seater theater. jonny 5M debut fan

Was Runway also used in the movie or just during the credits?

15 minutes ago, eclipsed said:

Does thee Lady Gaga need to be adding just ok songs to her discography? At least Runway is fun

She actually has quite a few just ok songs in her discography at this point so it's not really out of the ordinary. ducky

  • Author
4 minutes ago, BorisIsHere said:

Was Runway also used in the movie or just during the credits?

Used!! The song ends, then leads to her cameo! (not the performance)

If Glenn was in it I'd be here for it actually, because I want them to work together. Otherwise its a chop

  • Author

also, the movie is great!!! It isn't a cashgrab sequel.

The song seemed better in that full performance leak than in the original. michael

I came here to form an alliance with little monsters after our faves got attacked for not making good music but seems like you guys would agree with the quote below. Smh

One underrated aspect of Taylor's songwriting entirely separate from her lyrics is her ear for melody and hits. Is it crazy that I actually think it's a stronger/more uncommon skill?

So many artists have it when they're young (or else the people they work with do) and find it extremely hard to keep. Listening to the new Gaga Devil Wears Prada music and I'm just like…where did the melodies/hooks on TF/TFM go? Beyoncé's newer music had a similar problem, though I think it's objectively well constructed/interesting. I'm not dragging them/saying their new music is bad, either. Just somewhat tuneless/hookless.

They could remove these songs from streaming and I wouldn't even notice:

Born This Way

Bad Kids, Americano, Hair, Fashion of his Love, The Queen

ARTPOP

Jewels n Drugs, Manicure, Gypsy, Swine, Dope, Fashion

Joanne

Ayo, Million Reasons, Angel Down, Come to Mama, Girgio Girls, Hey Girl

Chromatica

Stupid Love, Free Woman, 1000 Doves, Sine from Above, Fun Tonight, Plastic Doll

MAYHEM

How bad do you want me, blade of grass, the dead dance

IMG_1800.gif

2 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

Used!! The song ends, then leads to her cameo! (not the performance)

Wow! That's great! Is Gaga at the beginning of the movie, middle or closer to the end?

1 minute ago, Mikeymoonshine said:

The song seemed better in that full performance leak than in the original. michael

It sounds like the scene in the movie has some live vocals and on the soundtrack there will be a full studio version, so let's wait for it

4 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

I came here to form an alliance with little monsters after our faves got attacked for not making good music but seems like you guys would agree with the quote below. Smh

The quote completely ignoring Gaga having two of the most memorable smash songs of the last few years with DWAS and Abracadabra deadbanana2

Now that the movie is hitting theaters in more places each day, RUNWAY should keep rising. Probably over 1M tomorrow.

  • Author
3 minutes ago, BorisIsHere said:

Wow! That's great! Is Gaga at the beginning of the movie, middle or closer to the end?

All Gaga related is in the last 26 mins! At least until Glamorous Life ends

8 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

Used!! The song ends, then leads to her cameo! (not the performance)

how much of it plays in the movie itself do you think?

2 minutes ago, BorisIsHere said:

It sounds like the scene in the movie has some live vocals and on the soundtrack there will be a full studio version, so let's wait for it

Yeah i think that might have been the issue with the initial leak. Low sound quality recording of a performance with live vocals is not gonna be a great impression. Plus as you say we haven't heard the studio version at all.

1 minute ago, OreGuy said:

All Gaga related is in the last 26 mins! At least until Glamorous Life ends

perfect jonny2

5 minutes ago, Artur said:

Oh wow, great boost! duca

And this is just the mv full 24 hour effect. The movie release effect is yet to begin starting with tomorrow's update clap3

  • Author
2 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

how much of it plays in the movie itself do you think?

Most of it, except the bridge and the outro! Runway is played in full (bridge and outro) but with cuts (shortened second chorus) as end credits.

2 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

And this is just the mv full 24 hour effect. The movie release effect is yet to begin starting with tomorrow's update clap3

Hopefully it can reenter the official chart! I've been listening to it non stop since the music video release! duca

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.