Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

1 hour ago, Ricardo1993 said:

That account has posted bullshit many times and tried to insinuate that Mindtrappa was unreliable but they themselves have tweeted many lies and then delete them as soon as ppeople clock them for false info.

not to sound like an OMH given a few of my recent posts, but reminder that Mindtrappa IS unreliable and has been caught with fake tea/"plans have changed" many many times

rogue2

1 minute ago, Nicholai said:

MAYHEM got 4 tho.

I'm not counting TDD

27 minutes ago, Aden said:

Doechii's Runway for Lady Gaga's Devil Wears Prada 2, featuring Lady Gaga's Meryl Streep, Lady Gaga's OGH Anne Hathaway, Lady Gaga's Emily Blunt, and Lady Gaga's Stanley Tucci. Out on Lady Gaga's May 1st in Lady Gaga's theaters across Lady Gaga's world.

rogue2

Fixed

IMG_1800.gif

12 minutes ago, fossora said:

I'm not counting TDD

That's not how this works

GaGa's DWP2 looking to gross $90-$100+ million at the domestic box office this weekend. Surprised? sistrens

44 minutes ago, Aden said:

Doechii's Runway for Lady Gaga's Devil Wears Prada 2, featuring Lady Gaga's Meryl Streep, Lady Gaga's Anne Hathaway, Lady Gaga's Emily Blunt, and Lady Gaga's Stanley Tucci. Out on Lady Gaga's May 1st in Lady Gaga's theaters across Lady Gaga's world.

rogue2

But I really enjoyed Lady Gaga's music video for Doechii's Runway

rogue2

Just now, Aston Martin said:

GaGa's DWP2 looking to gross $90-$100+ million at the domestic box office this weekend. Surprised? sistrens

GaGa heading for box office smash after dominating Netflix with her Wednesday, why?

ryan3

Edited by hausofbryan

6 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

That's not how this works

Yes it does cuz TDD is not part of OG MAYHEM

Honestly I still count this as MAYHEM era and Gaga seemingly does too. I think once Requeef drops next week, I'll officially close the books on it.

rogue2

Just now, hausofbryan said:

GaGa heading for box office smash after dominating Netflix with her Wednesday, why?

GaGa hitting career-high at the US box office after Wednesday 2 dominates Netflix and Mayhem Ball Tour grosses $420 million to become the 6th highest grossing female tour of all time, shocked?

1 minute ago, Aston Martin said:

GaGa hitting career-high at the US box office after Wednesday 2 dominates Netflix and Mayhem Ball Tour grosses $420 million to become the 6th highest grossing female tour of all time, shocked?

GaGa hitting career-high at the US box office after Wednesday 2 dominates Netflix and Mayhem Ball Tour grosses $420 million to become the 6th highest grossing female tour of all time post-her record breaking Copacabana concert and all-time high of Spotify listeners for female artists, shocked?

rogue2

So, I just purchased some barrels, duct tape, wedding chairs, and plywood for my theater barricades on Friday. How are the other liddos doing with #OperationGlamorousLife?

rogue2

GaGa hitting career-high at the US box office after Wednesday 2 dominates Netflix and Mayhem Ball Tour grosses $420 million to become the 6th highest grossing female tour of all time post-her record breaking Copacabana concert and all-time high of Spotify listeners for female artists after getting one of the biggest hits of the 2020s and Ritchy is unemployed, flabbergasted?

rogue2

Edited by Aston Martin

2 hours ago, Hair said:

Like the words of a song, I hear you call
Like a thief in my head, you criminal
You stole my thoughts before I dreamed them
And you killed my queen with just one pawn

tenor.gif

I've always loved the first line of TDD as it echoes what Gaga has always said about "listening" for the words/melody of a song when songwriting and explaining how it just comes to her.

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

So, I just purchased some barrels, duct tape, wedding chairs, and plywood for my theater barricades on Friday. How are the other liddos doing with #OperationGlamorousLife?

rogue2

I'm busy with selling veggie, bye 😭 probably will book the last screening in my local cinema if it's available 🫠

6 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

So, I just purchased some barrels, duct tape, wedding chairs, and plywood for my theater barricades on Friday. How are the other liddos doing with #OperationGlamorousLife?

rogue2

I'm just putting superglue onto each seat. It's much less effort for the same result

rogue2

14 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Honestly I still count this as MAYHEM era and Gaga seemingly does too. I think once Requeef drops next week, I'll officially close the books on it.

rogue2

"Gaga seemingly does too" explain

1 minute ago, TedLasso said:

"Gaga seemingly does too" explain

She had the heel and whatever under her One year of MAYHEM website propaganda

rogue2

7 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

So, I just purchased some barrels, duct tape, wedding chairs, and plywood for my theater barricades on Friday. How are the other liddos doing with #OperationGlamorousLife?

rogue2

Just now, Aston Martin said:

I'm just putting superglue onto each seat. It's much less effort for the same result

rogue2

How do y'all plan to make sure people actually hear the song amidst the screaming and chaos (or should I say Mayhem?) that will surely ensue?

rogue2

They should feel hopeless about getting out of their rooms/seats as soon as Runway ends, it will also enhance the emotional impact of Glamorous Life

rogue2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.