Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

8 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I'm not one to complain about complainers but fans and OGH alike that wanted this to be a Bad Romance or Abracadabra level serve are truly delulu.

It rarely if ever gets better than what we got as far as the soundtrack music videos are concerned.

People tend to forget that we got TDD, Stupid Love, HMH, MR, etc...

This MV is great, yeah the song isn't anything special but the MV is good there's literally nothing worth criticizing.

  • Replies 43k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

I'm not saying it's gonna be a huge hit or anything, but "Shape Of A Woman" is going to be performed for 1 minute 15 seconds to every gay (period) and millenial woman in the West. Being performed on the movie is what give the songs traction, that's why I Ain't Worried was a hit and HMH only did moderately well. Like it's predicted to open to 80M to 100M, probably the biggest non super hero comedy since god knows when

Like I have no idea whether the initial impact will go to Spotify immediately, but the top 10 on Shazam is practically confirmed.

Edited by Miracle

54 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I'm not one to complain about complainers but fans and OGH alike that wanted this to be a Bad Romance or Abracadabra level serve are truly delulu.

It rarely if ever gets better than what we got as far as the soundtrack music videos are concerned.

I see what you mean, but also, Vogue by Madonna was originally for a soundtrack.

I like Runway and have never once bashed it, but of course I understand why some fans would be disappointed and I would never blame anyone for expecting more from the woman who's given us some of the most boundary-pushing and forward thinking pop music of the century. It's okay to hold Gaga to a high artistic standard in every opportunity she takes, including soundtracks.

2 minutes ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

I see what you mean, but also, Vogue by Madonna was originally for a soundtrack.

I like Runway and have never once bashed it, but of course I understand why some fans would be disappointed and I would never blame anyone for expecting more from the woman who's given us some of the most boundary-pushing and forward thinking pop music of the century. It's okay to hold Gaga to a high artistic standard in every opportunity she takes, including soundtracks.

I was talking about the video specifically. I understand your point though.

You know what's so funny about liddos not liking Runway is how she literally did this for y'all, its so gay. I don't even feel this kind of pop star mode is her favourite mode to be in. I wish liddos wouldn't just eat up "dark pop" and could appreciate this more, especially considering its just a side project AND its better than most soundtrack songs plus such a fun video. If any other artist did this their fans would be GAGGING

Another thing not just liddos but why is atrls immediate response to EVERYTHING just to predict how something will perform, like nobody even wants to discuss the art anymore they just want to talk about the charts. But why? It's literally so boring. After DWAS smashed it was like ok what now? Nowadays anything can become a hit thanks to TikTok and if something doesn't its not a big deal especially with someone of Gaga's calibre. The gp are way more forgiving, if you capture a moment it really doesn't matter. Disease/Abra are proof of that so why not just enjoy this moment.

All that said I'm probably a hypocrite because I was not at all gagged by TDD or HMH, but tbh I feel that was more justified since one was for a childrens show and the other was for a straight man movie and both music videos weren't really anything to gag over, Runway on the other hand..

Edited by eclipsed

5 minutes ago, eclipsed said:

You know what's so funny about liddos not liking Runway is how she literally did this for y'all, its so gay. I don't even feel this kind of pop star mode is her favourite mode to be in. I wish liddos wouldn't just eat up "dark pop" and could appreciate this more, especially considering its just a side project AND its better than most soundtrack songs plus such a fun video. If any other artist did this their fans would be GAGGING

Another thing not just liddos but why is atrls immediate response to EVERYTHING just to predict how something will perform, like nobody even wants to discuss the art anymore they just want to talk about the charts. But why? It's literally so boring. After DWAS smashed it was like ok what now? Nowadays anything can become a hit thanks to TikTok and if something doesn't its not a big deal especially with someone of Gaga's calibre. The gp are way more forgiving, if you capture a moment it really doesn't matter. Disease/Abra are proof of that so why not just enjoy this moment.

All that said I'm probably a hypocrite because I was not at all gagged by TDD or HMH, but tbh I feel that was more justified since one was for a childrens show and the other was for a straight man movie and both music videos weren't really anything to gag over, Runway on the other hand..

