Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I keep seeing great reviews for the movie, I wasn't gonna watch it but... I'm starting to be tempted

lady-gaga-gagadelrey.gif

  • Replies 43.1k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

Just now, opbranden said:

I keep seeing great reviews for the movie, I wasn't gonna watch it but... I'm starting to be tempted

lady-gaga-gagadelrey.gif

Any mentions on shape?

2 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

The Sabrina collab sounds underwhelming

Extremely underwhelming I would say, and by the way yesterday I was referring properly to this song when you asked me, the people stanning that song but claiming 'Runway' is bad when in fact it is miles better are not credible, especially when both have a 90s dance sound (with the difference one has actually great vocalists).

Also the first promo track released was mid to me, I get it's an introduction but still, and I'm saying this as somebody who loved the OG album, maybe the rest of the album will be better but this sequel has been legit mid/underwhelming/not event so far.

9 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Sabrina collating with M and Taylor feels so major for her. She's the main Gen z pop girl imo since Olivia releases more sporadically.

Her competition in the "Gen Z pop girl" field isn't that hard to top.

suburban

Not too much on I Feel So Free now, it's actually pretty good and M deserves her flowers for that but it is indeed a kii seeing OGHs rally around Madonna and her collabing with Sabrina as if they haven't spent ages yelling "collabGa!!!"

Especially ironic given Madonna is literally reheating her nachos to a tea down to the album and visuals. At least Mayhem served distinct art direction and aesthetics from The Fame.

rogue2

Edited by Aden

33 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Hoping the song can take off with the movie release but I'm not holding my breath..

We'll be lucky if it surpasses 1M+ for opening weekend.

suburban

Let's hope SOAW makes some more noise and can become a hit if it has a standout scene.

rogue2

13 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

The only purpose of the Sabrine collab is to accelerate her inevitable descent into floppery. Madge actually loves Gaga, it is her collaborators that she hates, which is why she selects them to curse them and drain their career longevity.

Thank God that rumored collab for the Prada soundtrack didn't exist

rogue2

Godga releasing multiple videos in the span of 2-3 weeks?

She didn't even do that when she lived off of coke (though it would be a mega serve)

rogue2

1 hour ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Does … does Mariah write her own music? No shade. I don't really know her that well. I can name like 3 songs from her including the Christmas one

Also, make sure you're streaming Runway

Mariah Carey is a great songwriter praised by rock legends and jazz musicians themselves despite most of her music being pop. She's kind of like Gaga in the way that she always reminds people "I'm not just a singer darling, I write my own lyrics. I'm a singer-songwriter". Her hits are great but the true gems are deep cuts like "Petals" which aren't your typical straight forward pop song with one directional messages. She can write a song that tackles multiple messages from her biracial identity, her sister's drug problems, and ex lovers who tried to strip her creativity to make her more palpatable.

45 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Lowkey need this account NUKED asap

People have called out that account for their weird behavior. They deleted many of their shady tweets but I remember when they said Gaga owed her career to Taylor Swift because of the Kanye situation....

12 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

for-you-mylene-you-just-made-that-up.gif

In a way I'm glad this is fake because a gorgeous song like Glamorous Life deserves a colorful video not some depressing try-hard black and white aesthetic that hasn't aged well in the 2020s. I don't know why but when I listen to Glamorous Life I imagine Gaga in a field singing to the sky like Mariah in Butterfly

hq720.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEhCK4FEIIDSFryq4qpAx

1 minute ago, Ricardo1993 said:

In a way I'm glad this is fake because a gorgeous song like Glamorous Life deserves a colorful video not some depressing try-hard black and white aesthetic that hasn't aged well in the 2020s. I don't know why but when I listen to Glamorous Life I imagine Gaga in a field singing to the sky like Mariah in Butterfly

hq720.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEhCK4FEIIDSFryq4qpAx

How come it's fake

Just now, BlondUnicorn said:

celestial5

When this surpasses 500M WW in two weeks and Shape Of A Woman becomes as big as Bad Romance

Just now, Miracle said:

How come it's fake

That account has posted bullshit many times and tried to insinuate that Mindtrappa was unreliable but they themselves have tweeted many lies and then delete them as soon as ppeople clock them for false info.

Where did this music video rumor come from? I hate that these accounts never site their "sources" anymore…

  • Popular Post

The verdict is in.

Seems like it's Gaga's Devil Wears Prada 2.

rogue2

1 hour ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Does … does Mariah write her own music? No shade. I don't really know her that well. I can name like 3 songs from her including the Christmas one

Also, make sure you're streaming Runway

Yeah she is actually a very talented songwriter who has always been notorious for being involved in the lyrics writing of her songs, but her persona in the last years being all about the diva + Xmas personality didn't help people being aware of that, I suggest you to listen to the 'Butterfly' album her best one.

I have seen a lot of great reviews for the movie, I hope its really good!!! I love the first one!

I could see her team thinking they'll go with Runway because of our opinions on BalladGa and now be like "wtf" once they see we actually love Glamorous Life the most.

We truly are her worst enemies.

rogue2

Edited by Doctor Dick

seems like it won't be panned at least, that's good

i don't think it will be hugely acclaimed or anything, but it looks like the consensus is positive

IMG_1800.gif

56 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Her competition in the "Gen Z pop girl" field isn't that hard to top.

suburban

Not her fault suburban

  • Popular Post

Doechii's Runway for Lady Gaga's Devil Wears Prada 2, featuring Lady Gaga's Meryl Streep, Lady Gaga's Anne Hathaway, Lady Gaga's Emily Blunt, and Lady Gaga's Stanley Tucci. Out on Lady Gaga's May 1st in Lady Gaga's theaters across Lady Gaga's world.

rogue2

2 minutes ago, Aden said:

Doechii's Runway for Lady Gaga's Devil Wears Prada 2, featuring Lady Gaga's Meryl Streep, Lady Gaga's Anne Hathaway, Lady Gaga's Emily Blunt, and Lady Gaga's Stanley Tucci. Out on Lady Gaga's May 1st in Lady Gaga's theaters across Lady Gaga's world.

rogue2

Sounds about right.

ryan3

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.