Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

"Holiday Party" is by far the best song on the album

Edited by Archie

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 313.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

5 minutes ago, Blondie Darko said:

Artwork doesn't match the album vibe at all lol.

I think it does!
it really reflects most of the lyrics, a very "domestic" vibe while trying to also looks sexy for her man and be as sexual as possible fearing he might lose the interest but also being a millenial, a mom, a pop singer, an icon...

If you mixed Carly, Kacey and After Laughter's era Paramore.

3 minutes ago, Roger said:

I think it does!
it really reflects most of the lyrics, a very "domestic" vibe while trying to also looks sexy for her man and be as sexual as possible fearing he might lose the interest but also being a millenial, a mom, a pop singer, an icon...

I don't know, I think the Roommates single cover reflects the somber sound and existential crisis lyricism just as well. But I do see your point.

1 minute ago, Blondie Darko said:

I don't know, I think the Roommates single cover reflects the somber sound and existential crisis lyricism just as well. But I do see your point.

I wish the roommates cover was a variant for the album so bad. I went with the Mature variant since I plan on getting the (mine) stand alone release on NRD.

22 minutes ago, Blondie Darko said:

Artwork doesn't match the album vibe at all lol.

you wanted "Emails i can't send" vibes / matching to the cover?

6 minutes ago, moonlightfocus said:

you wanted "Emails i can't send" vibes / matching to the cover?

Something less grey for sure.

Excited to listen to this in 2 hrs when i get off of work.. Loving how so many people have different favorites.

Even being pretty mid-tempo from what I've read and not having a BANGER like OIAM like I wanted I'm still very excited for this album.

38 minutes ago, Blondie Darko said:

If you mixed Carly, Kacey and After Laughter's era Paramore.

OMG I kept saying to my bf how some of the songs reminded me of After Laughter.

the very first word on Growing Up completely ruining that whole song for me rip

3 hours ago, ryoncé said:

Metamorphosis

Dignity

Breathe In Breathe Out

Luck...or something

Self Titled (HD)

Santa Claus Lane

OMG, this is my list too.

5 minutes ago, Nothing Unusual said:

The bridge of We Don't Talk sounds like Mr. James Dean???

Thought the exact same thing lol.

2 minutes ago, Blondie Darko said:

Thought the exact same thing lol.

It was written by Haylie. 👀

Just now, Nothing Unusual said:

It was written by Haylie. 👀

Accidental or not, adds a whole new layer of irony.

The Optimist is such a gem cries

Truly one of those songs she missed in her catalogue.

THE OPTIMIST DESTROYED ME

HOLIDAY PARTY IS THAT BITCHHHHH

ADULT SIZE MEDIUM'S OUTRO... BYE

Haven't seen the credits yet but I'm liking this songwriter, storytelling narrative style going on, very close to Taylor Swift and Kacey Musgraves'. The singles are definitely the rightful picks but The Optimist SHOULD be next.

Overall this is a very cute album. I mostly enjoyed the dreamy Growing Up -> The Optimist -> You, From The Honeymoon run.

Just listened and wait I'm actually shook at the lyrics!! The Optimist actually stopped me in my tracks, wow that's such a beautiful but sad song. I LOOOVE the outro of Adult Size Medium, love the album title reference.

I just think the lyrics are very unique and fitting, which makes sense because they are so personal. The songs really do tell stories.

My least favs in first listen were Growing Up & Tell Me That Won't Happen. We'll see if they grow on me or not. But I enjoyed the rest of the album.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.