Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

sk8erfan

ATRL Member

Everything posted by sk8erfan

  1. This is how Rihanna used to announce singles back in the day
  2. Nicole is just Gen X and doesn't know how to use a smartphone
  3. And I haven't loved Kelly Clarkson since 2017 when she bowed out with her best album Meaning of Life. She's literally not a musician so I'm honestly not surprised by her idiotic take.
  4. We need a Birmingham date
  5. That was REALLY annoying because I didn't buy Soundcheck because I thought I would have to sit in the back of the arena after that and then they played in our faces like that
  6. Sunglasses - this is NASTY, I love busy and overcrowded songs like that, but I hate how this is the best song and nothing tops it Too Easy - flows nicely after the Sunglasses outro but still whatever Melatonin - 10s, again fast wordy delivery is my thing Empty Stadium - fits in with the album context, melodically it's a bit weak Flashlights - rise up Nightride, rise up, by the end of the song I'm fully in it Overdramatic - this is dog ****, I'm sorry I'd Rather Be Alone - most melodic song on the whole record, future classic for her Crash Out - this with Sunglasses + Pillow Fight and IRBA are the highlights Pillow Fight - baaawp Nobody Wanna Dance Anymore - I do get Britney from this but also I get Bass Persuades in that why are we preaching Twentyfive Eight - I don't know what I expected but it wasn't that TSMGO - very Binaural Test but honestly just merge it with Popstar Popstar - chorus is super catchy, lyrically nothing special Brainrot - love and hate this, will end up loving it, but her tone is grating, chances are it was probably intentional Cloud 9 - this is so IMMINENT like it's giving me anxiety in the best way Heavy Weight - haven't got the bandwidth for a ballad rn, will check back later
  7. Y'all haven't even checked in for your return flight from NZ, top 3
  8. This should be the single cover for Ghost
  9. She did welcome us in English and mentioned us. But that was about it, it's a difficult balance to strike I guess given the location
  10. You'll be fine with Pista in terms of the confusion, all entrances lead to it but there will be NO escaping the running and shoving She did not cut Hips, but there was no Underneath Your Clothes. Suerte, Waka Waka, Loba and Loca were Spanish. The videos they played before the show were in English tho and people were moaning how that was Spain and they should be playing the Spanish versions and just proceeded to drown out the audio in Spanish
  11. Just came back from N1 and here are several impressions: Organisation was BAD but thankfully nothing that warranted an Instagram Story with white text on a blue background à la first SA leg Think more doors opening at 5, rather than 3.30 as advertised and 12 as originally promised. Staff had no idea which queue was going where so for standing all standing go together - GA + Front A + Front B and you better be ready to RUN and be pushed an squeezed Some initial sound and video glitches in the beginning but quickly resolved and the show looks amazing in person even without the promised mega screens. Te Dejo Madrid was a great touch! But this will also be my anthem as of tomorrow beacuse: To the 2 gays and 3 hags in Front Stage B who claimed that the WHOLE section was VIP and essentially theirs and tried to move me and my friend to the back section because they "paid more" than us, swearing at us and kept trying to get security to kick us out, you were VILE AF but still couldn't ruin our experience.
  12. My fave used to do meth, go easy on her
  13. Only my show at Dublin was robbed off The Math it seems
  14. Eww God no
  15. Come on new words, I love that everyday you can learn something new on here
  16. She so could've added Mirror to this if she's using Gaslight
  17. I LOVE wordy songs like this one, I actually blame it for not liking a lot of pop music where the chorus repeats a single line or where a verse is super short/simple
  18. Her, Rihanna and Janet I'm skinnier than Mariah atp
  19. This is her GGGB moment, culturally Zara is to 2025/2026 what Rihanna was to 2007/2008 and I love to see it
  20. The only place I draw the line is I've seen people read a book on the stairmaster at the gym. Like please, I tried playing Angry Birds once and almost ended up in ER
  21. MTE, kind of unnecessary
  22. I don't do ket so Tinashe

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.