Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

Gaga can play a makeup saleswoman who tests her products on Dalmations in Cruella 2.

And when she gets praise from everyone, the OGHs will say she is acting as herself

haus-beauty-makeup.gif

Edited by jesus del rey

  • Replies 43.1k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

1 hour ago, Pikachoo said:

the Gnomeo and Juliet erasure

IMG_1410.thumb.gif.5f075db7126f2cea8ebf1

More like Muppets, we are doing a sequel erasures:wan

I don't think Gaga should do Cruella 2. She'd be pigeonholing herself into being the go to sequel lady. Also I never thought the Cruella movie with Emma Stone was good, so the sequel is bound to be even worse.

3 minutes ago, eclipsed said:

I don't think Gaga should do Cruella 2. She'd be pigeonholing herself into being the go to sequel lady. Also I never thought the Cruella movie with Emma Stone was good, so the sequel is bound to be even worse.

The problem is Hollywood mostly makes sequels these days.

2 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

The problem is Hollywood mostly makes sequels these days.

Time for an indie Horror me thinks

24 minutes ago, eclipsed said:

Time for an indie Horror me thinks

Jane Schoenbrun please

I'm so happy Mayhem wasn't an EDM record and I hope LG8 won't be either. I'm not really enjoying EDM anymore and the charts also reflect that. I think the genre is stale. Even Zara for example, usually I'd be eating up Midnight Sun, Stateside (I liked it for a minute), Lush Life revival etc but actually it did nothing for me. Even the thought of Madonna doing dance music, it feels very 2020. I also rarely listen to anything on Chromatica or Renaissance. Out of the current girls doing EDM I think PinkPantheress is the most interesting, but she's blending genres. Girl Like Me is a total bop.

I'd love to see Gaga do something like Tame Impalas Dracula, what a song

First they said she takes herself too seriously, but now they miss when she "took herself seriously" the moment she does something lighthearted and campy.

They said she tries too hard to be weird and "artsy", and now they reminisce about the innovative Artisté she once was.

oprah-so-what-is-the-truth.gif

Edited by Onion Girl

OGHs saying Runaway is too generic and that Gaga is playing it too safe and that it sounds like H&M music, this is literally a sequel to a comedy-drama film about fashion, she's obviously not gonna give them a dark pop song with electric guitars and screams rip

I imagined Babylon MV would have been something like Runway, a serves:wan

I don't care about what OGHs are saying, but seeing fans tweeting hate and saying she's "lost her way" is really pissing me off.

Runway might not be a great song, it isn't, but discrediting her as an artist because of that is hater behavior. If you don't like her anymore, just go listen to someone else instead of trying to pander to OGHs for a few likes. rip

She just delivered MAYHEM and TMB, what are they even talking about lmao.

I wish fans (not just monsters) didn't worry about what other people think about their favorite artist. I guess I do get it because I was annoyed when I felt like she was misunderstood by the GP and called weird, etc.

If you enjoy something, enjoy it! Don't look around first to see if it is okay with randoms on twitter.

edit: of course, you don't have to force yourself to like something either

Edited by Onion Girl

24 minutes ago, opbranden said:

I don't care about what OGHs are saying, but seeing fans tweeting hate and saying she's "lost her way" is really pissing me off.

Runway might not be a great song, it isn't, but discrediting her as an artist because of that is hater behavior. If you don't like her anymore, just go listen to someone else instead of trying to pander to OGHs for a few likes. rip

She just delivered MAYHEM and TMB, what are they even talking about lmao.

if "fans" are saying she lost her way bc of runway....after doing joanne and asib girl.. they are newbies then...makes no sense, runway its a fun campy song for a movie soundtrack that's it...its like saying rihanna isn't rihanna bc she did that gnomo ass song for that animated kid movie...like

Edited by MonsterTown

TDWP2 OUT in my country today...I've tried so hard to avoid leaks for the past few days like they were the plague, and I'm ready for SOAW's & GL's slayage

They officially uploaded this performance + ITW (2011, France, Le Grand Journal) (

(Yes, Charlotte Le Bon is the girl from "The White Lotus" S03)

Attaching herself to Wednesday 2 and now Prada 2 with cameos + soundtrack was a good move to cleanse the palate post JFAD with two audience friendly projects while being in a tour and in the mid of her music era, but this woman is an Academy Award best actress nominee (+ all the rest of the achievements that you perfectly know), she's the only popstar of her generation with that feat, she has to return to acting with a lead role in an original movie, no Disney, no franchises or big production, something new and original where she is the main leading actress possibly with a director that values her in the movie in the same way Parris did with her music career this past year.

8 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Apple Music US (Pop)

171. (+15) Runway

2.gif

Can't wait for 180 (+9)

2.gif

41 minutes ago, MonsterTown said:

if "fans" are saying she lost her way bc of runway....after doing joanne and asib girl.. they are newbies then...makes no sense, runway its a fun campy song for a movie soundtrack that's it...its like saying rihanna isn't rihanna bc she did that gnomo ass song for that animated kid movie...like

I keep seeing people like this and like wtf suburban

Imagine saying two of the most bold productions on MAYHEM are "generic" to justify your pov

subaru.gif

45 minutes ago, opbranden said:

I keep seeing people like this and like wtf suburban

Imagine saying two of the most bold productions on MAYHEM are "generic" to justify your pov

subaru.gif

A lot of mentally challenged people keep inventing new buzz words to make them appear to be intelligent in the pseudo intellectual era of entertainment consumption. Arghhhh.

I have blocked too many weird liddos on that annoying app. They even have a group chat and there was one time they spoke ill of me and my friend screenshot it.

My newsfeed is clean asf, idc. A few days ago, they realised there was a weird girl in our fanbase who tweeted weird things about Michael and she said she deserved to marry with Gaga than him. I knew it before and I laughed when they finally found out

3 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Oh more teehee

this comes from that "lg7secrets" person tho, do we really believe?rip there's been way too many "Gaga is in talks to star in xxx" rumors so unless it's posted by Variety or THR or some source like that, I'm not moving

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.