Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

36 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Starter: RUNWAY

Main dish: Shape of A Woman

Dessert: Glamourous Life

bird

Inb4 we're all distracted by the 3 songs because they are confirmed for the movie but Gaga serves another 5 new tracks on the soundtrack

batman

I mean, we still don't know the tracklist for the OST for some reason and it's out in 3 days

Edited by BorisIsHere

  • Replies 43k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

3 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

The way I'd just smoke outside and wait for the dessert before going back inrogue2

Smoking will decrease your life and we need all of monsters to take care of themselves to secure sales for GodGa. Do your duty well or I - the president of the fanbase will ban you

rogue2

2 minutes ago, BorisIsHere said:

Inb4 we're all distracted by the 3 songs because they are confirmed for the movie but Gaga serves another 5 new tracks on the soundtrack

batman

I mean, we still don't know the tracklist for the OST for some reason and it's out in 3 days

I think we'll only have 3

Just now, David_Greengrass97 said:

I think we'll only have 3

I think the same but that would be such a nice surprise alexz

The way Gaga best MVs this decade are both directed by Parris clap3 She needs to keep her forever

  • Popular Post

Just rewatched the Runway video. So glad I was a day 1 Runway truther. What a ******* SERVE (that most of y'all don't even deserve bam)

Edited by eclipsed

Wow video is goodjonny4 drunk me has no taste AT ALLs:wanit gave gust of fresh air for the song

"Announcement of the *rumored* companion album for TDWP2"

I hope... allears

41 minutes ago, perfillusion said:

The way Gaga best MVs this decade are both directed by Parris clap3 She needs to keep her forever

Parris directed Disease?

GagaOscarJ(1).thumb.gif.6487efa4af70caaa

Just now, sunbathinganimal said:

Parris directed Disease?

GagaOscarJ(1).thumb.gif.6487efa4af70caaa

Yes

🥰

You don't know??? 😱😱😱😱

It is absolutely wild how hit or miss Gaga is. Mayhem (or at least like 60% of it) is top tier, but everything released since literally hurts my ears.

1 hour ago, BorisIsHere said:

I think the same but that would be such a nice surprise alexz

Tracklist leaked and it includes those three songs. That being said, there were talks of an EP by The Sun and The Sun is usually not wrong about that kind of stuff, but the EP might just be those 3 songs

16 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Yes

🥰

You don't know??? 😱😱😱😱

She didn't, she choreographed but the MV was directed by Tanu Muino.

The Runway video is so gorgeous jonny Especially that Telephone-esque look with the blue and yellow.

I know this has been the sentiment for like 2 years now, but it never gets old seeing her OWN the "Lady Gaga" persona with joy & enthusiasm. I missed this version of her in the late 2010s

Just now, Miracle said:

She didn't, she choreographed but the MV was directed by Tanu Muino.

Oh, oh wow oh wow oh wow oh wow 😦

11 minutes ago, on the line said:

It is absolutely wild how hit or miss Gaga is. Mayhem (or at least like 60% of it) is top tier, but everything released since literally hurts my ears.

She's only released TDD and Runway tho. Get ready to be SLAYED by Shape Of A Woman, Glamorous Life and Shape Of A Woman feat Peggy Gou [Remix]

Someone please do the monster tag for a good kii 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

2 minutes ago, Miracle said:

She's only released TDD and Runway tho. Get ready to be SLAYED by Shape Of A Woman, Glamorous Life and Shape Of A Woman feat Peggy Gou [Remix]

Are you an insider? How much do you know? 😦😦😦😦

Miss Ga you better be serving these visuals for LG8 too or I'm gonna be down there with the OGH's being salty alexz2

7 hours ago, truthteller said:

No I need it to be called the mayhem ball just to keep the Wikipedia editorial war going eli

You got a point sistrens

13 minutes ago, Extinctkid said:

Miss Ga you better be serving these visuals for LG8 too or I'm gonna be down there with the OGH's being salty alexz2

Living with the spirit of your username huh? 🤪🤪🤪🤪

I'm not one to complain about complainers but fans and OGH alike that wanted this to be a Bad Romance or Abracadabra level serve are truly delulu.

It rarely if ever gets better than what we got as far as the soundtrack music videos are concerned.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.