Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I forgot to add that Ga Ga's Department of War documentary also did $1B+ box office

rogue2

  • Replies 43k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

1 minute ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Best....?

Butts in seats movie star and butts in seats tv star

rogue2

They fit along with TABS

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

Butts in seats movie star and butts in seats tv star

rogue2

They fit along with TABS

rofl

Despite the film being a failure, I think her best performance was in Joker 2. I found her very convincing as Harleen.

House of Gucci was good, especially the final scene, but her performance was overshadowed by the accent (I'm Italian, and that was definitely not an Italian accent whatsoever).

4 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I forgot to add that Ga Ga's Department of War documentary also did $1B+ box office

rogue2

What is it? 😦 Top Gun 2? The Hunting Ground? Five Foot Two? The Lady and the Legend?

Just now, Azealia Banks said:

rise lotus!!

This is not Christina Aguilera base tho 🫠

13 minutes ago, BorisIsHere said:

Where is the Spotify update for IconicWay?

Global: #1 9,768,321

US: #2 1,722,369

UK: #1 654,771

4 hours ago, eclipsed said:

You know what's so funny about liddos not liking Runway is how she literally did this for y'all, its so gay. I don't even feel this kind of pop star mode is her favourite mode to be in. I wish liddos wouldn't just eat up "dark pop" and could appreciate this more, especially considering its just a side project AND its better than most soundtrack songs plus such a fun video. If any other artist did this their fans would be GAGGING

Another thing not just liddos but why is atrls immediate response to EVERYTHING just to predict how something will perform, like nobody even wants to discuss the art anymore they just want to talk about the charts. But why? It's literally so boring. After DWAS smashed it was like ok what now? Nowadays anything can become a hit thanks to TikTok and if something doesn't its not a big deal especially with someone of Gaga's calibre. The gp are way more forgiving, if you capture a moment it really doesn't matter. Disease/Abra are proof of that so why not just enjoy this moment.

All that said I'm probably a hypocrite because I was not at all gagged by TDD or HMH, but tbh I feel that was more justified since one was for a childrens show and the other was for a straight man movie and both music videos weren't really anything to gag over, Runway on the other hand..

Love this spill heart

we checking Lady Gaga's the devil wears prada 2 box office and critics?hippo

Stopped by a NSFW subreddit and this guy mentioned he got complimented at a gay bathhouse with "you have the shape of a woman"

suburban

3 minutes ago, Aden said:

Stopped by a NSFW subreddit and this guy mentioned he got complimented at a gay bathhouse with "you have the shape of a woman"

suburban

The promo is starting

jonny

30 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Love that Gaga's songs are being mentioned by reviewers. They could easily ignore them so it's a good sign.

I hate how underrated she is as a songwriter but then again NYT would never recognise her. Also, so many great artists (mainly indie) aren't present but some, hm, questionable choices are included. Madonna should be there too.

IMG_1800.gif

Gaga's era closing and Ari coming in July. As one Italian supreme fades, another rises (for now.)

rogue2

3 hours ago, Jose Alberto said:

Will the soundtrack be available in local time or worldwide?

I assume local. The movie will be out anyway by Friday in some regions so there's nothing to really hold back at that point.

a lot of people switching bc of the MVclap3

MonsterTown

Edited by MonsterTown

1 hour ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Everyone praising the music

Can't wait for GLAMOROUS NORDICS to come out and chart on Spotify Sweden and Norway

34 minutes ago, breaking up said:

I hate how underrated she is as a songwriter but then again NYT would never recognise her. Also, so many great artists (mainly indie) aren't present but some, hm, questionable choices are included.

IMG_1800.gif

Same with the Consequence ragebait vocalists list which is even more egregious. pukey

The price she has to pay as someone who plays by her own popstar rulebook not bending to heteronormativity norms and giving what these snobby asshats want from her to pave her own path forward but that's what makes her career even more formidable. These "critics" (that include the likes of Jon Cacamanica) can go **** themselves.

rogue2

2 hours ago, atemyheartinc said:

Despite the film being a failure, I think her best performance was in Joker 2. I found her very convincing as Harleen.

House of Gucci was good, especially the final scene, but her performance was overshadowed by the accent (I'm Italian, and that was definitely not an Italian accent whatsoever).

Yeah JFAD was so impressive acting wise

GagaOscarJ(1).thumb.gif.6487efa4af70caaa

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.