Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

14 minutes ago, Edonis said:

The Dead Dance's Halloween boost is imminent

rogue2

At least the boost I'm talking about has a chance of actually occurring sis

rogue2

  • Replies 43.1k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

4 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

At least the boost I'm talking about has a chance of actually occurring sis

rogue2

Don't worry, insider sources state the Parris cut of TDD video is set to come out this weekend. We'll all be dancing until we're dead at number 1 in no time

rogue2

girls I want to change my username to something Gaga related but need some inspo… any ideas?

mayhem

Just now, TaylorNation said:

girls I want to change my username to something Gaga related but need some inspo… any ideas?

mayhem

GagaNation

4 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

girls I want to change my username to something Gaga related but need some inspo… any ideas?

mayhem

MEGABLASTOISE

Considering the movie begins playing in some places tomorrow, it's kinda weird Gaga never announced her other tracks for the movie yet.

suburban

34 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

girls I want to change my username to something Gaga related but need some inspo… any ideas?

mayhem

GagaNation

10GDIEi.thumb.gif.f937f9ee8a147c5b487e9c

38 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

girls I want to change my username to something Gaga related but need some inspo… any ideas?

mayhem

giphy.gif

Anyways, make it something like GagaNation, Gagacadabra, Gagaliscious, GaGa, GlobalGa or your name and Ga at the end. Let's say AndyGa or ChrissyGa.

Edited by Doctor Dick

1 hour ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Thinking of Azealia Banks obsessing with Disease 🪰 🦟

When she stanned the 2020 Paper magazine shoot and revealed that Grimes talked **** about Gaga. rip

47 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

girls I want to change my username to something Gaga related but need some inspo… any ideas?

mayhem

AriesNation

clap3

Literally everything about Glamorous Life sounds PERFECT. The vocals, the melody, the production… another 10/10 song

If they love her that much, why didn't give her her first SAG award? 😔

She deserved it for HOG

"There is a motherquake measuring 10 on the Richt-"

200.gif

See the violet in her eyes, body so ethereal, see me to my grave cuz i found god (of a woman) in the shape of a woman

200.gif

Gaga isn't like others, yes, sometimes thinking about it makes me sad because she tried so hard, times after times to prove her worth, and only got 1 Oscar for BOS while younger artists tried and get more than that. Why do they hate her so much? This isn't an attack on Billie. She's lovely but why is it so unfair when it comes to Gaga?

1 minute ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Gaga isn't like others, yes, sometimes thinking about it makes me sad because she tried so hard, times after times to prove her worth, and only got 1 Oscar for BOS while younger artists tried and get more than that. Why do they hate her so much? This isn't an attack on Billie. She's lovely but why is it so unfair when it comes to Gaga?

The fact that Gaga isn't just handed every award she's nominated for is part of the charm. She loses as much as she wins, which ultimately makes her wins much more meaningful

200.gif

2 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Gaga isn't like others, yes, sometimes thinking about it makes me sad because she tried so hard, times after times to prove her worth, and only got 1 Oscar for BOS while younger artists tried and get more than that. Why do they hate her so much? This isn't an attack on Billie. She's lovely but why is it so unfair when it comes to Gaga?

The Grammys handing out General Field Grammy wins to Adele, Billie and Taylor like condoms while Gaga can't win one after almost 20 years.

200.gif

Edited by GraceRandolph

So strange how Madonna gave Gaga the cold shoulder while Meryl Streep loves her. Maybe she was destined to be an actress fr.

200.gif

I want when she's invited to these film awards, they remember her acting more than music.

But I know you guys love her because of her oontz oontz poppers induced music.

I know her because of her versatility. I brag about it, so I live up with my words

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.