Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

ASIB set an impossible bar to reach as her first major acting role, but HOG was cute and is still underrated. People forget she was a regular name for Best Actress until the nominations came out — Her role was very well acclaimed and it was one of the biggest dramas to come out of COVID-era theater. Plus, it gave some iconic quotes:

"Father, son, House of Gucci"

"I don't consider myself to be a particularly ethical person, but I am fair."

  • Replies 43k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

Just now, hausofbryan said:

ASIB set an impossible bar to reach as her first major acting role, but HOG was cute and is still underrated. People forget she was a regular name for Best Actress until the nominations came out — Her role was very well acclaimed and it was one of the biggest dramas to come out of COVID-era theater. Plus, it gave some iconic quotes:

"Father, son, House of Gucci"

"I don't consider myself to be a particularly ethical person, but I am fair."

her acting in HOG was much better than ASIB

ezgif-4-37aead5351b5.thumb.gif.b5217b975

  • Popular Post

This made me audibly laugh in the theater:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGDGF6Q-NpFUma_RGOQj0

Will the soundtrack be available in local time or worldwide?

13 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

sip.gif

#UnethicalButFair ☕🥄🥄🥄

8 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

FFJY1NoWQAIjDsi.jpg

10 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

This made me audibly laugh in the theater:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGDGF6Q-NpFUma_RGOQj0

Do you like aahh papers scene?

1 hour ago, truthteller said:

floreyonce-grace-randolph.gif

I guess she has a lot to say about her and DWP2

Idk if I want to listen to the soundtrack in full or just her songs before doing the whole thing. The latter seems the most obvious but idk.

  • Popular Post

Gaga's DWP2 shaping up to be a critical and commercial success we LOVE to see it

ryan5

  • Popular Post

House of Gucci will go down as a cult favorite. The movie was great even if the editing could have been better and that press tour was both iconic and hilarious. I know we hyper focus on the massive Oscar snub but I actually kinda look back fondly on that era as a Liddo.

ezgif-4-37aead5351b5.thumb.gif.b5217b975

Ga Ga's wednesday and Ga Ga's TDWP2 smashing back to back.

i know toad phillips is FUMING his sabotage didn't worked

rogue2

7 minutes ago, The Witch said:

Ga Ga's wednesday and Ga Ga's TDWP2 smashing back to back.

i know toad phillips is FUMING his sabotage didn't worked

rogue2

The way Turd Syphilis hasn't left the director jail yet with no future projects in sight

ryan4

6 hours ago, opbranden said:

We hate joanne here in italy, don't you even try

iyanla-not-on-my-watch.gif

No we don't (I'm not Italian nor do I live there. I just wanna say no).

tumblr_o28hyc17Zy1toe7eko1_500.gif

EXT. SCHOOL COURTYARD- DAY

Parents are mingling and discussing the race at the reception. Patrizia is off to the side, squeezing Alessandra's hand, as she talks to De Sole.

PATRIZIA

What do you mean he couldn't come??

DE SOLE

He had a business meeting in Paris.

PATRIZIA

Paris? There's nothing for him in Paris. He's lying. And so are you.

The other parents look over, Patrizia's shouting overheard. Alessandra exchanges glances with two other girls who are looking at her like she's a loser.

DE SOLE

Maurizio is very busy, Patrizia.

PATRIZIA

He didn't even have the decency to go to his daughter's last recital. What kind of father is he?!

DE SOLE

There will be a new arrangement.

PATRIZIA

And why did he send you? What are you, his messenger? He was too much of a coward to do it himself?

DE SOLE

I have the papers right here.

He hands her the papers but she gives them right back to him.

PATRIZIA

I am not reading any papers. You can tell him to come and see me in person, like a normal human being.

DE SOLE

Maurizio said you and Alessandra can live in the Penthouse since it is no longer his primary residence. He's happy to extend generous payments until you can stand on your own two feet.

PATRIZIA

What is this? What are you saying? These are just words, words, words.

DE SOLE

(powering through)

Support for Alessandra. Shared custody. He wants to make this as easy as possible for both of you-

PATRIZIA

(loudly)

Shared custody? Are we talking about divorce? Is that what we're doing?

De Sole doesn't answer. Which of course is an answer. Patrizia's hand goes limp, releasing Alessandra, embarrassed, who runs over to her classmates. Away from her own mother.

PATRIZIA (CONT'D)

Where is he right now?

DE SOLE

I am not at liberty to say.

PATRIZIA

Look in my eyes. Look in my eyes.

Patrizia steps right up to him.

Do you see anything in these eyes that makes you think I would ever let someone ruin my daughter's life like this? Compromise her? Do you? (pause). You know that won't happen.

DE SOLE

I will relay the message.

The fact that khia asylum director of activities Meghan Trainor gets a whole static banner for her latest release but Mayhem couldn't even get an ATRL banner. I just know the mods on this forum will one day be burning in hell along with Ritchy Jackson and Todd Phillips.

ezgif-4-37aead5351b5.thumb.gif.b5217b975

LEE

Hey sweetie.

JOKER

Did you lie to me about everything?

LEE

Uhm.. yes lol.

JOKER

…

LEE

I'm pregnant.

JOKER

What?

LEE

5-minute musical number that doesn't advance the plot at all

2 minutes ago, Tiara said:

LEE

Hey sweetie.

JOKER

Did you lie to me about everything?

LEE

Uhm.. yes lol.

JOKER

…

LEE

I'm pregnant.

JOKER

What?

LEE

5-minute musical number that doesn't advance the plot at all

Omg I hate that film so much. AISB is musical too but it isn't annoying like this one 🫠🫠🫠🫠

39 minutes ago, The Witch said:

Ga Ga's wednesday and Ga Ga's TDWP2 smashing back to back.

i know toad phillips is FUMING his sabotage didn't worked

rogue2

Ga Ga retaining her spot as a BISMS and BISTVS

AHS ✅

ASIB ✅

HOG ✅

WS2 ✅

TDWP2 ✅

Getting involved in Syphilis and Phoenix's JFAD was a simple misstep that is being corrected

rogue2

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

BISMS and BISTVS

Best....?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.