Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

55 minutes ago, Hamza said:

Shape of a Bomb is kind of very boring. I wanted to fast forward the leaked scene until it would become interesting but it didn't.

suburban

Oh well. Idc about that movie/ soundtrack anyways

sorry i have to join the massdownvoting u know i want to be part of somethingheart jk

Edited by MonsterTown

  • Replies 43.1k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

52 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

They better get her #1 on NMF and Top 20 on TTH with it

rogue2

I hope you're trolling. Gp would hear that song and trust me if they got through it once, it would be the first and only time they click play. Keep it off TTH, no point clogging it, save it for LG8s lead

20 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

Shape of a Turd

Shape of a CaCa?

maxresdefault.jpg

Gaga's top 5 songs that didn't need to exist

  1. Jewels n Drugs

  2. AYO

  3. Stupid Bomb

  4. Shape of a Woman (new entry)

  5. The Dead Dance (-1)

  6. Hold My Hand

HMH can exist, it's just so beyond generic and could have been so much better. I've grown appreciation for it mostly because of its Emmy win and well because TDD and SOAW exist but I would never listen to any of these songs willingly

The fact that this base downvotes negative opinions but suddenly gains collective agreement that Stupid Love deserves slander.

rogue2

And rightfully so

ryan5

47 minutes ago, Nico Robin said:

why yall always mass downvote when someone just says they dont like stuff bibliahh

I get downvoted when I say I love The Queen

rogue2

10 minutes ago, eclipsed said:

Gaga's top 5 songs that didn't need to exist

  1. Jewels n Drugs

  2. AYO

  3. Stupid Bomb

  4. Shape of a Woman (new entry)

  5. The Dead Dance (-1)

  6. Hold My Hand

HMH can exist, it's just so beyond generic and could have been so much better. I've grown appreciation for it mostly because of its Emmy win and well because TDD and SOAW exist but I would never listen to any of these songs willingly

A solid top 6 methinks

tumblr_o28hyc17Zy1toe7eko1_500.gif

Just now, FailSafe said:

A solid top 6 methinks

tumblr_o28hyc17Zy1toe7eko1_500.gif

I don't think Gaga really has a bad song per say, she actually has pretty good quality control. There's just songs that make me wonder does this really add anything to her discography.

27 minutes ago, eclipsed said:

Runway >>>> SOAW

12 minutes ago, eclipsed said:

I genuinely don't understand the point of songs like TDD or SOAW existing they are totally tuneless and lack any sort of memorable hook or melody.. Gaga please don't turn into Sia and start writing about any thing you can just because you can. TDD and SOAW back in the day would have just been some unused demos that end up leaking, which probably should have just stayed demos. Thank god for Runway and maybe the ballad will be cute.

8 minutes ago, eclipsed said:

I hope you're trolling. Gp would hear that song and trust me if they got through it once, it would be the first and only time they click play. Keep it off TTH, no point clogging it, save it for LG8s lead

3 minutes ago, eclipsed said:

Gaga's top 5 songs that didn't need to exist

  1. Jewels n Drugs

  2. AYO

  3. Stupid Bomb

  4. Shape of a Woman (new entry)

  5. The Dead Dance (-1)

  6. Hold My Hand

HMH can exist, it's just so beyond generic and could have been so much better. I've grown appreciation for it mostly because of its Emmy win and well because TDD and SOAW exist but I would never listen to any of these songs willingly

when-brittish-people-started-complaining

9 minutes ago, eclipsed said:

I don't think Gaga really has a bad song per say, she actually has pretty good quality control. There's just songs that make me wonder does this really add anything to her discography.

Jewels n drugs is the only truly abhorrent one. I never even get to finish the song ONCE. That's how PUTRID that **** is

tumblr_o28hyc17Zy1toe7eko1_500.gif

I keep seeing people on Twitter saying Runway represents Gaga becoming tacky & a parody of her former self... You mean the same former self that sang Red Flame? Please

rogue2

SOAW is just okay. I really don't understand the people here saying it's the worst thing ever.

suburban

With the way some liddos are talking about these songs you think they were expecting the new ok computer for the devil wears prada soundtrack

Mind you these songs didnt even exist to yall a few weeks ago

rogue2

Edited by Sugden

6 minutes ago, MaryJaneStardust said:

SOAW is just okay. I really don't understand the people here saying it's the worst thing ever.

suburban

Does thee Lady Gaga need to be adding just ok songs to her discography? At least Runway is fun

10 minutes ago, Link16 said:

my girl works hard heart

I was about to say "not her having more side projects than studio albums gaycat6", but I don't think the remix albums count as "side projects" like the others more so than just extensions of the studio albums/eras from which they originate.

Still, 6 side projects (Cheek to Cheek, A Star Is Born, Love For Sale, Top Gun, Harlequin/JFAD (lumping those together), and now TDWP2) — not to mention her non music or acting side projects like Haus Labs — is quite a lot for someone with 7 studio albums. It simultaneously is impressive and shows her work ethic while also kind of sucking as a stan of her original output and artistry. gaycat6 (Thankfully though, there is a lot of good quality content from the side projects as well; it just generally doesn't hold up compared to the original content from most of her studio albums.)

10 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

I lost today.

IMG-20260429-WA0000.jpg

Wait until you find out

She's also in the film

rogue2

  • Popular Post

Just got back from the theater, at the end of the movie this shows up. What does it mean?

b7Llp.gif

2 minutes ago, Boatos said:

Cute boost on spotify

Spotify

Runway - 970k (+400k)

Hopefully the movie help it stay above 1m

Sorry but she doesn't have great quality control. All her albums would be better if you cut off like 3 songs each.

Jewels n Drugs is abhorrent, but so is Free Woman, Grigio Girls, Blade of Grass, etc

IMG_1800.gif

  • Author

Got back OUT of the theater jonny Gaga cunty cameo, BSA fan

SHAPE OF A WOMAN, CUNTY PERFORMANCE. THE HIT OF THE YEAR jonny2

GLAMOROUS LIFE. i managed to avoid leaks, WHEEEEW AMAZING SONG. Around 10 ppl stayed out of a 50 ppl seater theater. jonny 5M debut fan

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.