Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

I'm just putting superglue onto each seat. It's much less effort for the same result

rogue2

You're forfeiting the opportunity for a viral, deadly stampede at the doors while Glamorous Life blares in the background. Are you serious about getting this hit or not? Don't turn into Bobby on me here.

rogue2

  • Replies 43.3k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

Will Gaga surprisingly appear in a random cinema and throw popcorn 🍿? 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

2 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

How do y'all plan to make sure people actually hear the song amidst the screaming and chaos (or should I say Mayhem?) that will surely ensue?

rogue2

They should feel hopeless about getting out of their rooms/seats as soon as Runway ends, it will also enhance the emotional impact of Glamorous Life

rogue2

Put it on repeat from your phone (on Spotify with a few mixed in songs for counter purposes) at full volume until the authorities come.

rogue2

Edited by hausofbryan

Speaking of Bobby, do we have any updates on the Abracadabra physicals? Chart points are low I heard

rogue2

5 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

You're forfeiting the opportunity for a viral, deadly stampede at the doors while Glamorous Life blares in the background. Are you serious about getting this hit or not? Don't turn into Bobby on me here.

rogue2

The squirming to break free from the industrial adhesive on their pseudo-reclining theater seats will end up being the TikTok dance that sends Glamorous Life to the top of the charts. Much more organic than Gaga doing 10 dance tiktoks that barely crack 85k views combined

rogue2

10 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

How do y'all plan to make sure people actually hear the song amidst the screaming and chaos (or should I say Mayhem?) that will surely ensue?

rogue2

They should feel hopeless about getting out of their rooms/seats as soon as Runway ends, it will also enhance the emotional impact of Glamorous Life

rogue2

That's why I'm doing it in a Dolby Atmos theater with their trademark surround sound. No amount of human shrieking is powerful enough to overcome that level of engineering*

*These claims have not yet been tested against Good Morning or the Hold My Hand intro

rogue2

The way Gaga has set her bar so high.. You just don't see people arguing over or even caring about other pop girls attempts at soundtrack songs like this. They mad as hell.

I just went through the RUNWAY sound TikToks and I have to say..

tyra-banks-tyra.gif

TikTok, I'm devastated

We ain't going viral with these poorly timed transitions, bad lighting, and repeat 3 liddos trying to be Gaga herself over and over

I'm old so I get a pass, but where are the younger fans to help us out

Edited by hausofbryan

This one going viral with TDWP2 release would be fun. ARTPOP needs a viral hit!

All her albums and many songs are having great 'week on week' increases! duca This will be a great streaming week for her!

Bad Romance's been rising a lot lately too. 1M streams on a Monday and I keep seeing lots of viral videos of it on tiktok (from gays walking on the treadmill to straight guys doing the original choreo)

10 minutes ago, Artur said:

This one going viral with TDWP2 release would be fun. ARTPOP needs a viral hit!

let-me-hold-your-hand-when-i-tell-you-th

Edited by hausofbryan

If I were a witch, I'd make sure everyone would stream DWP2 OST yup yup yup

26 minutes ago, Artur said:

This one going viral with TDWP2 release would be fun. ARTPOP needs a viral hit!

Sexxx Dreams deserves a full Bloody Mary (or bigger) moment.

am i crazy or was the music video giving ARTPOP ACT II...

IMG_1800.gif and then there was the T.E.A. reference...

2 minutes ago, Khris said:

am i crazy or was the music video giving ARTPOP ACT II...

IMG_1800.gif and then there was the T.E.A. reference...

let-me-hold-your-hand-when-i-tell-you-th

2 minutes ago, Khris said:

am i crazy or was the music video giving ARTPOP ACT II...

IMG_1800.gif and then there was the T.E.A. reference...

It was giving ARIES ACT I

rogue2

12 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Sexxx Dreams deserves a full Bloody Mary (or bigger) moment.

It'll rise when people get horny enough

I hope Abracadabra and MAYHEM get a cute boost from TDWP2/SOAW this weekend. flower

Thinking of Azealia Banks obsessing with Disease 🪰 🦟

4 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I hope Abracadabra and MAYHEM get a cute boost from TDWP2/SOAW this weekend. flower

The Dead Dance's Halloween boost is imminent

rogue2

1 minute ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Thinking of Azealia Banks obsessing with Disease 🪰 🦟

Last I saw she was obsessing over Doechii and trying to destroy her. It's best to leave that hag to rot in peace.

3 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Last I saw she was obsessing over Doechii and trying to destroy her. It's best to leave that hag to rot in peace.

And bashing Gaga as if Gaga even remembers her name in 2026.

11 minutes ago, Edonis said:

The Dead Dance's Halloween boost is imminent

rogue2

Baddie Summer is algo coming

rogue2

I can't stop watching the video!! I'm obsessed!! katie2

Recently Browsing 3

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.