Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

We need Sine From Above (Gaga's Version) (with less Elton John)

  • Replies 43k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

9 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

We need Sine From Above (Gaga's Version) (with less Elton John)

Do we?

y0EBLzP.gif

No Gaga. No Charli. No Billy Joel. But sure, throw Lana and Jay Z and Bunny on there...

I stg they build these lists for engagement and rage baiting now.

6 minutes ago, bucketsofnuggets said:

No Gaga. No Charli. No Billy Joel. But sure, throw Lana and Jay Z and Bunny on there...

I stg they build these lists for engagement and rage baiting now.

Certain artist was talked as underrated songwritter, coincidence? I think not.

Anyway Runway video is so goodjonny5

26 minutes ago, bucketsofnuggets said:

No Gaga. No Charli. No Billy Joel. But sure, throw Lana and Jay Z and Bunny on there...

I stg they build these lists for engagement and rage baiting now.

Why would Charli be there....she had 2 seconds of relevancy.

Lana is totally deserved.

26 minutes ago, bucketsofnuggets said:

No Gaga. No Charli. No Billy Joel. But sure, throw Lana and Jay Z and Bunny on there...

I stg they build these lists for engagement and rage baiting now.

Does … does Mariah write her own music? No shade. I don't really know her that well. I can name like 3 songs from her including the Christmas one

Also, make sure you're streaming Runway

1 minute ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Does … does Mariah write her own music? No shade. I don't really know her that well. I can name like 3 songs from her including the Christmas one

Also, make sure you're streaming Runway

She does. She's great and deserves her spot on that list.

Also, Charli XCX is British.

8 minutes ago, breaking up said:

She does. She's great and deserves her spot on that list.

Also, Charli XCX is British.

Agreed re Mariah and I am a dumb ***** because yes Charli is british lol

43 minutes ago, bucketsofnuggets said:

No Gaga. No Charli. No Billy Joel. But sure, throw Lana and Jay Z and Bunny on there...

I stg they build these lists for engagement and rage baiting now.

The NYT read The Dead Dance lyrics and said

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrjc_qDh5yqn5FarBnLqn

17 minutes ago, opbranden said:

The NYT read The Dead Dance lyrics and said

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrjc_qDh5yqn5FarBnLqn

Like the words of a song, I hear you call
Like a thief in my head, you criminal
You stole my thoughts before I dreamed them
And you killed my queen with just one pawn

tenor.gif

1 hour ago, superglowy said:

I wonder if this is true…

Lowkey need this account NUKED asap

5 minutes ago, Andraslop said:

Hoping the song can take off with the movie release but I'm not holding my breath..

It's based on 5 hours of tracking since it was released 7p UTC. We will see whatever the full mv effect is in tomorrow's update.

rogue2

1 hour ago, Anna Mesha. said:

The prehistorical faves fans are fuming af, I just know, from editing wiki 24/7, to trying to create fake contraversies, I love to see us winnings:wan

Not to mention their highly anticipated fave sequel new era has been a not event so far with the music being legit mid despite people in this board pretending it's good

woman-broccoli.gif

2 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Not to mention their highly anticipated fave sequel new era has been a not event so far with the music being legit mid despite people in this board pretending it's good

woman-broccoli.gif

The Sabrina collab sounds underwhelming

The only purpose of the Sabrine collab is to accelerate her inevitable descent into floppery. Madge actually loves Gaga, it is her collaborators that she hates, which is why she selects them to curse them and drain their career longevity.

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

1 minute ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

The only purpose of the Sabrine collab is to accelerate her inevitable descent into floppery

Sabrina collating with M and Taylor feels so major for her. She's the main Gen z pop girl imo since Olivia releases more sporadically.

4 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Sabrina collating with M and Taylor feels so major for her. She's the main Gen z pop girl imo since Olivia releases more sporadically.

The road to floppery is paved with A-list collaborations.

rogue2

Not like we would know!

1 hour ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Does … does Mariah write her own music? No shade. I don't really know her that well. I can name like 3 songs from her including the Christmas one

Also, make sure you're streaming Runway

You gotta dig into Mariah's discography. She's such a good songwriter and has amazing songs in there.

But anyway, Gaga will win with TDWP2s release on Friday.

rogue2

Recently Browsing 2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.