Here's a glass of water, clear your throat and read them for meeeeeeee🥛🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

1 hour ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Are you an insider? How much do you know? 😦😦😦😦

Nah but there's rumours circulating about a SOAW remix with Peggy Gou.

Looks like TDWP2 is turning out to be a big W for Gar and I'm happy for ha chick1

5 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

Looks like TDWP2 is turning out to be a big W for Gar and I'm happy for ha chick1

But she should NOT take this as a message to do a sequel for her next starring role.

rogue2

Just now, hausofbryan said:

But she should NOT take this as a message to do a sequel for her next starring role.

rogue2

House Of Gucci being her only movie that's not a sequel or a remake rip

45 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Being performed on the movie is what give the songs traction, that's why I Ain't Worried was a hit and HMH only did moderately well.

Please, one was a feels good summer song and the other one was a dramatic ballad with a woman belting for her life

19 minutes ago, eclipsed said:

You know what's so funny about liddos not liking Runway is how she literally did this for y'all, its so gay. I don't even feel this kind of pop star mode is her favourite mode to be in. I wish liddos wouldn't just eat up "dark pop" and could appreciate this more, especially considering its just a side project AND its better than most soundtrack songs plus such a fun video. If any other artist did this their fans would be GAGGING

Another thing not just liddos but why is atrls immediate response to EVERYTHING just to predict how something will perform, like nobody even wants to discuss the art anymore they just want to talk about the charts. But why? It's literally so boring. After DWAS smashed it was like ok what now? Nowadays anything can become a hit thanks to TikTok and if something doesn't its not a big deal especially with someone of Gaga's calibre. The gp are way more forgiving, if you capture a moment it really doesn't matter. Disease/Abra are proof of that so why not just enjoy this moment.

All that said I'm probably a hypocrite because I was not at all gagged by TDD or HMH, but tbh I feel that was more justified since one was for a childrens show and the other was for a straight man movie and both music videos weren't really anything to gag over, Runway on the other hand..

Not to mention 'Runway' came after the endless meltdowns about the 'Shape of a Woman' snippett that was immediately bashed and labelled as too hac with the narrative that the soundtrack needed to be more like Fashion from the 'Confessions of the shopaholic' soundtrack, then this came out which coudn't be more perfect considering the context of the movie (plus finally a collaboration with a female rapper that was literally asked for years) but suddenly a Gaga song is being labelled as too much gay and Rupaul (literally the OGHs narratives brainwash), yeah a large part of this fanbase doesn't deserve **** from this woman, there is always something to complain.

3 minutes ago, opbranden said:

House Of Gucci being her only movie that's not a sequel or a remake rip

I actually enjoy that film than ASIB and JK2FAD. It has replay value. I've watched it for 5 times already hihihi.

1 hour ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I'm not one to complain about complainers but fans and OGH alike that wanted this to be a Bad Romance or Abracadabra level serve are truly delulu.

It rarely if ever gets better than what we got as far as the soundtrack music videos are concerned.

Weren't people expecting just a video with footage from the movie?

'Abracadabra' and 'Bad Romance' kind of visuals woudn't even made sense for a fashion theme song that reference ball culture which they did perfectly with this video.

This video was actually totally superior to my expectations, technically it's actually at the same level of 'Abracadabra', it's just different imagery-style-choreo, but this is definitely one of the best video of her career along with 'Abracadabra', top10 for sure.

This era I can only agree 'The Dead Dance' video was a letdown given the director involved, in that case the expectations were higher because of Tim Burton.

11 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

I actually enjoy that film than ASIB and JK2FAD. It has replay value. I've watched it for 5 times already hihihi.

I'm surprised you can watch JFaD. First one was unbearable for me that I don't have any attention span to re-watch it again. ASIB and HoG are good and worth watching again

Uh oh someone acting like a 5 year old giving me a downvote, just cause I gave him one yesterday for saying that runway sucks ugh

29 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

I actually enjoy that film than ASIB and JK2FAD. It has replay value. I've watched it for 5 times already hihihi.

sip.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.